Posted: 14 years ago
15 more mts in my sasuraal..and yay,..I am going to maika..
Originally posted by Chits1

yay,...noshu is back.weclome sweetie..do ur HW but do come to our sweet thread too.

yes pinks,I am very much at work..came here at 11 a.m and I work on sat and sunday na.

monday..my sasu will be there for only an hour..uske baad..me and my forum..yay!! don't forget to do kaala jadu tomoz ok pinks?
K..did U have any lunch..just asking..me..eager to knw menu..hahaha.

It is eve in NJ and gayo is honeymooning still..haha

Yay I will do the kaala jaadu thanks for reminding me😆 Nope I didn't have lunch yet my mom is busy cleaning the home and cleaning her closet😆 I know how eager you get to know the menus. Gayatri went on a all weekend honeymoon😳
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Yay I will do the kaala jaadu thanks for reminding me😆 Nope I didn't have lunch yet my mom is busy cleaning the home and cleaning her closet😆 I know how eager you get to know the menus. Gayatri went on a all weekend honeymoon😳
yaa.me too eager to hear the menu 😆😆..and gayo rani wah...never told us abt yr HM destination..arrey daro mat..we won't come and disturb..but batao na..kahan gayee ❤️

yaa.me too eager to hear the menu 😆😆..and gayo rani wah...never told us abt yr HM destination..arrey daro mat..we won't come and disturb..but batao na..kahan gayee ❤️

I think she is somewhere in Canada and doesn't want you to know, sab hotel chan maro🤣
K..in 5 mts..I am closing office..so tata bye bye gals...see you at home...

umaaaaaa..hahha
K...me closing office and starting a search spree..every hotel in canada will be searched..so whole night gone in searching pinks 🤣 Edited by Chits1 - 14 years ago

K...me closing office and starting a search spree..every hotel in canada will be searched..so whole night gone in searching pinks 🤣

omg nahi chodo bechare ko, don't interrupt their love story. Stay here with me😃
hellooozzz//..mein ghar mein..gonna make dinner now..but want to say hi..and I will be here only..will keep posting...so where are the others? K..no disturbing the love birds umma birds..we are good gals..haha

hellooozzz//..mein ghar mein..gonna make dinner now..but want to say hi..and I will be here only..will keep posting...so where are the others? K..no disturbing the love birds umma birds..we are good gals..haha

I thought aaj kitni der lagi ghar jaane mein, I thought tum sach mein gayi hotels mein😆 No one else is here, then when we leave at night they will come and say hello is any one here.😆
oh...actually pinks..hubby ke office mein aaj family day.he got goddies for me..cake chips..I was gorging on thm greedily..haha..was hungry,then came here to say hi...aur coffee bhi banayee..so delay.

abhi,am cutting baingan re...khatta sabji banega with a palak dal type...and rice

I knwo when we go to sleep,they will come here..heelo hi..karte and phir..hum log ko jagayenge..

latest breaking news...gayo,still in HM.