Posted: 14 years ago
Come everyone..let's chat here..but 1st of all humble thanks to Lovely to give us freedom..God bless you.rest of the gang come. Edited by Chits1 - 14 years ago
hey chitu..over here we can chat, discuss current issues n events...and also come with updates....abt taki or P2AW or whatever....yaha every1 is allowed and its open 24/7..hahahaha..;-)
🀣..dd,,.reminds me.of manmohan chaa gaya..hum DKD gang..sab jagah cha gaye..and yes guys..this chat is open 24/7
Thnx for the song D..I will go home and listen to it..yeh office hai na
Yay, official thread. Chits discussion tum ne kaisa likha hai. hahaπŸ˜† Thanks for making this. Now it will be so much easier to see where I can find you and talk to you guys.
Members list:
1. Chits1 aka Chitra- also pinkisluv91s virtual mother and Gayatri's virtual sister
2.DD20- pinkisluv91s virtual sister
3.pinkisluv91 aka Monica- Chits virtual daughter and Gayatri's virtual neice and DD's sister.
4. Nosh- pinkisluv91's lil sister
anirudhputtu aka Gayatri- Chit's virtual sister and pinkisluv91's VM aka virtual maasi!

We are one big family and love eachother so muchπŸ€—

Here is nimbu marcha so our group doesn't get buri nazar:

Birthday list
1. Chits- August 16th
2. DD20- May 20th
3. Pinkisluv91-May 20th
4. Nosh-
5. Anirudhputtu- June 6th

Edited by pinkisluv91 - 14 years ago
pink..tumlog young gals..kaaam karo..make a list..and jisko bhi apna name add karna hai..they will add..you start making the list..All are invited to our humble gang.
@pink..hmnnn..i will dedicate to u too..uske liye thoda sa intezaar....sahi song n mood hona chahiye..;-)

jisko ana hai..they will come by themselves,  special invitation ki zarorat nahi.....waise yeh dahi har kisi ki bas ki baat nahi.....lohe ke daat chahiye khane ke liye...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chits1

pink..tumlog young gals..kaaam karo..make a list..and jisko bhi apna name add karna hai..they will add..you start making the list..All are invited to our humble gang.

Okay, I made a list, who else do I have to add to it? Tum to budhi hoti jaa rahi ho mujhse tumahri haalat dekhi nahi jaati. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jk!
^^yeh tumne mujhe tana mara ya...chitu ko...jara confusion door karna..thanku..dhanyawad....