Bhaskar Bharti

July 28 written update: Bharti's sacrifice

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a better day then muah.

TODAY's UPDATE

Amarjeet's word of the day:: Juxtaposed.

The show starts with a tensed Bharti saying all problems at ones it must be KK's doing. KK remived Payal, then sending Nanhe and Amarjeet after her. She calles out to KK. KK says dinner is ready. KK talks about kichadi of her life has burned.He talks about the soup and the raita. Bhaskar (dashing) says lets go upto the terrace. And you can push me and kill me. KK says he has a solution to his problems. He has two laddoos. One is the check and one is the partnership. KK tells him he needs to choose his dad's dream which is the money over the other one.

Bharti thinks about it, as she has to give up Bhaskar's dreams. She smiles and says for dad she is willing to give up the partnership. She goes to the office to meet Amarjeet. She says she couldn't reach Bhaskar, he is with dad in the hospital. Wait for the partnership but she needs the money. Amarjeet says ok and goes to write the check. When he is about to give it to her Anu (amarjeet's daughter) grabs it. Bharti is shocked and remembers their previous encounter. Anu says not to fast, what's the rush. They should wait for Bhaskar to come. What if Bhaskar gets mad at Amarjeet. Gyaan and Vinita also agree. Amarjeet swallows hard and says Bharti puttar let's just wait another day. ( awwwww I love this guy!! he is so sweet)

Pushpak and Sonali are chatting. Sonali says she is really mad at him. She has sent his picture two days ago but he hasn't given her his. Pushpak says he will do it right now. He sends Bhaskar's picture. Sonali screams, stands up and does Bha bha bha. Pushpak is under the table. Armaan comes and scolds him for not paying attention to the work. He was suppose to give the pictures to Bharti. Amarjeet comes and announces Anu will be working with them, it would be nice if they all helped her. Anu says please don't embarass me, I am just here to learn from all these wonderful people. No special treatment.

Later Bharti says she can be a politician, Anu says yes that's why she is acting. Bharti remembers Bhaskar telling Gyaan the more you usually act people think you are being honest.

Bharti walks with Armaan. Armaan says their dinner is pending should they go. Bharti says she has to go to the station and pick up someone. Armaan says that is not a problem it will be pending for now.

Bharti gives Pushpak a CD saying this is urgent, it needs to go to Armaan. Pushpak is irritated and says atleast let me drink coffee. he leaves it on his desk and goes to get coffee. Anu sees this and starts replacing the pictures.

Armaan is about to go on the elevator when Gyaan says come to celebrate Bharti's failure with us. Vinita elbows him and says we are going to drink out of sadness. Armaan leaves to go to Bharti. Anu stumbles seeing him. When he asks if she has seen Bharti she says she left to go to home. Armaan leaves.

Anu sees Bharti and runs to her saying she told Armaan that she left. It was a mistake. She asks her not to badmouth her to Armaan. Bharti says stop playing games, she wrote the manual to it.

Bharti goes home. She finds out the time to pick up nanhe and then puts an alarm on for 6. She goes to sleep. In the morning she is late.

Nanhe is in the office. He drops fruit on the ground and a girl in skirt goes down to help him. he says these are fruits you keep. She says she doesn't want it. He goes to jenny and says he needs to see Bhaskar.

Bharti just reached office and she is nervous.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOL can't wait to hear Amarjeet say 'juxtaposed' 😆
...wonder how Bharti is going to handle Nanhe.

Thanks for the update.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow now amarjeet has a real difficult word...its going to be fun watching him🤣

now whats KK going to do ..hopefully he will have bhaskar for a day to handle nanhe and then make him back to bharti
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HEY I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!

My english teacher taught me that one!!

It means to place side by side! YAY!! lol!!!

One word I actually remember LMAO!!!

Thanks for the great update!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot 4 the update ....
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot
poor bharti
she is in trouble
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey thnx 4 d update Fathima..😊

I seriously don lyk Anu..she's gonna create probs..😡

n there wer some funny scenes too..lol..

n i wanna c Amarjeet use tat word..it'll b funny..:P

Rosh..thnx 4 d meaning..i was gonna ask neway..😳

-Aish
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update thanks alot dear...