BB:Aug 13th 09 Written-Janmashtmi special-

Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry guys,i'm in a hurry today, so not my best update!

The show starts with people celebrating Janmashtmi.

Bhaskar's mom asks Nane what he is talking about. Bhaskar's dad asks Bharti who is she related too.
She struggles to say anything but Nane finishes the sentence for her. He says she is Kishori mama's 2nd wife daughter. They wonder because kishori has not married again. Nane says don't tell them a lie,tell the truth. Bharti says that she is Bhaskar. She tells them about Geeta.
The parents get mad and says they will call the police if she doesn't hand over Bhaskar. Nane goes to call the police. Bharti says this is what i get for telling the truth and then suddenly she turns into Bhaskar.
They all are shocked to see Bhaskar.
His dad slaps Bhaskar and says this is the truth then, you have brought shame upon our family. His mom says since you don't know how to treat women, how can you look at your mom. They start fighting and Bharti snaps out of it.

Bharti sees that nothing has happened. His dad says if you dont tell us who you are or where Bhaskar is, well then we have to call the police.
Bharti says the truth is that  i'm  in Bhaskar's house, i have no where to live, i'm an orphan. One day, people started to attack me and Bhaskar went to save me and let me live here.  He is off on a secret assignment for the magazine.
They say for the time being, leave this house until Bhaskar doesn't come. Bhaskar's dad asks Nane to spy on her.

Bharti is in her car and she sees Nane spying. She gives these kids money and tells them to do something. They start hitting him with water filled color ballons.

Gyan and Vineeta come to Sonali and say so Bhaskar kept you up all night. Everyone starts laughing. Sonali goes to Pushpak and says you should be ashamed, first you lie and now you tell everyone. She leaves and he follows her. Nane asks Vineeta aunty if she has seen Bharti. Vineeta slaps him and Gyan says she slapped you because you called her aunty.

Meanwhile the celebrations are still going on.  Bhaskars dad says your son has forgotten about his past and has changed. He points at the alcohol bottles. Sudha says but he is trying to get the hawali. He says the hawali will remain a dream.
Subha says lets go to the temple and celebrate.

Payal calls Bharti and Payal gives her the good news that she has bought the hawali. Payal tells her to go the mandir, because uncle aunty will be there and we can give them the papers there.

Bharti sees Payal coming out of the rickshaw with the hawali papers. She runs and gives her a hug. Bharti says who knew that Bhaskar family wouldnt recognize him. Bharti sees her mom and dad and is about to run when Payal warns her. Payal takes the papers there and the mom and dad start talking about bhaskar's childhood. Payal tells them that Bhaskar bought the hawali. The dad says but i'm sad because on this special day, my son isn't here to celebrate with us.
His dad says it would have been better if Bhaskar came for even 10 min and said here papa your dream.
He says i'm Bhaskar's dad, and i will only take  this paper when Bhaskar gives it to me himself.

Everyone is at the mandir,praying.Bharti goes to the mandir and says you are happy because today is your birthday and i'm here asking for something[TO GOD].  She says maybe i deserve all this but i come here to asking that my papa accept me and those hawali papers.She smiles and says Happy Birthday.

Vineeta and Gyan are dressed traditionally and so are all the office staff. Amarjit says i thought there would be dancing and singing. Just then  people are shown coming through the door, dancing. Bharti comes there and looks around at everyone. She remembers herself as Bhaskar, celebrating.
She snaps out of it and joins in with everyone, dancing. Arman stares on smiling and so does everyone else.Everybody is dancing.
Gyan and Vineeta whisper something into Nane's ear. Arman is still looking at Bharti, and they both start to dance together.
People are climbing on top of each other to break the matki. Bharti says these people don't know how to do it. Gyan says if you know then why dont you do it. Bharti ties her dupatta and head towards the crowd.(Bhaskar's flashback is also shown)
It starts to rain. Everyone is watching as Bharti climbs up. She grabs it  and hits it with a coconut and everyone starts cheering.
Again people are dancing. Bharti notices KK on the roof and starts to run towards it. She climbs up and sees no one there. KK says whats wrong Bhaskar. KK is dressed in a sherwani, with a basuri and pagri.
Bhaskar is shocked looking at him and remembers KK's many disguises.
Bhaskar says what timing, you wear this costume for today. KK says but this is my real costume.

Nane is shown climbing up the stairs to the building.
Bhaskar says sometimes your an electrician and now your a badsha bagwan. KK begins to glow.
Bhaskar says your fooling me with these tricks, your not god, because you speak english.
Bhaskar says  then speak different languages.
KK says i made these languages, i know them all. He says today you have finally prayed from the bottom of your heart and i will make it come true.

Nane comes in and he turns back into Bharti. He asks who Bharti was talking to? She says her lonliness.(Silsala line)

Gyan is talking to Bhaskar's parents and says i'm Bhaskar's best friend, he would have told me everything. Bharti and payal come there and Gyan says why dont you ask her why she is lying to you.
Gyan says now i'm going to leave, he goes to bharti and does the i'm the man thing.
Bharti says don't listen to him. They ask why they should believe her. Payal says i know Bhaskar the most, the whole thing is true, he saves her, brings her here and then marries her.
Everybody is shocked.
Payal says and Bhaskar wanted his wife to do this honour as to giving you the papers to the hawali not him.
Bhaskar's dad says so you are my daughter-in-law.  Payal says not me, Bharti.

Precap: Bhaskar's dad says we wont let you here until you come with your husband bhaskar.

Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a lot dear for the quick update. 😃😃Edited by SaacheeSyna - 14 years ago
thanks cannot wait to see how it ends this week
Thanks a lot.
WOW! Finally they got their Haveli.
thnx salma di!! glad bharti got the haveli
YAY she got the haveli back! Im so happy...cant wait to watch tonight!
tfs!
oh bharti married no ...................
thanks 4 the update..... cnat wait 4 monday for the full show
Hey Salma di..thnx 4 d update..!

ArBi danced together..wow..!..

n Bhaskar's parents are creating hell 4 Bharti..gosh..!

KK told that he'll fulfill her wish?!..so is he gonna change her bck 2 Bhaskar?!..i do'nt think it'll happen so soon..!

n m glad they got d haveli..:D

thnx 4 the update...but if every1 will believe that shez bhaskar's wife then what will happen 2 arman?