Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2)

Dimag ka Dahi gang and club. - Page 660

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

oh...actually pinks..hubby ke office mein aaj family day.he got goddies for me..cake chips..I was gorging on thm greedily..haha..was hungry,then came here to say hi...aur coffee bhi banayee..so delay.

abhi,am cutting baingan re...khatta sabji banega with a palak dal type...and rice

I knwo when we go to sleep,they will come here..heelo hi..karte and phir..hum log ko jagayenge..

latest breaking news...gayo,still in HM.

aww how sweet so in family day you can go visit him? What are cake chips? baingan re, sach much rajesh khanna to nahi ho na tum?πŸ˜† Yes Gayatri is still on her honeymoon in Canada!! I saw it on the news.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Omg latest news perfect bride shuru ho gaya, two episodes bhi ho gaye!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey is it pinks..gosh..pata nahi chala..we have to see and discuss..abhut kaam hai re.pinks...humlog ka gang can emet there too..did U realise how busy we are..

get ready for navaratri too here....dance khana pina..muaja mauja..
Chits1 thumbnail
Cake matlab..pastires.and Potato chips ya..wafers..kya tum..nahi samjhi.
Family day mein the employees can bring family to their Plant and show them around..phir khana pina etc..since I was working..hubby went to his plant without me..and got nice things for me...

haan..I saw the breaking news abt gayo rani umma with hubby..on canada tv..ahaha
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

hey is it pinks..gosh..pata nahi chala..we have to see and discuss..abhut kaam hai re.pinks...humlog ka gang can emet there too..did U realise how busy we are..

get ready for navaratri too here....dance khana pina..muaja mauja..

Yea, I will watch both episodes tonight. I am downloading them now. We are very busy on here and in our life.πŸ˜† Most busy is Gayatri! Can't wait for Navratri do you celebrate it in Canada?
Chits1 thumbnail
Today,I am doing bhow bhow to hubby..He got lemon flavoured pastry..I like chocolate flav..he thought I don;t like choco flavoured..I did bhow bhow..and said..so many yrs..u still don't know what I like and dislike..saying that I ate that full lemon pasty 🀣
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Family day mein the employees can bring family to their Plant and show them around..phir khana pina etc..since I was working..hubby went to his plant without me..and got nice things for me...

haan..I saw the breaking news abt gayo rani umma with hubby..on canada tv..ahaha

Oh I thought you said cake chips i thought nayi flavor wali chips hogiπŸ˜† main bhi naa!! Oh that's nice, we don't have things like that here that's cool. Oh atleast he brought you some nice things.πŸ˜ƒ Maine CNN pe dekha headlines Gayatri and Laxman were seen at the LAX airport, airport ka naam bhi LAXπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Yea, I will watch both episodes tonight. I am downloading them now. We are very busy on here and in our life.πŸ˜† Most busy is Gayatri! Can't wait for Navratri do you celebrate it in Canada?

haan,they do celebrate but not like what it used to be in Singa...wahan tho every function was like India type only.Diwali mein public holiday milta tha..but here..we hardly feel the festive feel.we have a hindu samaj..wahan manate hain..but no fun.

Hmmm..gayo rani is busy busy...and DD ko meine home remedy diya hai via PM for her son's throat.Hope she gives him that home medicine.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Today,I am doing bhow bhow to hubby..He got lemon flavoured pastry..I like chocolate flav..he thought I don;t like choco flavoured..I did bhow bhow..and said..so many yrs..u still don't know what I like and dislike..saying that I ate that full lemon pasty 🀣

omg tum bhi bahane dundhti ho bhow bhow karne ke, 🀣 lagta hai Anand ji ke ❀️ me koot ke pyar bhara hai tumhare liye!
Chits1 thumbnail
QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Oh I thought you said cake chips i thought nayi flavor wali chips hogiπŸ˜† main bhi naa!! Oh that's nice, we don't have things like that here that's cool. Oh atleast he brought you some nice things.πŸ˜ƒ Maine CNN pe dekha headlines Gayatri and Laxman were seen at the LAX airport, airport ka naam bhi LAXπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] OMG..pinks 🀣[