Shubh Kadam

14th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
14th August

Chirag, Sudha and Pratha are in the Mata Rani mandir with the doors closed. Chandan is outside (the Shaitan is in him). He tells Pratha to come out. Pratha, Sudha and Chirag come out of the Mandir. Pratha asks Chandan how he knew they were her. Chandan says he comes out on days like these. They all sit in Chandan's car to go home. Chandan stares at Pratha and then he starts the car up and drives them home.

The next morning, women are all crying in the village and men are all unhappy at bodies. A villagers says that this is the cost of not giving Sudha to the Shaitan. Pratha says we are also upset, but please don't blame Sudha, why don't you kill the Shaitan instead of giving Sudha, at least try, if the Shaitan dies, then everyone can be saved instead of sacrificing girls, who can get married. Her sister says don't you guys care for your daughters and they all say yes. The Villager says we will try and kill this Shaitan. He asks Sudha if she has seen th Shaitan. Chandan appears. Pratha says we can only kill the Shaitan in one way, Mata Rani, tongiht, everyone will do pooja of Mata Rani and nobody will leave the house, the Shaitan won't be able to do anything. Chandan seems slightly angered (as he has the bhoot in him). Chandan starts scratching like the Shaitan and Pratha sees and realises, but she thinks it is an illusion. The devil in Chandan thinks that he will be able to do anything he wants.

It is night at Pratha's house and her sister dows the TV on and it is the advert for Ganesh Leela, 8:30pm, from 17th August, every Monday to Fridays. Pratha's mum asks Saloni when it is coming on again and says this way we can stay connected to Ganesh now!

Pratha is in her room crying looking at Raghav's photo. She sees a sindoor pot and remembers when Raghav put sindoor on her, she sees bangles too. She remembers more times with Raghav as well as when he fell of the cliff. Pratha blames herself for his death and feels she shouldn't have gone there and now she lost him. Aniket comes. Pratha says for him to come to her but she runs off to Chitra. Pratha stops calling for Aniket when she sees Chitra.

A servant picks up some suitcases and Raghav's mum and Chirag come. They talk about leaving and Chirag doesn't want to come and how the village is haunted. Raghav's mum says they are all going back, Chirag says with Pratha bhabhi. Raghav's mum says Pratha and Raghav got married but after his death, we have also broken their relation so we have no relation with Pratha. Chirag doesn't like it. Pratha is very upset. Raghav's mum says after seeing all this you are still siding with Raghav's murderer. Chirag says you are wrong mum, I know how much Pratha loves Raghav and if she is quiet, it doesn't mean it is her fault. Raghav's mum says she doesn't know what Pratha feels but she only wants this house to be happy. She says to Pratha to spare her family, if she wants to take more lives then she can take her own life, but spare Chirag. Pratha tells Chirag not to hurt his mum and take her oath as well as Raghavs and tells Chirag to go with his mum and Chitra. Chandan comes. Chandan asks if they are going somewhere. Pratha says that they are going to Mumbai. Chandan says at this time, it is 10:30pm, Bodha time can start anytime now, don't worry, I will take you out of this city safely. Chirag feels something is wrong and Pratha says thanks. Chandan says come on, let's go.

If you like my updates please press the Like button and/or reply.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Thanks a numerous times for yr kindness & greatness. You are always immensely appreciated for yr hardwork.
aankita thumbnail
Hi Sattvik, I know you r all over & yr plate is overflowing. but then i ask u, if only u can, or if u can ask some of yr firends to help to give us the updates for Shubh Kadam & Ghar EK sapna. will b great. However its left to u .
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't do GES, because I do Ganesh Leela, Shubh Kadam and Mata Ki Chowki, but I can give the updates for GES from the Sahara One website, but I don't know when they update it.

Have you tried writing a written update? If not, why don't you try, it's fun when you start off! All you have to do is watch the episode and write what happened while it is going on or just watch it online and write.
aankita thumbnail
Hi Sattvik,
Thanks a lot for yr quick response. I truly appreciate it. I know u already doing too much. You asked y cant I try. Most unfortunately I frankly tell u I dont know Hindi. I learnt a few words only single words from my far away friend in India & with that I am trying to follow up each episode if only I know hindi I wud never ask anyone for updates. Anyways I dont mean any offence. Thanks a lot. Wish you all the best.