Aug 4th written update -- Solution gone wrong

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

hello guys! how is everyone today?

TODAY's UPDATE

Amarjeet tells Bharti he doesn't know if he should thank her or punish her. As the problem was created by her. Bharti says she didn't write that article, someone else changed the lines. Anu looks nervous, she says thats no the problem now. The problem is her identity, who is she. Amarjeet says if she doesn't let Amarjeet talk to Bhaskar in 10 seconds this will become a police case. Amarjeet starts the countdown. Each office member Gyaan, Anu, Sunny, Sonali, Pushpak, and Nanhe say a number for the countdown. They count till one..Payal tells them to wait. Payal asks nanhe that he might not know Bharti but he does know Payal. nanhe gets extrememly happy and says of course. I remember when we were younger you would even wipe our runny nose. Payal makes a gross face then says then I am telling you Bharti is your cousin. They start saying how his memory is faulty. Bharti starts telling stories of Bhaskar and Nanhe. Stories that include them watching an adult film and Nanhe putting the girls picture under his pillow. Nanhe tells her to stop and says there is no such person name Bharti in their family. Bharti says she will prove it. She make a long connection of chacha chachi phoofa nephew niece 2nd wife's daughter. Nanhe thinks and then says he never had a 2nd wife. Bharti says that's the secret. Amarjeet gets happy that Bharti gave sucj pragmatic answers. (he learned the word from Bharti and is extremely happy)

Gyaan says but you ignored the whole issue. Amarjeet still asks for Bhaskar. Bharti says there is no network. Anu asks then how can he chat with Sonali daily. Bharti and payal are shocked. payal looks hurt and angry. Bharti tells her no..shaking her head. Sonali says it's true. They look at Sonali's computer and he is on. They go to the computer while pushpak goes to sign off. Bharti starts to strangle Sonali asking why is she lying. Pushpak feels bad...(awwwww) he signs back on and Bharti starts to chat. She 1st asks who is he. Pushpak replie Bhaskar the man. Then she asks if he knows Bharti and he says she is his door ki rishtedaar. Amarjeet asks to talk to him he says tell Bharti to arrange it and signs off. Amarjeet keeps saying hello hello. Gyaan reminds him this is the net not phone. Bharti tells Amarjeet she will fix it as soon as he is out of the hospital and the network is back. Amarjeet says if he doesn't talk to bhaskar then she can forget about the check and the position.

Nanhe, Payal and Bharti come to their house. Nanhe is amazed at first then sees Bhaskar's picture.(the large one) he goes to the picture and starts to talk. (must see emotional scene. I started tearing up) Nanhe says where are you Bablu Bhaiya. Maa is always worried about you and doesn't sleep. Even when dad is angry there is so much love for you. And this Nanhe is all alone and lost without you. Come back. (awwww) Bharti comes to him and places her hand on his shoulder. Nanhe tells her he will call his mother right now tell her about the mess here. He knew something was wrong. Bharti hands him the phone and says yes call her so the rest of her sleep can dissapear to while she worries for her son. Nanhe stops and says she is right. He goes to get the kheer and says mom sent it for Bablu bhaiya. Bharti gets happy saying mom sent it for me? Nanhe says no Bablu Bhaiya and if anyone touches it there will be big trouble. He gives it to Payal so she can safely put it in the fridge. Payal is happy.

Payal and Bharti gather at their usual place and talk about nanhe sleeping. and how her one has dissapear what will she do. When Nanhe and Amarjeet wouldn't be able to talk to Bhaskar she will go to jail. She gets mad and gets the kheer out saying if she will go to jail she should atleast eat this then go. She sits down beside Payal as she eats and gets emotional. (another great scene) Bharti says whenever I was about to fail an exam mom would feed me the kheer. She says in teary eyes Mom your son is about to fail again.

Bharti and payal plan that Payal would call Amarjeet and Nanhe as she can imitate voices. She watches old Bhaskar videos and practice. She finally gets it right after lots and lots of practice. Bharti says just polish it more and it's perfect. Payal says she will practice all night.

In the morning Nanhe wakes up sees Bharti sleeping on the sofa. He goes to get a glass of water and sees the bowl of kheer. He shakes it and then opens it too see everything gone. He goes to Bharti and tells her to wake up. She mumbles in her sleep saying mom give me some kheer. Nanhe says I will give you more he throws a glass of water on her face. She gets up angrily and is about to fight nanhe. Nanhe says he is going to the police. Bharti tries to stop him but he leaves.

Bharti tries to call payal and payal comes in. Payal says she practiced so much last night she lost her voice.

Precap: Payal and Bharti are sitting around wondering why nanhe is not back yet. What if he went to the office. Payal tells her to tie Rakhi on Nanhe.

~ Feel free to hit the LIKE button ~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks soo much for the detailed and cool update Angel..

Wish KK would do something now :(
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. When will Bharati get her check and save her haveli.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Very well written update thanks...

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the awesum update ...
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks