Aug 17th-21st update - for the week done - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thilaga has nothing to do ? other than support all the baddis...? thilaga did u repay the loan?(the one u borrowed from ur 'flasback' baddies for ur sisters wedding...)Kaveri just follow her grandmother path... get pregnant...Jegan just nice to be baddies as he come from baddies family...then we can watch new serial KAVERI CJ granddaughter of ARASE...

ARASE, now days girls not like that. they respect parents, love their life. will choose right person as life partner.. not useless bum like Jegan...

ohhh..I forget arase dont have attai magam... but kaveri have one, so her attai magam will save her. pity him, he only will be blind now ...not when he was  young...😕😭
thanks meli for update..
Thanks Meli...thumbs-up for such great updates..!!👍🏼 

I was not able to read last week's episodes coz  can't log in. Yesterday we saw Arase showing signals with her eyes to Saro when NT held her captive. I have to read the episodes to know how he got himself killed. 😍
Thanks for the updates meli..

Kaveri.. 😡
thanks meli
first scene was good, i liked seeing thilaga get wound up
Thanks Meli. Sorry, I really do not have any comments....this serial is really the pits.
Thanks Meli....read both your updates....simply superb. Last nite I finally saw NT got shot by Mdm Arase - felt sad seeing him succumb to injuries...😭 I like that guy and his acting.. but if it had been GJ/Vishy I would have had a double celebration of  dining and wining...😉

I called Mr. Nair " Chetta...chetta come quick our NT is going to be shot" He said "I got no time for this crap...NT or Arase". Then I replied  "Even if you do not wish to watch the serial but you seem to have got their names right..!!😆

i think soon GJ will book hotel room for kaveri. i think GJ need his son-in-law to be baddies like  him. so they can do bad things to together. GJ lost his great rowdy-FIL , now he need Jegan to fill in Vishy place. who call Thilaga? may be Saru asked someone to call her...where is USA family?

thanks for update..