July 29th written update: Everything's over

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
~TODAY's UPDATE~

Amarjeet's word of the day:: Composed

Nanhe asks Jenny is Bhaskar is here or not. She says no. Nanhe gets mad. He starts twisting words till Jenny gets tired and says yes he is here. Bharti watches all this from a corner. (how come in a real life once can't hide in the corner but Bharti does this all the time) Nanhe goes and screams Bablu bhaiya right infront of all the workers. Gyaan, Amarjeet , Armaan everyone arrives. He asks who is Sonali the secretary.(because Bharti always used Sonali's name) Nanhe says she is keeping Bhaskar away from them. Sonali says no all she is doing is chatting with him. (lolol should see Pushpak's face aww) Nanhe is about to attck Sonali but Pushak pushes him away. Amarjeet asks who are you beta. Nanhe goes down on his feet. Amarjeet asks what was that. He says you called me beta so I wanted ashirwaad from my dad. Amarjeet gets emotional and says this is the 1st time he has seen sanskar in this office It's also the 1st time he wishes he had a son. Anu doesn't like this and whine dad. Amarjeet tells Nanhe that Bhaskar is in Gwalior but he says he just came from Gwalior. They says if Bharti's pet name is babli since Bhaskar's is Bablu.

Gyaan and Vinita talk about Bharti being gone. she will lose the job and most likely go to jail. They dance. ( I love Vinita's corsette type of tops, looks great on her) The whole office talks about Bharti. Narayan says he knew this when he stole bhaskar's license then corrects himself saying Gyaan asked him to. Jenny says she knew it since the 1st day she entered. Heera bai says she knew it since the 1st meeting. Jenny says you weren't even there. Heera bai says was I there when Ravan kidnapped sita?? No. But I still do know his character. Sunny is sitting beside Pushpak. He says heartbreaks heart right. Poor Armaan he got his heartbroken twice by Bharti. Kathore (cruel) He goes back with his chair and bumps into Armaan. Armaan asks if he is done gossiping, if he is then they should get to work. Sunny says I understand Armaan. She broke your heart so many times you have no heart left. Sonali tells Pushpak on the chat that today your cousin came. Pushpak doesn't like this. Sonali asks where he is. Pushpak says don't worry i am fine and he leaves. Sonali gets upset.

Amarjeet is talking to Nanhe and Anu is at his side. Nanhe is drinking juice like a kid and ask Amarjeet if he wants some. Amarjeet says ok now answer my question in yes or no. Bhaskar isn't in Gwalior? Nanhe says no. Amarjeet says that mean he IS in Gwalior. Nanhe says no. Amarjeet tries to stay composed. Amarjeet asks who is Bharti. Nanhe stays quiet as you can't answer that with a yes or no. Gyaan comes and turns on the tv for him. The new magazines are being burnt across the city. Womens associations are after them. The magazine talks about premarital sex, and has disgusting pictures everywhere. Amarjeet tries to stay composed so he doesn't get decomposed. Armaan sees the news and comes to Amarjeet. Amarjeet sends Gyaan and Armaan to get bharti. And hands Anu her first assignment which is stay with nanhe. Nanhe gets happy.

Bharti write a letter to Payal. It says today everything got over. her life, her dreams and her identity. Sadly her dreams were tied with her parents so they are over today too. She is leaving. Thanks for everything. There is a knock on the door. Bharti thinks about all Gyaan's missed calls.

Precap: Gyaan tells Amarjeet they couldn't find Bharti.

Episode rating: 6! I used to do this a long time ago. Write lots of thoughts. Then I stopped but I felt I couldn't stop myself from writing today's.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?? If they put all these stuff at the beginning what will they do a month from now? or will they end it in a month because no show really lasts on Sony. this was suppose to be a nice funny show, but here they are putting one problem after another. The only thing that is funny and entertaining is Amarjeet, Sometimes Sunny. Couldn't they show Bharti deal with normal work problems, and love life....then toward the end get to this mess.

I really detest Anu. It's not because she is a negative character but because she has no sense of honor at all. To get revenge at bharti she is messing up her own dad's magazine??

Loved Pushpak! Heera bai made me laugh for once. Nanhe is funny!😆

Feel free to share thoughts

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the prompt update Angel :)

Its sad to see how a lovely and full-of-life serial is getting messed up..with the creatives minds going haywire with ideas!

Agree on whatever you said above!
Thanks for update.

I agree with you that Anu messed up her father's business just to take revenge on Bharti.

thanks for the update awesome work...:)

thnx.yeah, i luv bb, but lik, if they put soo many probs now , then what are they gnna doo later?? is it just gnna become one of those boring nothing new, dramful shows?? i hope not. lets hope they can maintain the comedy and ease up a little here on all these complication cuz if they keep repeating these same problem types, pplz are prob gnna stop watching

thanks again for update. can't wait to watch it tonite
i knew anu will be upto something ...is this not movin too fast
at first even if they messed up an episode, i loved it because it was soo funny, but now even the comedy is gone. :-(. they are putting one problem after another before any problem is solved. first the bhaskar's the house problem, then anu, then amarjeet asking for bhaskar, then gyaan/vineeta/raichura messing about here and there. i'm losing intrest..
i wish everything would get back to normal with bharti's funny self.
thanks
i dunno whtz da creatives r upto
its getting worser day by day
each day a new prob n dat anu grrrrrrrrrrr😡.i hate her