•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Junglies,

Seems like many of us are not familiar with IF rules, therefore I'm making this topic so that you all can get know them:

First of all Rules and Announcement section has all most of the rules posted:

Second, some had problems with me closing the "Mac inspired art" thread.

Take a look at this:

Previous Rules Thread:

Some Main Important Rules:
    Chatting/Spamming is not allowed. Anyone found chatting/spamming will get a warning.
      - I request all members to use this feature to report any post you find offending and an action will be taken asap.
    Slang/Abusive language is not tolerated.
    Only criticizing is allowed. NO BASHING.
    Multiple topics on the same issue(s) will get closed.
    No Advertising. Anyone found advertising will get a warning which may lead to a ban if it doesn't stop.
    Posting articles- Before you post article please use the search feature to check if the article already hasn't been posted. And remember to provide the link to the article. No articles from Telly Chakkar or IndianTelevision are allowed as we are now in direct competition.
    Quoting- Please remember to quote no more then 3 posts in your reply because it messes up the coding.
  1. "As a guideline signature files should not exceed a maximum file size of 25 KB. Please try and keep within this limitation in consideration of other users with slow internet connections. Signatures that significantly exceed this guideline may be deemed a Code of Conduct violation. "

IJSMB Dev Team

Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
What is the rule for signature images? How many of these are allowed? I see many posters with more than three images. I have a fast internet connection but sometimes it takes ages for the relevant parts to load and hence read and reply.

I read on the rules post that "As a guideline signature files should not exceed a maximum file size of 25 KB. Please try and keep within this limitation in consideration of other users with slow internet connections. Signatures that significantly exceed this guideline may be deemed a Code of Conduct violation. "

I'd appreciate it if the mods would remind the posters about this rule from time to time.