Aug 18th written update: Evil trio new trouble

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone! Is anyone else getting irritated by everything becoming so expensive day by day? I need a job. I wonder how much Bharti gets paid.

TODAY's UPDATE

Bharti and Payal are talking to Gyaan as bhaskar where Payal slips and Gyaan finds out Bharti is there. They hang up. Payal and Bharti are really nervous. Payal says maybe he didn't hear it. Payal wonder what Gyaan is doing. Bharti says pretend that you hated someone for years and all of a sudden you can get your revenge how would you feel. Payal gets happy thinking about it saying she would feel very happy. Bharti says that is how Gyaan must be feeling. Scene switches to gyaan. (pehla nasha --JJWS plays) Gyaan is looking at his phone lovingly and saying oh mere Lal I knew you would come back. (awwwwwww) now watch how we take Bharti down. (band bajaneki baat) he calls the radio station's phone and Payal and Bharti ignore it. They are too scared. Bharti finally picks and acts like maharashtrian police woman. She scares Gyaan saying how he is connected to a gang member, and bharti will trace the number and get him. Gyaan gets scared. (this part is really funny) and takes out the battery of his phone.

In Bhaskar's house his dad gets emotional remembering Bhaskar. His mom comes and he says he will never forgive him because of bharti. Bharti and payal come. Bhaskar's dad says till he can meet one of her relatives he won't accept her as their Bahu and she is not allowed to stay here. Payal says she is an orphan but when his dad still doesn't give in she says they can meet bharti's other uncle. (the policeman from beginning of the show) The dad says fine tomorrow they will meet him. Bharti think payal has gone crazy from her friends problem.

Gyaan is telling Raichura and Vinita the police incident and how he is so scared. Raichura calls the number and finds out the commissioner is int he studio. Then Vinita talks to Ashish and finds out it's a radio station.

Anu is showing her layouts to Amarjeet and he says they are nice but he is looking at it as her dad. he needs everyone else's opinion. She says dad i am your daughter and you neeed approval of the staff? Amarjeet says don't try to take adavntage of the fact that i am your dad and try to influence me. <--- word of the day :: INFLUENCE. Pushpak comes in and AJ asks for his opinion. Anu gets up and starts praising Pushpak. Pushpak says it's good. Amarjeet tells him to speak in hindi. and not try to influence his daughter. As they leave Amarjeet wonders if Pushpak is trying to become the boss's gharjamai. Outside Anu gives Pushpak the file in a rude way. She says do as much research as you can. She starts to walk away and Pushpak says I am your senior. Anu says rudely that her dad is in charge. Later Pushapk is talking to someone and Anu the maharani has her feet up and she says i didn't tell you to gossip. He says I have other work. Anu says to what she told him and Bharti says do you own work. (applaud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is soo good) Bharti says Pushapk is your senior. Anu asks says who. Bharti says Me, the editor. Anu says don't you know the boss's daughter is always the highest person in charge. Anu is about to go on but she sees Amarjeet. She starts her natak of please treat me like a normal staff and not the boss's daughter.

Anu is walking when she passes Armaan. Armaan is carrying two cups of coffee. Anu asks if he needs help. he says no. Anu gives him the "I'm into you" looks. She says coffee? i like coffee. Armaan says actually I got this for bharti. Anu says carry on. Armaan goes to bharti's room and says you asked for Coffee? she says no. he says here hurry take it, this is hot. Bharti takes it. Armaan says actually he was working then he thought she might be tensed and in need of a coffee. Bharti smiles and asks trying to flirt with me. He says only trying. She says he is trying Bhaskar's #2. He says it doesn't suit him. he is the type that loved a girl, married her, she left him and years later he loves...thye stare at each other and Bharti gets payal's call. Armaan leaves telling her the girl is Jiya. Payal says the uncle is gone for stage show. Bharti says look for another uncle and Payal asks uncle is a dog who can be found on the street she pauses and the evil trio is infront of her. they says policestation etc. bharti overhears and looks scared.

Precap: bharti is searching for something and finds a cd.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail

Thanks for update.

Not sure, where storyline is heading to.

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update :)
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ..
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sounds great!! thnx.hate anu!! lolz......gyaan gets scared soo easily!! he's like the evil kid who gets swayed really easily