Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shocking: 'Pregnant teen' Sheena Shahabadi is alre

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Shocking: 'Pregnant teen' Sheena Shahabadi is already married

It is learnt that Teree Sang heroine has been married to one Mr. Vaibhav Gore since 2007.

Vaibhav is the son of a former police inspector. Incidentally, Sheena plays a 17 year old nave girl Maahi, who gets pregnant with her best friend Ruslaan, aka Kukko in this week's new release Teree Sang.

Sheena states in this regard that it happened long time back and she considers it to be a mistake.

"My marriage to him was the biggest blunder of my life. You can imagine what kind of a man he is, if he's trying to gain publicity now when the film is releasing.

I have nothing to do with him. I was in a bad marriage and separated with him a long time ago," she says and adds, "My parents have always taught me to speak the truth, so I won't deny it.

But I shall add that people make blunders, and I did so, too. However, I have emerged stronger and have moved on. There's no looking back now."

She is confident that this thing won't affect her film career.

She adds, that noting can affect her career or film and that it is her acting that will do the talking for her.

Apparently, after just four months of marriage, Sheena mother – yesteryears' actress Sadhana Singh – visted her in-laws' house and took her home with an excuse of taking her shopping.

Till today, Sheena and Vaibhav haven't met again.

We had read in one of Sheena's recent interview that he had her first kiss with her Teree Sang hero Ruslaan Mumtaz for her debut film. We wonder what Mr. Vaibhav Gore has to comment on this part.

source-santabanta.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who? what?

girlfriend needs to go on a diet judging by her first picture
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if the girl's 17 then how old's the dude? and this happened a "long time back"?? EWWWW pedo alert...

the dude looks like he's in his mid 20's
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how old is she in real life???
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is sooo damn cute. but sad that she had to marry at such a tender age.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

IF he wanted to get publicity out of all this matter, then the comments would have been from HIM, not HER... that just says who needs the publicity... 🤔

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am confused.. is she 17 or playing a 17 yr. old in the film?😕
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If she is already married then why is she worried about getting pregnant in the film at that tender age !! She needs good publicity to promote the movie as this is her teen age pregnancy movie !! Well some people go to what length to do all to get going !! 😳 Edited by Sneh-Jiwan - 14 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

I am confused.. is she 17 or playing a 17 yr. old in the film?😕

purvi, she's playing a 17 year old... i think she's around 21... (not too sure or could be 20)
pksanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

If she is already married then why is she worried about getting pregnant in the film at that tender age !! She needs good publicity to promote the movie as this is her teen age pregnancy movie !! Well some people go to what length to do all to get going !! 😳

well, i'm sure this is also part of promotion... as they say, any publicity is good publicity... 😉