BB:Aug 10th 09 Written:Nane/Bharti trouble

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Bharti goes to Nane and starts choking him. Nane lets go and starts jumping around Bharti and starts singing a song about a cat. He says now Bharti's secret is out in the open. Bharti starts throwing stuff around and then sits and cries. Nane and Bharti starts doing some weird fighting. Nane notices that she is doing everything like Bhaskar. Bharti is like for you, i'm Bhaskar bhai. Bharti says tell when they are coming. Nane doesn't say anything. Bharti says i need to know so i can clean up the place and paint. Nane says she doesn't have that much time left. Bharti says so there coming this evening?
Nane and Bharti fight about when the train is coming. Bharti gets it out of him that its coming at night but Nane doesn't realize. Bharti says so dont tell me, but i know they are coming tonight from super fast express.

Vineeta and Gyan are fighting about where to put the watch ad in the magazine. Anu comes and says why dont you guys get some feedback from Bharti. They say how she is enjoying her money right now. Anu says so why don't you get feedback from Bhaskar,plus she trusts Bhaskar.  Gyan says ok .
Vineeta says you dont look as innocent as you look.
Anu says how she doesn't like seeing them in this situation. Gyan says how the three make a good team.

Payal gets a call from Bharti who tells her everything. Payal says make them come to my house. Bharti says no they are coming for the first time to bombay and they won't live in my house. Payal tells her to stop being emotional, and tells her what would they think if they come and see a young girl at his house.
Bharti says yes dad would kill me.

Sonali and Pushpak are talking. Sonali says now  everyone knows about our love and even Nane has accepted me as a sister in law.
Pushpak says i'm going to meet you. Sonali notifies people around, Gyan and Vineeta tell Sonali to get off the chair. Gyan sits and asks Bhaskar if the watch ad should be on the second page or last page. Pushpak said to put it in the center page. Vineeta is impressed and says thats good. Gyan and Vineeta asks Bhaskar for his phone number and Pushpak gives it to them.

Vineeta,gyan and Anu call  and Bharti picks up the phone.They wonder why Bharti has picked up the phone.Bharti says who told you this was Bhaskar's number, its mine? Gyan says Bhaskar gave me this number. Bharti hangs up and they wonder why bharti picked up the phone.

Hera Bhai is taking donations for her basti. (Govinda wala is playing in the background).
Bharti says she doesn't have any change to Hera bhai, but then notices its her. She asks if she got salary this month. She says you dont have change but nane gave me 2 20 notes.
Bharti says so Nane came here.

Nane is getting a Rakhi from Sonali, he touches Sonali's feet.  He says how they are coming tonight. She says i know tonight. He says no not him, Bhaskar's parents. They will meet you. Bharti says but they have to meet me first. She says Sonali someone is joking with you on the net and you are falling for it.
Nane says don't say that to my bhabhi didi. Bharti says no Bhaskar is not in love with you, your not his type, he even called me tonight. Sonali starts to cry but Nane says no she is lying.
Bharti gets Gyan and asks him, if Sonali is Bhaskar's type? She says sonali is plain, boring behenji.
Gyan is like your right, and they both say naaa. She says see even a guy like Gyan is not interested.
Sonali runs away and cries, and Pushpak looks on sad.

Meanwhile at home, Bharti tells Nane that Sonali isn't his bhahbi. Nane says you dont know how to talk to women,you rudeful. He says how Bhaskar knows, and how people always praised him. On raksha bandan, Bhaskar used to get the most rakhi's from all the girls in the village. Bharti says, ya i was so innocent. Nane looks at her confused and asks for a glass of water. She goes but Nane goes outside and locks her from the outside. He says how now you will see them tomorrow.
The lights turn off and with lightning and thunder. Bharti says KK i know this is all your fault.

precap: didn't see it, if anyone knows do tell me

press the LIKE button if you like my post

Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update!
Gosh...how can they not have Armaan... =(
Full update posted
and no Arman or Arbi scenes, once again ughhh.
where is armann i demand plzzzzzzzzz show arman
Thanks for update.

Armaan is taking a long break. Aslo if there was no amarjeet; then no word of the day.
ooh wow!! lol...

thanks for sharing! great epi!
Thanks for the update and no Arman again=[
thnx 4 d update..!

no Armaan agn..!..ugh..

n I think Pushpak shud tell Sonali that he's the one talking to her. Otherwise she'll also be in the thought that Bhaskar is. Atleast Bharti put sum sense in2 her bt she got offended..!

Nanhe is getting irritating. He locked Bharti up. What will she do now?!