amber_k thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

sn and yashoda get ready as bride and groom and cum downstairs where the se each other in the midway and compliment each other and all the kids clap... nd they both go nd sit in the mandap and all rituals for marriage r done nd the pandit asks who will do the kanyadan nd then evry1 looks sad nd lok at each other wen the chachi cums forward nd tells she wud do it nd evry1 gets happy after that pandit asks for gadhbandhan nd then shubh cums forward and does teh gadhbandhan and then they perform all teh wedding rituals evry1 is happy nd then the kali babu cums in his jeep nd stops his guards outside the house nd takes munim with him nd he is recalling al the moments with sn nd the court case nd then wen the wedding is complete then he calls to sn nd wishes him sn, yashoda, chachi nd shubh all recall their moments how his men forcefully took yashoda from house nd blamed her for being wrong nd how sn married her and then kali asks for forgiveness from sn saying it is a gud day for u nd i want to ask forgiveness for all my misdeeds from u and then says in a way i was the reason tht u married yashoda nd then sn looks at yashoda and the episode ends on his face

precap : shub says to sn tht we shud give kali a chance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters