Bhaskar Bharti

BB: Aug 17th 09 Written:Gyan overhears Bhas/Bhar

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i'm not a regular updater so this might be my last week, before regular updater comes back.

They are surprised about the whole marriage thing. His dad says well it was supposed to happen, its not a big deal. Payal say so its ok, and then he goes balistic and starts screaming. He says how dare he do this. Suda says i wanted his wedding to be grand,and she starts crying.
Payal says this isn't Bharti's fault, times are bad and well those people would have sold her to a dance bar if he didn't marry her.
Payal starts making up this story about how Bharti taught those dance girls to be good and how Bharti is an orphan etc etc etc. Suda starts crying even more.
His dad says this girl is not needed in this house, she can never be part of my family.
Bharti leaves the house and his dad says she has till tonight, if Bhaskar doesnt come, we wont let her in here.

Bharti is outside and cursing payal on how she isn't able to lie properly. KK comes and says your thinking right.  Bhaskar says where is your costume. KK says i change to whatever is needed at the time, to make you understand i had to come in that get up and now i need to become a vegetable seller.
Bhaskar wonders if KK can really be God, he says there is something fishy. KK says i don't sell daal, i sell vegetables.
Bhaskar says he has bought the hawali, and he is still Bharti, how come you granted Geeta's wish and not mine.
KK says Geeta fear was true, you still have a while, there is one more test coming up. Kk starts laughing.
Bhaskar says he laughs like Raven, he cant be God.
He turns back into Bharti, and Payal is standing behind her.
Payal says i saw my Bhaskar, i mean i saw my real Bhaskar.Bharti says don't get so excited, i'm having so much trouble. Payal says she saw Bhaskar but not KK, that means others wil be able to see Bhaskar too, so another problem.
Bharti argues with her and says how Payal ruined her life and made her leave this house. Payal says you may look like a girl but you still have the mind of a man.
Payal has she doesn't want to talk to her and leaves Bharti.

Bharti rings Gayan doorbell and he opens. He starts singing[Kuch na kaho, kuch bhi na kaho]. He says so you have come to accept defeat. He welcomes her to his kingdom. Gyan says i can even become your friend, but you need to accept 2 things. Bharti acts all nice and he is surprised.
He says number one, you have to take care of me in the office, you can stay chief editor but all the decisions will be mine. The 2nd one is you have to give Bhaskar's number to me. Bharti says thats it, you truely are big hearted. Bharti says before i can give you that you have to give me something. She starts touching him with her fingers, up his arm and then says yes baby. She closes his eyes. She says give me a second. Bharti blindfolds him and says its a surprise. She takes out her fist and hits Gyan.
He gets up and says we dont hit woman in my family. She takes out her fist again and is about to hit him in the face. Gyan says not in the face, its nice. Bharti hits him in the face not once but like 5 times.

Gyan starts running away and Bharti follows. They throw stuff at each other. Bharti hits him the stomach a lot of times. She says if he ever comes to her house again, then he'll go straight to god.

Payal is on air, and saying to the people about how your friends should accept you for who you are and not use you. Bharti comes there.
Payal says if your friend is angry, you should try to make her happy. She writes i'm sorry on the wall. Payal says she should hold her ears and say sorry, Bharti starts doing it. Payal says she shouldnt show additude when she does it. Payal says she should entertain her friend. Bharti starts dancing.
Payal says its ok and hugs Bharti.

Payal shows Bharti a speaker and says when this light is off you talk but when its on, you stop talking ok.
Payal phones Bhaskar's mom. Payal copies Bhaskar's voice. She says why he didn't tell her about his wife, your scared of your dad, but you could have told me. His dad takes the phone and says don't you have shame, do you care about your mom and dad. Bharti speaks and Payal copies after on the speaker. Bharti says she is a nice girl. He says how she teaches bar dancers. Bharti says this isn't her fault, she is an orphan.  He says what you did was like an orphan too. Bharti says i will explain everything when i come back. He says Gyan told me there was no assignment. Bharti says its a secret and so you won't let Bharti come into your house. He says who are we, its your house, you can do whatever you want, if you want to kick us out you can.

Payal says are you ok now, we told them. Bharti says this is fine, but how about my mom. Payal says she has dealt with this, she is used to this. Bharti says if its not someones fault, why should they deal with this.
Payal says don't worry now your Bhaskar's wife.
She asks Payal to call Gyan.
They do the same speaker thing again. Bharti says how could you tell my parents that. Bharti says tell them that you were drunk and you said that worng. Gyan agrees.
Payal accidently hits the speaker and Gyan hears Bhaskar talking to Bharti. Gyan says this number is from mumbai. Bharti sees the button on.
Gyan says your in mumbai with Bharti.

Precap: Bhaskar's dad says she can live here if she lets us meet her family.Payal agrees.
Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks to be a fun episode. Waiting to go home.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the update. 😳Edited by SaacheeSyna - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update .....
missed the epi 2day .....
😔....luks like an interesting epi ....
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx salma di!! (btw, like your Friends sig) lolz..watching her hit Gyaan is def. going to be interesting to watch