Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

marc robinson hospitalized

Posted: 14 years ago
dear marc is hospitalized and he fall from stairs- Marc Robinson had a bad fall from the staircase and has injured himself. The injury was so bad, that he had to be air lifted from the camp to be taken to a hospital.

Marc was taken to a hospital in Jerantut.

On examining him, the doctors concluded that he has torn a tissue in the back and has also sprained his back muscles. The doctors have also advised Marc for a complete 3 days bed rest.

-Telly Cafe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry marc but.................................aap hamari nazaro se girgaye...........bhagwan ne aap ko seedio se giraya diya...............ab sayad aap dusaro ke bare me bolene se phele kuch soche
marc is really bad i agree
immunoblot thumbnail
Jaise ko taisa mila...
Sony ne bhi IJSMB mein chun-chun ke bemar logon ko daalaa hai... Akash was also sporting a neck-brace yesterday. Now if only he had fallen from the stairs as well... 😍
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh thats sad, wish him speedy recovery. Yeah his back was giving him trouble and so this fall may have aggravated it. Get well soon Marc. But I want to know who pushed him? Akashh, Chetan or Aman? Who is it boys? Now that Marc is out of the contest who is the happiest?
immunoblot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

Oh thats sad, wish him speedy recovery. Yeah his back was giving him trouble and so this fall may have aggravated it. Get well soon Marc. But I want to know who pushed him? Akashh, Chetan or Aman? Who is it boys? Now that Marc is out of the contest who is the happiest?

LOL, Lavs ji... Aap politically correct manner mein jokes crack karti hain! πŸ˜†
@Bold: I would like to nominate Aman or Mona for the top honour. They probably greased the stairs just before Marc was to walk down...
realitybites thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: immunoblot

LOL, Lavs ji... Aap politically correct manner mein jokes crack karti hain! πŸ˜†
@Bold: I would like to nominate Aman or Mona for the top honour. They probably greased the stairs just before Marc was to walk down...

Expressing grief is also under suspicion now?πŸ€“ At least for the sake of his family wish speedy recoveryπŸ˜ƒ. But he will miss Kash?😲😲 Unfair, how abt Kash paying him visit in hospitalπŸ˜‰ to learn abt campwalas! Aman and Mona under ur radar! Why not Anaida? after all he made her blurt out the abuses and break the angel crownπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

Expressing grief is also under suspicion now?πŸ€“ At least for the sake of his family wish speedy recoveryπŸ˜ƒ. But he will miss Kash?😲😲 Unfair, how abt Kash paying him visit in hospitalπŸ˜‰ to learn abt campwalas! Aman and Mona under ur radar! Why not Anaida? after all he made her blurt out the abuses and break the angel crownπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nahin-nahin, Lavs ji... nothing is under suspicion! I just thought that this isn't the right moment for any expression of grief... The guy is still alive, for heaven's sake! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Anyway, my hopes are still alive tht he might just decide that jaan hai to jahaan hai... and go back to his family and children, which would be good for all of us? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† At least here on IF, I've not come across a single fan of Marc...  πŸ˜•

But all said and done, the idea of a visit by Kash to the hospital is a million-dollar one... Kya soch hai aapki! πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†

Anaida is not on my radar, because at that very moment, when he slipped, she was busy breaking Akasg's neck. You notice, even Akash is not on my radar for this crime against humanity and Marc?! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And, Anaida will repair the angel crown in no time... πŸ˜‰
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's terrible! Will they bring him back after his recovery or will be out from the show? He is one of the strong contenders in the show and it's sad if he is eliminated.
realitybites thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: immunoblot

Nahin-nahin, Lavs ji... nothing is under suspicion! I just thought that this isn't the right moment for any expression of grief... The guy is still alive, for heaven's sake! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Anyway, my hopes are still alive tht he might just decide that jaan hai to jahaan hai... and go back to his family and children, which would be good for all of us? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† At least here on IF, I've not come across a single fan of Marc...  πŸ˜•

But all said and done, the idea of a visit by Kash to the hospital is a million-dollar one... Kya soch hai aapki! πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†

Anaida is not on my radar, because at that very moment, when he slipped, she was busy breaking Akasg's neck. You notice, even Akash is not on my radar for this crime against humanity and Marc?! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And, Anaida will repair the angel crown in no time... πŸ˜‰

Arre Mohit-ji expressing grief and condolence mein farak hota hai and I know thatπŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Yeap Marc will go back to family. Why good? He was the Boss of AC.πŸ˜ƒ They wld miss him terriblyπŸ˜†. For being on the show, IF fans se nahi, voting fans matter karte haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. We do have sonam and many more but they arent posting.  Btw I liked Marc solely for his ability to eat the unsavory stuffπŸ‘.

Oh thanks for liking the idea of Kash meeting MarcπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to wish him speedy recoveryπŸ˜‰. I am very kind hearted😳

Oh so Akashh pain in the neck is AnaidaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh so many grudges against Marc? Just becoz he leads the ACM?πŸ˜† so what is the real reason?πŸ˜† his advsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anaida repairing the crown, but its been stolen !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago