GOTW: I was wondering if I could make a GOTW?

Posted: 14 years ago
Yes, as you guys know, I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if I could create a GOTW? If I can...

GAME OF THE WEEK for the week of August 3rd posted early.

Reply to the name above with a description of your own. It could be anyone from the indian film industry or T.V industry. You could reply to the name above or start your own.

For Example:

Name: Karan Kundra
Description (it could be the person itself or the character he or she plays): stuck up (at the beginning of the show), a little bit too sensitive (now). Girls or guys could write whatever they want, like he's cute or ugly or whatever.

Does it sound good? If it does, start replying!

Let me start you guys off:

Name: Hari Prasad Sharma
😉
Hari Prasad Sharma:

baba black sheep, amawas, Arjun ka superman, pyaar ka dushman, Karan Singh ka sabse bada fan, ashleel budda

😆 😆 😆

I don't like him!
@Natz: Superb description yaar!!! Even the KMH team might have not thought of such a good description....But you forget to write Ghatiya also.....Wo buddha ghatiya bhi to hai.....
@Sheetal: thanks... and yea voh budda ghatya hai aur dusashan bhi hai...aur haan chichora bhi... 😉
@Natz: Arre haan yaar!!!!!!!! Main to yeh kehna bhul hi gayi.......Achcha hua jo tune yad dila diya ke woh ghatiya ke saath-saath dusashan aur chichora hai......How could I miss these words yaar!!!!!!
Okay so what's the new word??
The New Word is DK Punj....
DK Punj is the bestest Daddy (in the telly world) and very sweet just like Punji😊
Wats the next word or sentence
DK Punj:

kuch khatta kuch meeta, kabhi pyaar kabhi takraar... 😛

Savita ka DEVDAS, Arjun k liye PAPA KEHTE HAIN BADA NAAM KARE GA 😆