|Dangelz Shop2|Clsd-NEW-KaSh/KaJen/Mayur pg.146 - Page 3

NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats on your 2nd shop!! Awesome update..love the HP stuff!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Saru-

HP N Tiwilight siggies r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thankss! 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nema_dmg

Congratulations on your 2nd shop! Wonderful work :)

Thankss! 😊
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Dangelzzzzz :)

U know i have noticed your shop a lot many many times but i never used to visit it coz i just cant stand Shweta's face...lol...and i used to think u only made AN sigs so i kept off limits but then today read HP in your shop's title so couldn't absolutely couldn't resist cominggggggggg and am glad i came coz omg Dangelz i never realized u r this beutyullllllllllllllllllllllllllll a sig makerrrrrrrrr hats off totallly hats off to u yaaar very unique and standing out style u have Adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed he trio siggy today is Harry;s birthday 31st July and aaaaaah early in the morning i got to see trio siggys wat more cld i ask for "blush" the HP boys siggys r faaaaab toooo but wat stole my heart is the kash siggy omg thats one of the moooooosht gorgoeus kash siggy i ever sawwwwwww lovd it totallly totallly as in totallllly and even loved kajen specially the b nw effect omgg And to add to it all i am even liking the AN siggys specially the one where u used a lot of b n w pics in the bavkground pretty enticing i telll u

Cho glad Dangelz ki i finallly decided to visit your shop thanx to HP else i so wouldn't have realized wat have i been missing:)

Brillint u r just tooo goood u should reallly be hell proude of your creativity:)

Cant wait for u to open yaaar am already dreaming about the siggys i want from u...lol

by d way me Smriti wld try to be as active as possible here provided i dunt get allergies from Shweta's face:)

me saved all the trio siggys wld use dem all sooooon

Smriti
Awesome Update.... I love your work.. Sorrie I don't comment much but still like your Stuff It Rocks!
Edited by xxsugasweetxx - 14 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ami-

Congrats on your 2nd shop Dangelz! Your creations are all so beautiful.

And the update was gorgeous as always. Keep up the great work.

Thankss so much Ami! 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha Kishor

Congrats on your 2nd shop!! Awesome update..love the HP stuff!!

Thankss so much Nisha! 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Hey Dangelzzzzz :)

U know i have noticed your shop a lot many many times but i never used to visit it coz i just cant stand Shweta's face...lol...and i used to think u only made AN sigs so i kept off limits but then today read HP in your shop's title so couldn't absolutely couldn't resist cominggggggggg and am glad i came coz omg Dangelz i never realized u r this beutyullllllllllllllllllllllllllll a sig makerrrrrrrrr hats off totallly hats off to u yaaar very unique and standing out style u have Adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed he trio siggy today is Harry;s birthday 31st July and aaaaaah early in the morning i got to see trio siggys wat more cld i ask for "blush" the HP boys siggys r faaaaab toooo but wat stole my heart is the kash siggy omg thats one of the moooooosht gorgoeus kash siggy i ever sawwwwwww lovd it totallly totallly as in totallllly and even loved kajen specially the b nw effect omgg And to add to it all i am even liking the AN siggys specially the one where u used a lot of b n w pics in the bavkground pretty enticing i telll u

Cho glad Dangelz ki i finallly decided to visit your shop thanx to HP else i so wouldn't have realized wat have i been missing:)

Brillint u r just tooo goood u should reallly be hell proude of your creativity:)

Cant wait for u to open yaaar am already dreaming about the siggys i want from u...lol

by d way me Smriti wld try to be as active as possible here provided i dunt get allergies from Shweta's face:)

me saved all the trio siggys wld use dem all sooooon

Smriti

Wowww...I don't think I have EVER gotten this long of a comment from someone before in my shop!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments Smriti! I'm completely touched! 😳

I'm glad you came to visit my shop, I guess HP lured you to it! 😆 So glad you like my work, even though I can tell you're not a Shweta fan...because I'm her fan and I think she's gorgeous. Anyways, I do not only make AN sigs...I'm originally a KaSh fan...I've only become an AN fan a couple of months ago. I usually make DMG or MJHT sigs and occasionally bollywood, twilight and recently HP cause of the movie mania going on.

Hope you keep visiting sometimes. 😊
Dangelz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xxsugasweetxx

Awesome Update.... I love your work.. Sorrie I don't comment much but still like your Stuff It Rocks!

Thankss so much! 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
Thankss so much for the comments eveyone! 😊