Bhaskar Bharti

19&20 August Update - Bau jee angry with bharti-gyaan s

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Update
19th August

Starting with Gyaan, Vineeta and Raichura(Trio) standing infront Of Payal, Payal os shocked, Bharti hears the trio saying Bhaskar Shetty, Police station. and is shocked to hear that that the trio is there. Gyaan asks Payal: where is bhaskar and she says in Gwalior. Gyaan says dont tell lie, I know he was here last night and called me from his cellphone. Raichura then says Yes he called from here. Payal then gets angry and says u got the problem u find the solution. Sonali comes into Bhartis room and says there is aconference meeting in 5 minute,, Bharti says ok, ad then Shouts Conference call, Conference call, Conference call Payal. Payal then says Conference call, yah Conference call where we all 3 talked together. we are chaddi buddy friends. Vineeta then ssays Conference call that sounds logic.. Bharti then tells Payal to say: those who dont know much about technology dont know such , vineeta then says Yes I know and ask gyaan if we should leave. Raichura then says u can make them fool, but not me. so this is true that Bhaskar calls u, Payal says yes he, he loves me.. raihura then says,, ohh, do u also love him. Payal says yes. Bharti at the other end says Payal kick them out.. raihura says so its logic u also calls him, Payal says no,, raihura says if 2 love eachother the calls eachother, Vineeta says Logic.. bharti says. aur pyaar karo.. raihura then says; if we can talk to him then its ok, or u get ready to leave. Bharti then rememberes that her dad said he want to meet her uncle, Bharti tells Payal to kick them out, or call security.. Sonali comes and says come fast , Bharti says in 2 minutes. and tells Payal to wait and goes to the meeting

Amarjeet and Armaan sitting with a man, Amarjeet  tells the man bharti's talent is unmatchable(todays word). Armaan tells the man that Bharti is more talented that Bhaskar. Bharti comes in a gives a great presentation, the man is glad and says the good. Amarjeet tells Bharti that the presentation for today looks a bit like I have heard before, bharti says yes I made it last year. they get shocked and she sayd Bhaskar did it last year, and says I listen to one of Bhaskars cd with the presentation, Bharti then says who can tell u that bhaskar is also here not only in the cd , Amarjeet  then says Bhaskar ccd mein?? Bharti then starts shouting bhaskar cd mein, bhaskar cd mein, u are toooo good sir and leaves..

Sonali and Pushpak sitting and romancing.. bharti comes and tells pushpak to edit a cd. 

Anu Sitting in her car and says how cna my father trust anyone else more than me.. She then sees nanhe coming and says Dushman ka dushman dost. Nanhe is walking and she open her door and push him inside, and stars acting she likes him , Nanhe feels shy and runs away. Inside nanhe and Anu bumps into eachother and nanhe starts imagine thm together dancing on the song: mere sang mein , rangli wali pari hai yeh.. and hugs her in the dance and also in reality everyones laughs and nanhe gets to reality and goes . Anu says How silly of himm.

Payal goes to the canteen and sits the trio goes after her and sits there,. Payal ask them , dont u have anything else to do. Gyaan and Raichura looks at payal, payal does'nt feel confortable.. Vineeta ask them how long are we going to sit here. Payal phone calls and bharti tells her that this a phone call fom bhaskar and press the loud speaker. Gyaan and Raichura ask him Questions, and Bharti use the cd of Bhaskar and use some of his sentence. Bharti ends the phone, and Gyaan ask why Bhaskar keep saying we and whats the meeting, Payal says u dont understand anything once, Vineeta says thats true and says shall we leave, NOW.. Bharti ask payal how was it.. Payal says let it, we need a uncle.. Bharti says that ur work, and discuss about Bharti's parents. suddenly Payals friend Ashish comes and payal gets an idea..

Bharti ask Payal if she has told him everything. Ashish is nervous and says I am doing this for Payal. Inside they keep talking ..Bhaskar dad ask Bhartis uncle which releigion are u from and Bharti says u never believe in this before, he says how can u say that, and says I want to know everything about u before u enter out family. Bharti says is this why u called my uncle, Bharti gets angry and takes Asshish beard off and says here u go.. everyone is SHocked.... THE END..

20th August

Everyone Is Shocked after seeing What Bharti does, Bhaskars dad say How could u lie to me, Bharti say what about u , he says when have I lied, he says when I have done.. Payal says stop Bharti, Bharti continues, and starts talking what her fathr said , about releigion etc, and he asks how do u know,  Bharti says I was there, noo Bhaskar tld me, Dad says; what kind of son is Bhaskar tells her that his father is a lier, bharti says I know i lied, but u wanted to meet my uncle but I did'nt know u was such kind of a Man, the both keep auguing. Mom liked what bharti says, . Payal tells bharti to stop.. dad says yah stop. And says listen  I will never accept u,, He keeps talking and Bharti says Jee bau jee, Mom and dad Are shocked and says it was just like I talked to my son Bhaskar.. Payal then says Bhaskar has married Bharti because their minds are similar, they talk similar, are similar. Dad then says I will never accept u as my Bahu, and tells nanhe to get tickets to gwalior, Mom keep looking at Bharti,

Gyaan at the other hand keep saying sorry to Raichura and Vinneta, .. Vineeta says This is a crime, u keep doing it, one after an other. Raichura then says, u told us Bhaskar was here and we kept looking for, Gyaan then says let me go, I have a family and children, Vineeta then says u have childrens and u have'nt told me, Gyaan says stop it Viineeta I am in CHarachter, The trio Talks(WithoutSound) Raichura says we give u time to night 5,

Maa is taking aatri of the house, Bharti goes to her and says Maa I am sorry for yesterday.  Maa says this is not first time, but something is first time, but I want to say thanks, first time someone stand for me, Bhaskar didnt do it ever. bharti says I am sorry maa, Maa says I have no prob ith u, I am glad u r my daughter in law, Bharti ask her dont u hate me, she says no why, Bharti then says its in the tv, Saas-bahu Proble.ms. They hug eachother, Maa says u can only change dads opinon, Bharti then says what bhaskar couldnt do how should I, .. Maa then says I know u have everything to be a godd daughter in law, Bharti says what:: Maa says like making food. Payal then says What food Bharti makes, u cant stop eating, Maa says cleaning the house,, Payal says Bharti is the best..n  Bharti says stop listen to her, maa says noo I know when I saw u first then u are the best outside and inside. And says the best way to reach a mans heart is through his heart, and tells her the dishes he likes, Kachori, and tells her that she should make it tonight, Bharti keep looking...

Gyaan says Kachori,, Bhaskar dads fav is Kachori when i give him kachori he wont hate me anymore.
Bharti is making Kachori and nanhe comes, and says Kachori..
Payal says  I go to Maa and says U cant do anything. bharti says go and buy kachori from the shop,  Payal says yes I go,, u act like u are making kachori, both are happy, bharti kisses her and says I marry u,.. Payal is happy... and is like in dream, Bharti says Payal go..Bharti keeps acting like she is making food.
nanhe comes and sees her  and says u doing nothing and says u are making kachori, bharti then acts like she is making kachori and throws at him and he laughs and go, He then goes and tells Dad she is doing nothing, Maa goes and sees there is nothing, and says That means u cant, and bharti says I told u yesterday I cant,, maa says if he gets to know u lied again, he will angry. Payal comes with kachori and they fast add in the maker to show bharti maked it, dad comes, They sees kachori, and dad slaps Nanhe.. Bharti says kachori,,and says eat,,Dad eats everyone is exicited.. dad eats and says its good , maa tells bharti to say sorry for last night, Bharti says bau jee I am... Suddenly gyaan comes...

Bharti is shocked, Gyaan c0mes and says I am sorry,, plzz forgive me,, I have bought mumbais best Kachori, and says ur best friend told me that u like kachori, Gyaan says this is the best kachori and says Payal u also bought it from there, Bharti then says Oayal was with me at home. Gyaan and Bharti keep arguing , Gyaan says Bhau jee want to eat it, Bharti says no.. bau jee says I will. and eats,, He eats the one bharti made and gyaan got and says Second time u lied to me..and looks at Bharti... THE END

TOmorrow:: Nanhe tells Anu he will be her Husband the next birth, and the birth after and the birth after( was a bit confusing...)

** Sorry guyss, Updating after long time.. Forgive if any mistakes...😳

Love Nadz
Edited by -Nadii- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for the update....lolz, no fair, they dont show the precaps over here
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update Nadii ...
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
bhaskr's dad is a real idiot...
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update Nadi...

Bharti is always getting into trouble..how sad..!