Posted: 14 years ago

as i think today is last episode not sure yet.
i'll do full update😆try atleast

i m not doing highlight as this is last episode its a must read/watch😊

Recap
:: Ratan ji pushed in front of allaudin, Gora singh promising padmini to bring ratan singh back safe and south, Nagmati apologizing for her deeds.

Update ::

Padmini says she cant run away.  Mandakini comes and says to padmini not to worry if situation comes they will pick up swords and fight themselves.  Padmini aruges saying that we can fight but what if we lose,  along with loseing, alluadin will take away our selfrespect as well.  Padmini says that for her sake she doesnt want chittod's women to be disgraced by allaudin.  Rani ma says that they dont have much choice but to fight.  Padmini argues that allaudin only wants her and before getting into his hand she rather give herself to fire.  Allaudin wont even get her ashes and that will be his defeat. Gora singh and gajendra singh comes and hears this, gora singh says that warrior doesnt give up like this.  Padmini says that before giving her selfrespect she rather give her self up.  Rani ma asks how will this be allaudin's defeat?  Padmini says that allaudin is not againts warriors or chittod, he only came to see her n is coming for her.    Padmini says that if she kills herself then he wont be able to get her, in people in history will remember that allaudin couldnt even get a girl(padmini).  Padmini says that she knows that she can fight, but he has such a huge troops, padmini says by giving herself to fire she will be at peace and she can meet his ratan ji.  Rani ma says that but ratan ji is alive.  Padmini says for a while only then even he will be killed by allaudin.  Padmini says if he was to die before me i would have commited suicide then why stop me now, She request to let her go ahed with self destruction.  Rani ma doesnt say anything n cries, padmini goes to gora singh n touches his feet, gora singh gives her blessing to always win.  Padmini goes in front of gajendra he touches her feet.  Gajendra says when she 1st came he had promised her that he would take care of her as a mother, but he has failed.  Padmini says that he has fulfilled his promise he is saving his mother land, and she blesses him.

Gora singh is and some solidires along w/ gajendra singh are outside.  Gora singh is basically saying what has happened and as a true warrior they will fight.  They wont let anyone eye their daughters and daughter in laws.  Padmini is being brought in her room by her servants, she gets ready for the last time her maids help her get ready.  She happily wears all her ornaments and gets ready.  Rani ma comes with aarti.  Padmini says there was no need for this, no need for her to bid her goodbye.  Padmini says she could have left chittod by now, as allaudin will attack chittod any min.  Rani ma says when you came from singhaldweep you didnt come alone, so why leave alone? Rani ma says that every married women of chittod is coming with her as well her rani ma herself.  Padmini says there is no need for them to burn to ashes.  Mandakini (maid) says that why not, because after rani ma she was going to b the queen of chittod, and since fire god himself is inviting them they must go.  Mandakini says that allaudin will learn his lesson that not every princess is same.  Mandakini swears padmini not to stop them from going with her.  rani ma and padmini hug each other with teary eyes.

Padmini comes to meet nagmati for the last time but the doc informs that she is little too late, Nagmati has slept forever.  Padmini with teary eyes broken heart sits by her bed and says to nagmati that you loved ratan ji more then me, thats why you left before her to welcome him into heaven.  Padmini says that she never complained her but she has one complain today that even in heaven she didnt give padmini to welcome him 1st.  Nagmati's face has a smile (she died happy basically).  Padmini touches nagmati's feets she leaves room they show nagmati's happy face for the last time.

All the ladies of chittod walk in the mehel with padmini and rani ma leading.  Title song plays in the back, all ladies walking strongly and with a pride, they all say hail to rani padmini.  There is a square type of crematory type set where there is wood and everything all the ladies surround that with rani ma padmini and mandakini in lead.  They show allaudin coming to Jail room where ratan ji is tied up, ratan ji stand up in front of allaudin, on the other side the huge flame lit, allaudin chopps of ratan ji's head.  We dont exactly see padmini walking into flame but they show the whole chittod with flame in the middle so basically padmini has walked into flames. 

Kafoor is walking rushingly to allaudin's room, allaudin says he has senses that there is not a good news by your walk.  Kafoor says that you are right and that shatriya(warrior = shatriya) consider their belief to fight and win.  Allaudin says that why is he talking in puzzle, he has killed ratan ji and has taken over chittod then why padmini hasnt been brought to him yet.  Kaffor replies that padmini will never come, he says padmini has jumped in fire and killed herself.  Allaudin take out his sword and is about to kill kafoor but stops and drops his sword asked to be left alone.  allaudin sit dowsn shocked and stunned and thinks to himself that the day he started walking in afghan he has won every battle and he became famous.  And then he became a king from a soldire..He said every women/girl dreams of being with him but the one he dreamt of made him ashamed of himself.  He said that padmini had proved that god is more powerful then anything by defeating him.  He says that he salutes padmini's courage and accepts that she won.

No precap
so i m assuming show has ended.  I hope you guys like my update and forgive me if there has been any mistakes from my side.  I dont know about everyone else but i also salute padmini's courage😊.
Edited by -Jiya- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I felt like crying because it is finally over..... 😭
Thank u for posting..I still cant believe that this is the last epi..will watch it  when it gets uploaded as I dont have indian channels anymore😭
Thanks Jiya...

Sad that its over...but with a brave front!
Very sad ending, thanks for the update! I have not seen the episode, I don't think i will, of course the missed some events that happened, like the battle before the battle of Chittod!
It was such a sappy ending, actually more towards the sad side!!

Thanks Jiya. I think this is the last of your updates. They have been really helpful and very much appreciated.

I've still yet to watch this last epi but I'm not sure I want to. I wasn't expecting such a mashy ending.

Thank you for the update.sad ending.

is there last episode video I can watch?
Caligirl, I don't think one has been posted by our videobie. I watched it over youtube.