Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Aww aa jao!😃
i know right.,.....
Originally posted by Chits1

pinks,my son has a lappy and net conn..but the prob is..I won't be in his hostel for long..like..we will have to shop..groceries..Indian wala and then it is  huge city..one place to another in traffic takes for ever..uske baad..I plan to make huge quantities of parantha for him in his hostel...wahan bhi..ek minute time nahi hoga..but yes..we will surely miss each other..what to do..but I will try my best to post at least for 5 mts..
dont worry chitttu.... we ar ealways here,,, but pls take care of your son's needs when you are there....this is most important... then we are always here when yo uare back right??

We will meet!! That's cool me and Gayatri live close and you and Nosh, I just realized that.
yeah we should pinkooo, hey is it going to be closer to north carolina... because ikeep going there...

Okay now I will leave and watch my long list of shows: today I am watching tere mere beech mein then perfect bride92 epis) and then koi aane ko hai!! It will take long so I should leave. You guys watch perfect bride too! I don't know what days it airs yet!! But they have 2 epis!
bye pinkooo enjoy

And one fine day..we will all meet..after all North America mein hum rehte hai..will ask DD to visit us..Grand Bash in reality..that day..our forum will be closed temporarily..
yeah we should yaar, will be really fun

yes tata for today..me too will go..Am tired...gayo..you too take rest..nosh is gone..pinks bye..tata everyone.
ye chtttuuuu good night

BYE GAYATRI and CHITS. LOVE YA!
bye pinkoo... love you tooo loads !

TATA ..gayo..pinks..Love you guys
Actually, this topic needs to be closed because it's WAAAY to long.

The limit on IF for a thread is 150 pages.

This topic closed! The creators can open a new thread.
..this is the longest topic i've seen in my life..😲..🤣