amber_k thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the show strts with kali asking for forgiveness from sn and yashoda and then evry1 says to sn not to forgive him arjun, tillu and chachi all say he behaved badly with u and yashoda u shudnt forgive him and then sn looks at yashoda and yashoda asks him to forgive him and then shubh says tht if we dont forgive him wat will be the diffrnce btw him nd us whenevr sum1 cums to our house they dont go empt hand and asks him to forgive kali. sn says ok i forgive kali nd then they ask ppl to have dinner and then evry1 is having dinner, and arjun nd ansh r feeding their mother happily nd yashoda is all happy nd kali is looking at him wen his munim asks y is he staring there nd he says look at tht widow she even got married twice nd how happily she is living and just then tillu cums and asks kali to have sumthing nd then tells him even if a beggar cums he doesnt go hungry from our house u shud eat too nd this makes kali angry nd tillu runs from there to sn nd shubh nd tells them tht u forgave kali but i think he is going to backstab u, nd then shubh says even if he does we will think of sumthing nd then he says lord krishna also killed shishupal after forgiving his 100 sins nd then sn gets happy listening this nd then the party is over nd sn nd yashoda r in their room wen sn gifts yashoda a neclace set and then asks her if she likes it she gets happy nd says shelikes it nd sn makes her wear the necklace nd just then they hear sum1 banging there door nd they go nd open it to find arjun nd ansh there and they ask them to cum out nd they take them along. at kalis house munim asks kali y did he go nd ask forgiveness from sn nd kali says coz of sn he is living this life he has mortgaged his mansion he has nothing, ppl used to be scared of him nd now to look like the way u dont kno how i have lived how much i mortgaged nd then munim says so u r udoing all this for his money nd with this he strts laufing nd kali gets mad nd slaps munim nd tells him tht u dont kno me a little bit im not doing all this for money, i can get money from anywhere i want to destroy sn, had sn been the same way he was years back i wudnt have done anything but now he is rich i will destroy him.. ill break his family nd episode ends there.