Do u beleive in aliens? - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
I believe in life in outer space! I mean, its such a BIG universe out there and we're the only planet with life on it? They may not be green, purple or with 3 eyes or something like that, but it also says in the Quran that there is other life out there. ALIENS EXIST!

I'm going a bit over the top, aren't I? πŸ˜›

Gauri 😊
no. i agree with you actually. πŸ˜†
there could b life in outer space, they said that there could b life on planet mars,and many religions like Islam have science in favour of them, so aliens do exist, obviously it would b impossible, dat there is such a huge universe, and earth is da only living planet πŸ˜• , there's gotta b other life out there, there could b aliens
Originally posted by Gauri

I believe in life in outer space! I mean, its such a BIG universe out there and we're the only planet with life on it? They may not be green, purple or with 3 eyes or something like that, but it also says in the Quran that there is other life out there. ALIENS EXIST!

I'm going a bit over the top, aren't I? πŸ˜›

Gauri 😊
u r very much riteπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by hazelgirl

u r very much riteπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks. I love to be right πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Very funny. It's simple. It's hard for me to beleive in something I don't hear, feel, or see by myself. So, no aliens for me guys. I am safe.
well, nobody knows everything that is happening around them, why do people expect that things always HAVE to
be encountered or seen to be true?
so......aliens r there...majority says that........ πŸ˜›