Time to Bid Goodbye to DV Forum

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello DVians........🤗

As Shifu said its a high time to say Gud Bye to our favourite n lovely DV forum.... We all know its going to be archieved now ...then why dont we recollect our oldie n goldie memories once again??

So frnds... recollect ur lovely moments n share it with us...

I know its very hard to watch DV forum getting archieved...!!!!..but it has to be one day...right?? so lets celebrate our last moments in our lovely forum...!!!

Dont know when we all will meet again..we will meet again or not?? we dont know...
But one thing is for sure that this forum has given us so many frnds...!!! atleast in my case..i have gained so much from this forum... my frnds..my lovely n happiest moments....which i will never forget... and I m sure that everyone has the same experience...right??😉😛

The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.....

Lets forget all bitter moments...n try to remember only happy moments .... 😊😛

I wud like to say thank my sweetie pie.... LAshy.... Shrads.... she ois the sweetest mod i have ever seen.... hum hameshaa spamming kar kar ke bhaag jaate the n woh sochti hi rehti thi ki kise kya kahe??😆... itni sweet ki kisi se kuchh kehne se pahele 100 baar sochti thi ki bole ya na bole...😆😆😆...lovley person at heart...miss u sweety... missing those old says...😊... muaahhhh.....🤗..thanks for ur support n thanks for everything....🤗🤗

I wud also like to say thank u to Shifu dear... little jhansi ki raani....😆...jiske aane ki khabar milte hi Rashu sabse pahele bhaagti thi..spamming queen...😆😆😆... she is opposite to lashy... sorry shifu but aur koi naam nahi mila...😆
kisi ki himmat nahi hoti thi shifu ke rehte hue spaming karne ki....😆..
but she is a darling.... thanks so much dear.. 🤗🤗

Last but not list....... I wud like to thank all my dear frnds...... All the best for ur future life... ur career.... maybe at some point we wud meet again...!!!!... 😛😛..till then GUD BYE.....

Edited by nims23 - 14 years ago

What ws DV Abt???

Lets see...😉😛

Character Sketch

Family tree

Maharaj Aryavardhan

(Portrayed by Arvind Ravsariya)

The king of Aryanagar.He was chosen by the Aryasabha in an election instead of his elder brother Jaivardhan. A strict man; Cannot stand violators even if it is his own son.Blindly believes in the rules set by ancestors.He is made to believe that Shramiks are leading a good life.

Jaivardhan

(Portrayed by Sanjeev Wilson)

Aryavardhan's older brother.He is the antagonist of the serial.The reason for his anger is selection of Aryavardhan as the king by Aryasabha over him.He is always planning something so as to put Dharam and Veer, the other two strong contenders for the throne, in trouble.

Nivritti

Veer's mother.She is widowed and hence stays with her brothers Aryavardhan and Jaivardhan in Aryanagar.She is not the actual mother of Veer.She came across him when he was a baby and was set afloat in a basket.However she loves Veer very much and constantly fears about the truth of his lineage coming out.She does everytihng possible to prevent the truth from coming out.

Dharam

(Portrayed by Vikrant Massey)

Aryavardhan's son.A brave warrior.He too to some extent believes in the ancient rules and regulations.He is on a hunt to finish off the saviour of Shramiks.He is short tempered, somewhat sensitive and kind to others.Most of the time he is serious and composed; stays away from playing pranks.Above all he is the best friend and brother of Veer. Veer is his heart and soul and he is the most dearest person to him.

Veer

(Portrayed by Rajat Tokas)

Nivritti's son.His actual mother is Pari, a shramik lady.He is very playful,boisterous and mischievious.He is the best friend and younger brother of Dharam.He too is very kind and compassionate.He dislikes people who try to harm him and his family members.He is the saviour or maseeha of Shramiks.But the truth is kept away from him.He adheres to the truth and does not care about anything else when he is on a hunt to find the real thing.

Agni

(Portrayed by Harsh Rajput)

Jaivardhan's son.Like his father he too has great passion for the throne.He always gets in the way of Dharam and Veer creating problems for them.However he does not come out successfully in his efforts.He, most of the times wants to present himself as a good and able prince so that in the eyes of Aryasabha he would look like a perfect choice for the throne.

Pari

Veer's real mother.She too is widowed.Her husband Soma, revolted against the ruthless administration of the Aryavrats.For this he was killed.Pari fears the Aryavrats and till now has not disclosed the true identity of Veer.She has promised Nivritti to keep this fact a secret.She contends herself by having some glimpses of his son.

Sakshi

(Portrayed by Shifali)

She is Pari's daughter.Unlike her mother she displays her disgust towards the unkind Aryavrats openly.Like her father she too is a rebellion.Many times her thoughtless actions makes her mother very unhappy. She too dreams of making Shramiks free from the hold of Aryavrats.

Bhimsen

Bhimsen is the leader of rebel Shramiks.He trains most of them and plans to kill the whole Aryavrat lineage.He does not believe in waiting for maseeha to set them free.He briskly directs the other 'krantikaris' or 'revolters'.The phrase 'Jai Bhavani' is a way to identify the uprisers and was created by Bhimsen.He was put in jail but Veer let him free according to his certain promise.

Maharaj Natarajan

He is the king of Avadhi.He loves his daughter very much but is pretty scared of his wife.He is ready to do anything for his daughter.His wife too loves her daughter very much but is very strict towards her.She wants everything to happen as she has planned.She has hatred towards Aryavrats due to the illtreatment given by Jaivardhan to her brother.

Sia

(Portrayed by Priyanka)

She is the princess of Avadhi.She has got a sharp tounge and throws frequent tantrums. She wants everything to go her way.Her few encounters with Dharam leaves her angry but she falls for him later.When she speaks low of Shramiks in Aryanagar Dharam indignantly tells her to step out of his kingdom.Later she realizes her mistake and loves Dharam but with no response from Dharam's side.

Sardar

He is the head of a dacoit group.He is evil and can do anything for money.He thinks very high of his daughter Shera and is proud of her.He has given her all sorts of training and often tells Shera is better than a boy.

Shera

(Portrayed by Mugdha Chapekar)

Shera is a tomboy.She is brought up like any other boy in the neighbourhood and can do almost all things that boys can do.She is loyal to her father and follows her own principles.She is very aggressive and cannot stand Tasha, a boy who has equally good skills as she has.She fibbed about her original occupation when she met Dharam And Veer.

Tasha

(Portrayed by Mehul Vyas)

Son of the opponent group's leader.He is always in fight with Shera trying to prove that he is better than her.Till date he has not succeeded in his attempts.He plans to finish off Shera.

Lesser known characters

Sunanda

She is the maid of Nivritti.She makes sure her queen's efforts in keeping Veer's identity a truth does not go in vain.Mostly acts as a spy.

Babu

He is Bhimdev's companion.He is very much influenced by him but understands the gravity of the situation very well.He is with Bhimsen at times of trouble and helps him a lot.He was also instrumental in saving Bhimsen from getting caught again.

Rajkumar Harssh

(Portrayed by Raja Gulati)

He is the prince chosen by Sia's mother for Sia.He is very arrogant and ignorant.He is actually behind Sia's wealth and kingdom that he can gain after marrying her.Respects his would be mother-in-law a lot to keep up her impressions on him.

Senapati Charusena

He is the Commander-in-chief of Aryanagar.Though he has a high post he acts silly and scared for petty things.

Kranti

Another revolter.He was hanged after he protested the administration of Aryavrats.

thanks to MODS for this info....😛😊
Edited by nims23 - 14 years ago

First of allllll
Muah nimo rani for this lovely thread 😛 🤗
love ya a lot......🤗

baki k comments abhi katar me hai 😆
Edited by Rash2cool - 14 years ago
😆😆😆 sab reserved kar ke kuch bolege nahi to train aise hi khali chali jayegi 😆😆

so this is final tata bye bye to our dv forum? 😕 

well main to haste haste bye karungi 😃😉😛

yup nivu...haste haste hi bye bolna hai..tabhi to ye post banayi hai....😉😆
waise share ur experience...😆
Awwww..Rashu bhaage when I would come?🤣 Glad to know that all the ander ke raaz are gradually coming out now!🤣

I miss Lashy di, but she must be proud that we are giving DV such a needed farewell!

I agree ki aap sabne mujhe BAHUT sataya, ie the chatting and the fighting and all, but all the rest, you all are the best!😳

Love you all! Samy, Lakshi! Nims, Sonu, Rash, me LOVES you all!😳

Hum hai rahi pyaar ke,
phir milenge chalte chalte!

And if you think this is the final goodbye, forget it! PMs ke saath baat kar lenge! Don't worry, even drop in a 'Hi' if you'd like! Shifu is always there for you all!
waise naaa i m really shocked jab muje pata chala dv forum close ho raha he....

bt u knw what???

Rajat aur mugdha to mujse bhi jayada shocked ho gaye he...
see see

😲  😆

welll

this may sound a bit filmy
bt i wld say

yaaaro jee bhar ke jee le pal
lagta hain aaj kal
daur apna ayega
yaaaro ho khudpe jo yakeen
to zindagi haseen
to .................

hain junoon haun junoonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by ratna - 14 years ago
Originally posted by nims23

yup nivu...haste haste hi bye bolna hai..tabhi to ye post banayi hai....😉😆
waise share ur experience...😆
'
'

my experience with dv??? na na rehne hi do 😆
Originally posted by Pruthaxi

'
'

my experience with dv??? na na rehne hi do 😆

rehne do nima di agar ye bolne lag gayi to ye forum kabhi band nahi ho payega Nive u shd 🤬