Do u beleive in aliens?

Posted: 18 years ago

well this a controversial topic.Some say they belive some don't so...what's ur take on it?

Give reasons😛 ðŸ˜›

i do because well...i dunno ive just thought this all my life
I don't know, cuz they haven't proved there are aliens or isnt, so I can't say anything, yes they say they have seen like marks in the ground but ppl can make stuff like that to just to get attention 😃
i m not sure i belive in aliens or not 😆
no way.. alien doesnt exist.. al is make up things
I don't know exactly if there are "aliens" but I do think there is some other life up there that we humans are unaware of. From what I here, they found water on Mars, so there's a hint that something or someone might be there. Who know's? Only God can answer this question. 😕
I have a feeling that there are other forms of life out there. Earth isn't the only planet so other planets like Mars may have living things on it. Maybe the satelites were really close to finding evidence of life on Mars, but weren't close enough. Just my opinion, but wouldn't it be selfish of us to think that the organisms and plants on Earth were the only things alive in the entire Universe?
I think there is life out there in other planets, I don't know if its alien or human😆 Edited by Angeleyes 2 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Yorkie

I have a feeling that there are other forms of life out there. Earth isn't the only planet so other planets like Mars may have living things on it. Maybe the satelites were really close to finding evidence of life on Mars, but weren't close enough. Just my opinion, but wouldn't it be selfish of us to think that the organisms and plants on Earth were the only things alive in the entire Universe?

true

it is proven that there are several other galaxies. sun is the star of our solar system. similarly there are millions of stars and several planets orbiting them. so there is high chance of life on other planets of galaxies.

so yes!! i believe in aliens. i don't know if they are green in color or have tentacles😛 but i believe.

if you guys remember then microbes were found in mars. so when human form evolved from single celled species then isn't there chance of life evolving from them? so if not now but then still there is chance of life evolving on other planets.