anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey vijay and other ppl who started this thing,

this forum is great!! I love it!! I just have one porbeblem.. i'm on it 24/7!! I deleted my msn becuz it was bieng to much of a distraction for me... but i can't even delete this thing. Everyday i'm on this forum and if i miss a day i feel incomplete. This forum...it's just wierd, its like i'm talkin to mi girlfriends at skool. (girlfriends in a good way- cuz i'm a girl to lol)And even now everyone in mi house is sleeping and i'm the only one one this. I'm here so much that i became a groupie in 4 days!! And today i missed working out at the gym becuz of this forum. Help.. can u like not make this thing so intresting. lol

well just wanted to tell u this forum thing u put up is great! Even though many times there are stupid fights over armaan and purab (though still purab ROXS!) its still really fun!

thx,
love ya all
annieEdited by anniegupta_ - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ya annie the forum is toooooo addictive!And I guess the stupid fights add the zing to it.

deadly thumbnail

😆 I know exactly what you are talking about Annie. I do wish more members would become active as you guys. Becoz we have 1498 members but only about 222 that comes online. And about 30 of thses members are active.

vijay thumbnail

Well Annie I would say.. the people on this forum are great !!! 😊 

Well Deadly, I think the number of active members is also on a rise and I am sure it will always be on a upward trend.

BTW, recently I have seen many Yahoo Groups which are really content rich but Yahoo's over excessive Ads (large sized banners) and Thread system makes it a turn down. 😕 I would request all the owners of such groups to merge with this forum. I know the sense of ownership will be lacking (but the same is not there in Yahoo Group as yahoo can anytime cancel their group for no particular reason) as they did with my Fun2Share group 2 years back 😭. This would result in centralized user forum for all shows and other topics relating to India instead of disjointed message boards.

From my side we are open to newer ideas and can work out on a joint development so that we can merge as many Forums into one and make it a BIG hit. The Group owners will remain the moderator of the section of the forum they control.

We already going on for Search Engine Optimization and Internet Promotions in a big way so that we double our site visitors every month.

Cheers,
Vijay