--Mahavir Hanuman Episode Discussion Thread-- - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
5th september

All the shishya at the Kapil rishi ashram were scared ,all due to the disaster caused by the evil spirits every now & then !!!

Kapil rishi ask all of them to be calm & not to b afraid & evil spirits are always power less infront of the DIVINE POWERS & THE POWERS OF YAGYA !!!

HANUMAN every night ,got to hear the RAM NAME CHANT ...
hanuman gets up & goes out for & looks at the moon while standing on a rock

hanuman says -----------prabhu ,when i will get your darshan ????

then THE RAMAYAN CHAUPIE --------MANGAL BHAVAN AMANGAL HAARI ....... plays & 2 foot prints of LORD RAM are formed in the sand which was spread on the rock

hanuman puts that RAM name foot print sand & puts on his forehead & say----------prabhu ,give me the aashirvaad to finish all the evils

HANUMAN then goes back to the ashram ,he was going back ,then only he was attacked by the evil spirits & the king of evil spirits

then a war in the sky ,in the clods was shown b/w Hanuman & the evil spirits

all the evil spirits got scared & hide in the dense jungles

Hanuman goes there also & broke the magical wall by his gada ,inside which the evil spitits hiding in the jungles

all evil spirits destroyed
at last the king of evil spirits comes & begs before HANUMAN to spare him

& says HANUMAN i promise where there will b you ,no evil power wud stay ,this is not only for me but for all the evil powers of future too,by hearing only your name HANUMAN ,all the evil powers wud vanish from that place !!!

anjana ma is very very sad at the palace & at the dining table she serves a plate for hanuman every day

kesri tried to cheer up anjana but anjana mata didnot ,as she had not eaten the food for 2 days & she became ill also !!!

kapishwar comes & asks anjana to eat the food as kapishwar went to meet hanuman in the kapil rishi ashram ,there he saw hanuman was also ill ,that was all due to the mother-son bond ,as anjana mata didnot eat for 2 days ,hanuman also didnot eat for 2 days !!!

anjana mata says -------------ok ..ok..i  will eat right now for my hanuman ...

kapishwar says-------understand maharani ,hanuman took birth on this earth to make this earth free from the paapi & the monsters !!!

a man eating monster tree is there at the forest ]
once hanuman went to tht forest (near by the ashram) to collect the fire wood
there the monster treee wanted to eat hanuman by tricking hanuman ,hanuman was abt to go near the tree but he listens the shankha sound at the ashram which meant RISHI KAPIL wanted all the shishya to b there at the assembly ,as he had to make an imp annonce ment

KAPIL RISHI says ---------------student welcome our new great teacher RISHI AGNIVESH !!!

HANUMAN & all his frnds smiled at agnivesh rishi

agnivesh rishi when saw hanuman ,remembered all the moments when hanuman destroyed his ashram ,his yagya & illtreated him by hanging him in the air n all ....

(hanuman did all that once to rishi agnivesh as hanuman wanted him to teach a good lesson as agnivesh rishi is an arrogant & short tempered rishi)

episode ends
EPISODE was nice only the fight scenes of hanuman with the evil spirits were stretchy & the masks of few monsters is very weird & their voices sometimes so tampered that we dont get to hear clearly that what they all r saying !!!

i wish the makers of the show ,show AYODHYA also
it will be great to see RAJA DASHRATH & his family at AYODHYA !!!
Originally posted by sita11

i wish the makers of the show ,show AYODHYA also
it will be great to see RAJA DASHRATH & his family at AYODHYA !!!

Totally agree with you Sita! Seeing Ayodhya will be sooo nice, and seeing Bal Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, and Shatrughan will be too cute.😊

Thanks for the update! The epi was nice.
12 september summary

agnivesh rishi was leaving the ashram as he was not ready to teach hanuman (as hanuman insulted him)

but kapil rishi stops him & makes him understand that now hanuman is a gurukul boy not a prince

hanuman also comes & asks for forgiveness from agnivesh rishi as hanuman didnot want that the other students shd suffer becaz of him
agnivesh rishi decided to stay at the ashram to avenger hanuman for his insult

there was a yagya to be held at the kapil rishi ashram

guruma asks the students to contribute for the yagya
few were appointed to bring the mango sticks ,few were asked to bring the flowers ,few to clean the place
hanuman was asked to bring the fruits

hanuman goes to the jungles for collecting the fruits

that monster tree (in the jungles in a cave) entangled hanuman in his roots

hanuman thrashed that tree monster with his gada & that tree monster turned into a soul of a man

actually that tree was cursed ,as he once cut down the peepal tree ,on that tree devtaas used to live ,so he was cursed by the devtaas to become a monster

that tree monster was freed from his curse

anjana mata was ill ,she was remembering hanuman
kesriji was so worried for falling health of anjana mata

hanuman tru telepathy got to know that anajana mata is ill & is remembering him

so hanuman quietly flew off from his ashram (only close frnds of hanuman knew this) to meet anajana mata by breaking the ashram rules!

anjana mata was so happy to see hanuman
she makes hanuman eat with her own hands

kesriji was his behind a window & was watching the emotional mother-son

at the alarm of shankha sound (the morning 4AM alaram of ashram) hanuman took a leave of anajana mata

hanuman was coming back to the ashram ,he saw two monsters were taking a farmer with them to patal lok
those 2 monsters were AHI-MAHI's men ,they were taking that farmer as a bali(offfering ) for the PATAL DEVI OF AHI & MAHI !!!

hanuman thrashed those ahi-mahi men & they ran back to patal lok

hanumans frnds asking him to teach them the art of flying

hanuman says -yes else his frnds wud hv told kapil rishi that hauman had gone to meet anjana mata by breaking the ashram rules

hanuman seeks help of pawan dev
pawan dev says yes
hanuman was happy that now his frnds cud fly !!!

episode ends !!!!

nice episode !!!
anjana mata-hanuman emotional scenes were fabulous
& kesriji is such a nice & caring father ,he was quietly enjoying the mother-son moments & got tears in his eyes !!!

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
the show is really getting so dragging types
i wonder when they will show LORD RAM-SITAJI & AYODHYA

the show is really very very dragging types these days !!!
thanks dear for this episode and you all are dicussing the episodes till 12th september and after that there is so much revolutions taken episode by episode there is no sitch. just view episode videos posted by my self for episode 18 and you will find the ayodhya charecters like maharaj dashrath,yuvraj ram, kumar bharat,laxman,shatrughan. the big ram sitaji and other mithila people or kiskindha people where might be entering soon in episode 25(12th december) or before that as per my think now we have no things left now the last part for keshri's kindom wil begin and then ayodhya kand wil begin with big ram or keshri's kindom wil be got sided.
Thanks for info hardik!!😊
 one thing is there MAHAVIR HANUMANS direction & screen play is not up to the mark

PRITHVI RAJ CHUAHAN & JAI SHRI KRISHNA were the only soulful shows of the SAGAR PICTURES

the lady who played shruitikirti in NDTV IMAGINES RAMAYAN& RUKMINI IN Ektas MAHABHARAT is playing SITAJI & she is pretty expressive  & decent 😛

ACTOR playing RAM is MADAR JADAV ,(MEGHAN JADAVS elder brother ,meghan who played young KRISHNA in JSK) & MADAR also worked in few episodes of SHANI DEV & AS ALIBABA on ZEE TV   MADAR is just ok types as RAMJI !!😊
HERE r the pics of the actress who played SHRUTIKIRTI inNDTV imagine RAMAYAN

& now she is SITAJI in MAHAVIR HANUMAN

here r the pics

SITAJI of MAHAVIR HANUMAN

SHRUTIKIRTI OF NDTV imagine RAMAYAN
IN 2nd JAN episode

direct entry of RAM-SITA & LAKSHMAN at PANCHVATI is shown

surpnakha nose & ears r also chopped by Lakshman !!!!