Bhaskar Bharti

Aug 11 written update: Sonali in trouble

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello all the extrememly wonderful people. In a hurry today, have to run out as soon as this update is done!

TODAY's UPDATE

Nanhe locks Bharti in and plans to keep her there till their parents arrive. Bharti tries to make calls but due to the storm fails. She sits and sulks. She calls for KK and turns back into Bhaskar for the moment. (I MISS EIJAZ!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ) Bhaskar asks him to turn him back to Bhaskar just for few days till the parents leave. KK says just for few days? I was thinking forever. Bhaskar says for now few days will be enough. KK suggests he tell the truth as one lie forces him to tell 100 lies. KK leaves and he turns back to bharti.

Sonali is walking in the rain. She leaves pushpak a message saying she knows he loves her no matter what everyone says. Today she will wait for him, if he doesn't.....Pushpak reads and gets sad. He tries to call her she doesn't pick up. He turns off his screen.

Bharti sits and sulks more. She gets hungry and remembers a bhaskar payal moment. Payal tells Bhaskar to learn how to make his own food, atleast an omlette. Bhaskar says he doesn't need to as she is here. Payal says what if I get married. Bhaskar makes fun of her saying who will marry her. They fight with veggies. Bharti goes through her fridge in chef's wardrobe. She takes out an egg. Takes out her cooking cook and starts the cooking show. She starts by saying you need a little bit of oil, while she dumps a lot of oil in the pan, enough to deep fry. She add lots of pepper with it's stem. Adds a whole onion. Then a lot of haldi and lot of salt. Since their is a storm the pages of the book turn by its self. It turns to another recipe but Bharti read it without realizing and adds milk to her recipe. She breaks egg everywhere after she tries to put it with knife. She adds cheese. Then after she covers it and burns a bit she throws it in the trash. She wants to order food but since she is locked she can't do anything. She screams KK let me make a call.

Sonali calls. Bharti says she knew she was stupid but not this stupid. She says if tomorrow someone says I sssssshhh sshhh shh shahrukh will you believe him too. Sonali says he knew everything about MU. It had to be him. No matter what anyone says she knows bhaskar loves her. She is going to wait for him today and if he doesn't show she will.....leaves off. Bharti gets scared that Sonali will hurt herself. She screams for help then thinks of jumping of 16th floor. then Calls Armaan. Armaan finishes reading fairytale to Jiya. Jiya asks about her mom. Armaan asks Bharti why does she always act like she knows everything about Bhaskar. She says she does. When he says why do you pretend you have authority over him. She says she does and looks nervous.

The end.

Precap: Armaan, Bharti and Sonali are together. Armaan calls for Bhaskar, someone comes out. Sonali does not look pleased.

Thoughts: why do they have to make this show soooo twisted. Can't they save those for later and right now show some good hearted comedy. The show is about Bharti learning how to be a woman, the diffculties and all. Beside 2 of Raichura and other deal moments have they even dealt with the issue?? I am seriously not liking this at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Everyday is the same. She says I am bhaskar everyone asks what?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Armaan comes to rescue. ๐Ÿฅฑ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u very much fatima for the lovely update hun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Fatima..

and I agree...this show was so pleasant in the beginning - different from others because of its comedy content..and now its a twisted run-in-the-mill issue :(
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

At some time the creatives did manage to show the issues working women face. But now it is more of a time pass.
ram92 thumbnail
thanks for the update
Faith09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. Thanks a ton!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the awesome update
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks..
i thought i was the only one who was geting bored..
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update Fatima..!

I so miss Bhaskar! I want him 2 change bck..she;s going thru a lot..n its like only problems in her life..!

Glad they showed Armaan 2day!

n Sonali is crazy..!...n i wonder hw Bharti got out of tat place 2 save her..!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ...