Ganesh Leela :: Articles Archive

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Ganesh Leela
Articles Archive

All articles, videos, interviews etc of Ganesh Leela go here. Please do not Comment here, Comments will be deleted without notice.

India-Forums in in direct competition with TellyChakkar, so please do NOT post articles from that site.

Thanks,
IF. Dev Team.
Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago
Ganesh Leela on Sahara One...Ganesh Leela on Sahara One...9
Sahara One and Creative Eye bring to the viewers the tale of Lord Ganesha, starting 17th August at the 8.30 PM slot...

"Ganesh Leela" - Promo
Views 7800
Comments 1

Ganesha comes to TV

There's another mythological saga coming up, this time on Sahara One.

The show, titled Ganesh Leela, is about the legend of Lord Ganesha and will portray his life from birth. Born to the powerful Lord Shiva and his wife, Parvati, the widely-worshipped Ganesha is considered the 'Remover of Obstacles'.

The show is being produced by Creative Eye and Sahara One. Veteran producer Dheeraj Kumar says, "This show will be having a mytho-plus-contemporary look, which is meant for viewers aged 6 to 60 years."

Aptly, the show will start just a few days before Ganesh Chaturthi, on August 17, and will air Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm on Sahara One.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090813_65
Ganesh Leela - Arti ...

This is from the first episode, right at the beginning!
Aakash on playing Lord Ganesha

Aakash Nair, who is portraying the role of little Lord Ganesha in Sahara One's new serial Ganesh Leela, has been having trouble with the trunk he has to wear for the shoots.

He tells us, "I got this role through auditions. I was very nervous on the first day of the shoot, but the directors and co-actors were supportive." The role requires Aakash to wear a heavy trunk for hours together. "This trunk is very big and it troubles me a lot; I can't have my lunch and after removing it I have a severe headache. My makeup takes around two hours. It's so hot, and after removing the trunk it is even hotter and stinks a lot. I haven't been shooting for three days so I'm just relaxing."

Aakash is a Class IV student at Iskon Bhaktivedant School. He says, "I finished my exams on August 7. I get good support from the teachers and my friends. All of them have liked my performances and they call me Lord Ganesha." So what will he do this Ganesh Chaturthi? "If I'm not shooting, I will go to Siddhivinayak temple with my parents and I will pray to the Lord to make my serial successful."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090821_112
Sahara One ki Ganesh Leela
Submitted by Mohit Joshi on Wed, 08/12/2009 - 06:17.

Sahara One ki Ganesh LeelaCreative Eye and Sahara One is all set to bring a brand new show which reminds you the older era of mythos. This August the god of knowledge and vignaharta is back in the form of Ganesh Leela.

"The show will be having a mytho plus contemporary look which is meant for the audience aging from 6 to 60 years," states producer, Dheeraj Kumar.

On this Creative Director, Sahara One, Mushtaq Sheikh converse that, "I believe faith has no fashion and thus to prove the same we are coming up with such a show. We are proud to bring such a show which will tell you some unknown facts about Lord Ganesha."

Ganesh Leela is a special feature on Lord Ganesha's life from his birth. Legend has it that Lord Shiva's wife Parvati's craves for a child, Shiva suggest her to do a year long 'Punyak Vrat'. Parvati starts her penance with the help of a purohita called 'Sanatkumar'. After the completion of her Vrataranushthan, God Paratpar (a form of divine light) appears and gives her a boon that he himself will appear on the earth as her son.

So viewers catch up with some exciting stories on the life of Lord Ganesh from August 17, Monday to Friday at 8:30 pm

http://www.topnews.in/sahara-one-ki-ganesh-leela-2200792

This is with reference to your serial - Ganesh Leela.

There are stories in Maharashtra extolling Lord Ganesh Ji. Vishnu and Shiva worshipped him at two of the asta vinayak Shrines it seems.

While I have nothing against Lord Ganesh, I am at loss - as everytime these fellows try to show Lord Vishnu down. Pls don't hurt the sentiments of devotees of other Gods to show the might of your God.

In this serial, Lord Vishnu is shown as worshipping Lord Ganesh to get rid of Madhu and Kaitabh demons. Its surprising and contradictory that in a different verison, Lord Vishnu is seen worshipping Durga the mahamaya to kill the same very demons at the beginning of the creation.

Isn't it funny. It clearly shows that all these concorted stories have been made to reduce Lord Vishnu and thus project the other Gods as greater.

Thats not the right way. Worship your God, Show him as Great. But don't show other Gods down. Learn this.

Lord Ram is shown as doing Chandi Homa, worshipping Shiva at n places to get rid of Ravana's killing sin. Now you see - N places to get rid of the same sin. Wow! - Poor Lord Rama.

Every Dussera is pain for me, as these popular stories of Mother GOddes being all powerful and Lord Rama seeking her blessings are aired again and again. Worshippers of Mother GOddess, please do so. But don't hurt the feelings of the ardent devotees of Lord Narayana.

He is the mother, father and everything to all. Pls learn to respect him or else atleast do not humiliate him like this.