Please all writers.......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Gals,😊
A BIG request........😊

Plz friends shift your FFs to the Fan fiction Forum so we can still read the updates........😳😳😳

Plz plz Plz Plz Plz
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do.😭😭😭😭😭

Originally posted by Isa_de

Hello Gals,😊
A BIG request........😊

Plz friends shift your FFs to the Fan fiction Forum so we can still read the updates........😳😳😳

Plz plz Plz Plz Plz
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do.😭😭😭😭😭

No can do, this KS FF forum means to much to all of us, Why don't the fan fiction forum move here it's a small and less active forum.
It cannot be close...........

Moving in to the fan fiction forum would be like living with strangers in a house and not pay rent.

I keep struggling each day to understand why such harsh action towards this forum in general.

What ever happen to freedom of expression, giving someone the tools to showcase their talents.

Or is challenging our abilities as people and what we can do to help make others happy suddenly wrong.

For those that wants to close this forum, try lying in a hospital bed for weeks, and your source of piece

mind is this forum, did not want to mention it before, but think of others who are in the same situation.

If you the mods have any conscience what so ever, you will take into account all the people who will be

hurt by the closure of this KS FF forum.

P.S. I was though never fix what is not broken.    This forum is not broken. Give it a chance to live life so more people can enjoy it.

there are so many forums which are less active despite of the show still running ...why this bias towards KS ...we hardly take up any space...hmm comparatively !
Originally posted by shweta76

there are so many forums which are less active despite of the show still running ...why this bias towards KS ...we hardly take up any space...hmm comparatively !
The same with KYM also.😭
i swear i wil stop visitin IF if KS forum is closed... i mean tis forum was the reason i started visitin IF... tis is so unfair...