25th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Date: 25 Aug 2009

Episod No: 209

Synopsis: Pari shouts at prtaha for blaming chandan€veena takes her case too€.pratha moves out crying and chiraag goes behind her€.sadhna and chandan share a smirk€.she does a drama and makes gets everyone into a doubt that she might be bodha. Next day€veena and all sad for chitra but veena decides to make sadhna her bahu and gives her some khandani jewelry and stuff and announces her to be the khanna house bahu€pratha watches this in tears and moves out in the lawn where chandan comes and challenges her that he shall kill diwakar€™s son vishal tonight at 11€save him if you can€camera charges on pratha. Pratha comes to desai house where everyone is already discussing her€she tells everyone that chandan has challenged me that he shall kill vishal tonight€all shocked pari raged asks pratha to shut up and leave the house€pratha leaves. Pari comes to chandan and tells her everything that chandan holds her lustfully and tells her that nothing will happen to your brother€I shall protect him. Chiraag comes to veena who is taking care of sadhna€he tells her that he doesn€™t believe that sadhna is preganant and asks her to take a pregnancy test€veena agrees but on one condition that if he is right that she shall kick sadhna out of the house but if he is proved wrong then he shall stay away from pratha€.both agree€sadhna stuck between them.

I have not written this update, it is from the Sahara One website.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS