Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2)

Dimag ka Dahi gang and club. - Page 656

tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
mujhe lagta hai..main bhi mere bete sath bimaar hojayongi...will catch his virus soon....hahahahaha....i have to take care av myself....kal kaam pe bhi jana hai.....uffff!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kahan ho sab koi? wish dd's son a speedy recovery.bechara.
gayo..aaj kahan ho tum? umma umma kya/?

pinks and nosh..kumbhakaran..still sleeping?
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg sorry guys, I am here so late lagta hai no one is here today either. ugh!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anirudhputtu

Pinkooo. i am so sorry to bother you. koi aane ko hai comes on fridays also?  if yes, i need links for fri & sat yaar...kal meine itna gtry ki.... kuch bhi nahi mila youtube mein.... and why is it that koi videos post nahi kar rahe hai is forums mein?? if u r unwell it is fine, don't stress yourself....you can send me when you can...hope your head ache has gone

why are you saying bother? you are my maasi I am supposed to help you, I will give you the links to the show, they don't post it on this forum though
Friday epi: http://www.urlremoved/koi-aane-ko-hai/138959-koi-aane-ko-hai-62nd-episode-11th-september-2009-watch-online.html

Saturday epi: http://canada-apartment.com/tv/showthread.php?t=3097

If you need todays I will post it later, just download these to your computer and watch them.😃
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anirudhputtu

guys you know what ? i had a dream that Salman Khan and Shilpa sheetty gets married n we all will be there & we had so much fun....every one will be looking so stunning.....haaaaa...that was so funny......i woke up & i am like what the hell is this?   ........... in rela any way those two look great together i think....

omg haha nice dream, yea Shilpa and Salman look great but Shilpa is a little tall for him. 😆 That's a really funny dream that means you really want all of us to meet.😃
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Nosh after dazzler its rocker. Yay!
Chits1 thumbnail
hey pinks hiii..

arrey dazzler bano ya srazzler..sab ek hi baath hua re..haha
Chits1 thumbnail
pinks..lunhc menu bol..and why were U sleeping all the time..yahan kaun aayega..haha

my lunch is gujju menu..I made Khattu mag..tasty dish made from green daal. and phulkas.dinner..I will go and make..uff..boringgggg
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

pinks..lunhc menu bol..and why were U sleeping all the time..yahan kaun aayega..haha

my lunch is gujju menu..I made Khattu mag..tasty dish made from green daal. and phulkas.dinner..I will go and make..uff..boringgggg

Arey I was not sleeping, I was doing some hw like college hw and then my brother was sitting on the computer and I didn't even want to turn my lappy on. lol! My lunch menu, let's see idk yet, but I ate chai and masala puris a minute ago. Yummy, you always make yummy food.😃
Chits1 thumbnail
nice..masala puris..well,isn't it well past lunch time for you?haha.yet to have lunch?😛

dinner is gonna be boring yar..actually,I have to cook something..coz,I have started packing for my son.I will be visiting him next week,so puttimng khana in packets and freezing them.