absul thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
is gaurav mean neal die in jevan sathi or anyone take gaurav seat as neal can anyone tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Niel was attacked by Kakau bapu but he didn't die...He was rescued by some fisherman...but he lost his senses & got paralyzed. Than Randal(Kaki Maa) helped him to recover & told him about Viraj's marriage. other side, When Viraj & Ishwar living peacefully, Neil was shown as negaitive character who was following Viraj everywhere but in reality Neil loved Viraj so much that he always protected her from unknown faces. Later it's revealed that Ishwar was taking revenge from Kaka Bapu using Neil as target. Neil got bail by Ishwar & his character ended when he bids goodbye to Viraj telling her that he will always love her. He left from Viraj-Ishwar's life after revealing  the truth & clearing the blame which was on him coz of Ishwar.
Alii1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks guys well i dont know tooo

Edited by DMGG - 14 years ago
absul thumbnail
Thanks yaar but i have 1 question is they change neil is gaurav anymore in serial
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: absul

Thanks yaar but i have 1 question is they change neil is gaurav anymore in serial

Sorry didn't get your what you want to say but if you are asking about Gaurav's new serial then...
i want to tell you that Gaurav/Neil is doing "Love Ne Mila di Jodi" on Star One...these days
He is playing one of the main lead role as elder brother(Prithvi).
He has also done roles in Meri Doli Tere Angna(Zee TV), Santaan & Kumkum(star Plus), Ardhangni(Zee TV).
Many other serials....

Alii1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks guys i dont know tooo

Edited by DMGG - 14 years ago