Arase August 09 Archives

Posted: 14 years ago

Monday Aug 3rd updates

Episode 656

Thangam, GJ and Selvi in discussion about Kaveri.. SingaPerumal (SP) comes in with his padai.. Thangam has a small verbal fight with SP and leaves with Selvi to temple.. SP says Chee J .. I know that you were shot by Vishy.. But only that is truth.. GJ is confused.. SP continues saying Vishy had not kidnapped Saro and you did not save her.. But Vishy shot you.. GJ is shocked.. He asks Vishy told you all this matter us it.. Don't trust him.. he is lying.. SP says I met Vishy and he is very angry that he did not shoot you properly.. GJ is tensed.. SP says that means Vishy will soon shoot you.. GJ is scared.. SP updates GJ about the latest happenings .. i.e, NT is out on bail and has joined hands with Vishy.. GJ taken back.. SP says Madurai Tilaga is the one who bailed NT out.. GJ sulk down on chair and kannathila kai veichu yosikarar .. SP adds some more fuel to the oil and leaves..

Thilaga's mom serves coffee to Saro.. US gumbal and Tilaga tease Saro indirectly to have come here leaving her husband and eating OC soru.. Saro is hurt.. After a point of time.. Saro speaks back politely that she is staying her since Arase requested her.. US gumbal teases her that she should be saying my Chakalathi and not Arase. Saro is speechless. Tilaga challenges that she will spilt the chakalithis and updates Saro that NT is out and that she has bailed him out.. Tilaga and clan give a dirty look at Saro and leave.. Saro is weeping and Tilaga's mom stands helpless..

Arase comes and see Tilagas' mom on sitting on the floor and asks what happened.. She says Saro is heart broken. Arase goes in search of Saro and finds a crying Saro..

ThodarumEdited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago

Tuesday Aug 4th updates

Episode 657

Arase comes and see Tilagas' mom on sitting on the floor and asks what happened.. She says Saro is heart broken. Arase goes in search of Saro and finds a crying Saro.. tilaga's mom updates Arase about Abi and Tilaga insulting Saro.. Arase is furious she summons all and asks Thyagu if she needs to use her gun again.. She scolds Tilaga and Abirami for misbehaving with Saro.. Tilaga tries to raise her voice.. Arasi shuts her up and says you are nothing for me.. I would have destroyed long back.. I did not want your mother who lost her husband to lose her daughter also.. I allowed you to win all times since I felt bad that your father died because of the judgment my hubby gave.. I thought your anger is justified.. But you have no rights to meddle with my guests personal life.. Tilaga says I have taken the gr8 NT out on bail.. Arase says so what you have bailed a criminal.. Arasi asks Sara to shut his wife's mouth.. Arase turn to Saro and says I am a destroyer for baddies and will protect goody people like you by giving my life.. She comforts Saro and walks away leaving Tilaga and clan in anger..

NT and Vishy sharing a nice moment.. Singam comes.. NT says he wants to do some work. God has created humans to do good or bad wok and he is born to do bad things only.. Singam says not only you we 3 are born to do bad things..  Singam says NT you are just out on bail.. so probably Vishy wants you to take rest , eat good food and build up the lost energy.. NT says food is not important.. only work is important. We need to take revenge on Arase. Vishy says we need to finish Saro first.. Singam says but Saro is ur thali kattina manaivi.. Vishy says no she is my enemy.. her thali should not b there anymore..  Thali should not leave her neck by me dying but by she dying..  By now she would have told all truth about me to Arase .. and that is dangerous.. NT is thinking if he hanging around in a police officers house just after bail is a right move.. Vishy says you go to Arase's home as Tilaga's client.. Go and meet Tilaga and watch Saro and finish her off.. You are my chellam now.. All that we earn is for you after me.. NT says now that you have said this.. I will give my life for you.. Vishy says no more giving life .. only taking lives !

Tilaga's mom (TM) is ironing Arase's uniform .. polishing Arase's shoes.. Saro is behind her and asking her to share some work burden..  TM says she is an servant in this place and offers to wash Saro's clothes since Saro is a guest of Arase.. Saro refuses.. Sara and Tilaga are watching all this.. Tilaga get mad.. She shouts at her mother for doing all this jobs for Arase and insulting her.. TM says I  work for what I eat.. Abi and thyagu join and tease TM for acting as per Arase's orders.. TM says I do not want to eat OC soru..  thyagu says she is insulting us now.. Sara says athai please leave this home.. TM says I am not athai for you.. Sara says ok aunty why are you doing all this servant job.. TM says I am doing it to wash off my daughter's sins.. Sara says I give you a day's time.. you need to leave this home ..  TM fights back.. All start shouting.. Saro calms TM and takes her away.. Tilaga gets a call.. she throws away her cell phone in anger..

Kaveri is sitting in a corner .. Selvi comes and talks to her.. Kaveri does not respond.. Thangam comes and says Kaveri is jut like her grandmother Arasi in her mannerisms and character.. She asks Selvi to being something for Kaveri to eat and that she will convince Kaveri to talk to Selvi.. Selvi goes to kitchen and Thangam tries to convince Kaveri.. Kaveri is mad.. she shouts at Thangam and asks her to shut and leave..  Thangam goes ot kitchen and sees Selvi arranging Murukku, athirasms and vadais and ask Selvi why you did not call me for help while making this.. Selvi says Kaveri likes only my hand made .. Selvi goes to kaveri and asks her eat her favorites made by her.. Kaveri does not reply.. Thangam tries to make Kaveri eat.. Kaveri just throws away the plate in anger..

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.