Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys! I was thinkin...since this forum is now expanding (yay!πŸ‘)...maybe it wud be cool to get to know each other a lil bit better...so, just a lil survey...similar to the SlamBook...but just a lil bit diffπŸ˜†...plz feel free to answer as much or as little as you like...just a series of questions...SHORT series πŸ˜†

1.) Name and/or IF ID:

2.) Age:

3.) Occupation: 

4.) Location: 

5.) Hobbies:   

6.) Food Likes: 

7.) Food Dislikes: 

8.) Hated Character-male or female (TV or Films): 

9.) Favourite Actor (TV or Films):

10.) Favourite Actress (TV or Films): 

11.) Favourite TV show: 

12.) Favourite Movie: 

13.) Favourite Song: 

14.) Goal/Aim in Life: 

15.) Your Idol: 

16.) Motto in Life:  

17.) How did you find IF?: 

18.) What do you like/dislike about Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan?:

Thanks!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Ciao!
Ena

Thx Ena for this topic , hey please don't forget to fill it up your self . Want to know you better !!

1) Name and/or IF ID:Aparna / Indygirl

2.) Age:30 + ( will be turning 31 on the 17th of Nov) 😭

3.) Occupation: HKKC updater , mother to my two doggies !!

4.) Location: Indianapolis , U.S ( Thats why the I.D - Indian / Indianapolis)🀑

5.) Hobbies: Blogging , reading ,cooking , playing with my babies(pups), Gyming!!

6.) Food Likes: Butter chicken and Naan !!

7.) Food Dislikes: don't dislike ....but aren't a huge fan of pasta !!

8.) Hated Character-male or female (TV or Films): Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter), and Jassi (JJKN)...this is after she dumped Armaan !!😑

9.) Favourite Actor (TV or Films):Shahrukh Khan ❀️

10.) Favourite Actress (TV or Films): Nikki Aneja(Astitva) and Preity Zinta , Praveen Babi , Zeenat!

11.) Favourite TV show: HKKC , WRMK , and Desperate Housewives , Boston pub , Boston legal ,Greys Anatomy , two and a half men ,Joey , Friends , MASH ,Reba Apprentice etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya i am a couch potatoπŸ˜†

12.) Favourite Movie: Forest Gump , Pirates of the Caribean.and many others

13.) Favourite Song:Too many- one is " i can see clearly now the rain is gone " 😊

14.) Goal/Aim in Life: To do something for animals

15.) Your Idol:Can't think of any !

16.) Motto in Life: Try and look at other person's point of view!!

17.) How did you find IF?: I think i was looking for KSBBT info !

18.) What do you like/dislike about Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan?: I like that its not a irritating saas bahu story so far !!! ( fingers crossed )πŸ˜›Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
hehe...yay!!
Wow...ur a definate couch potato...hehehe, join the club! πŸ˜† ahh...i get indygirl now!! πŸ˜ƒ hey wow, y r u sad bout 31?! lol, ur not OLD...well from wat u rite and comment...ur def. one of the HIP 30 yr olds...this was a COMPLIMENT...so i forbid u to take it any other way! πŸ˜ƒ

1.) Name and/or IF ID: Ena / bewafa

2.) Age: 17...turnin 18 Dec19...and ADULT! argh!

3.) Occupation: Student...although after HSC exams fnsh nov11...i'll be nothing. not a student in high school OR yet a UNI student. πŸ˜†

4.) Location: Sydney, Australia πŸ˜ƒ

5.) Hobbies: ooo...too much! Dancing, Singing, Watchin TV/Movies, Internet, msn, talkin with frends on fone.live whichever πŸ˜† , eating, sleepin, readin...and playin Soccer

6.) Food Likes: EVERYTHING! ...except for the stuff i dun like... πŸ˜†

7.) Food Dislikes: Mushrooms, Broccoli, Olives and Seafood...unless it's Atlantic Salmon, served in a DAMN fab. restrnt. πŸ˜†

8.) Hated Character-male or female (TV or Films): hmmm...Shefali(Saarrthi), Sharda (hkkc), Hema Malini's character in some movie with Big B.

9.) Favourite Actor (TV or Films): AKSHAY KUMAR!-as if u cant alredy tell πŸ˜† , Bobby Deol, Abhishek Bachchan, Karan Grover (Arjun:Saarrthi), Rahil Azam (Suraj:Saarrthi), Shah Rukh Khan, and prolli Mihir as Vikram, Eijaz Khan (Kavya: Kavyanjali), Hiten Tejwani (Yug: Kavyanjali)

10.) Favourite Actress (TV or Films): Neha Singh (Saarrthi) and the Mansvi prsn in Saarrthi, Kajol, Sushmita, Tabu, Lara Dutta

11.) Favourite TV show: wrwmk, hkkc, ka, saarrthi, everybody loves raymond, australian princess, the mole, the amazing race, scrubs, less than perfect, nach baliye, mash...and it goes on and on πŸ˜‰

12.) Favourite Movie: DDLJ, Hera Pheri, Chupke Chupke(old), Andaz Apna Apna, Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, Yaadein

13.) Favourite Song: hmm...realli this one is not reqd...coz no1 is ever able to just select one. so i'll say both Punjabi and Hindi songs πŸ˜†

14.) Goal/Aim in Life: Be a stand for others

15.) Your Idol: My mum and dad.

16.) Motto in Life:   Live and Let Live

17.) How did you find IF?: i was searching desperately for stuff on Woh Rehne Wali Mehelon Ki (coz i had just seen a couple of eps at my frends place)

18.) What do you like/dislike about Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan?: i LIKE Vikram! and story is quite diff. i DON'T like...some of the acting. πŸ˜†

Ok guys...i know this got pretty long. sorri 😭
Edited by bewafa - 18 years ago
πŸ˜›   Thanks for coming up with this, bewafa!!! Here is
mine...hahaha...yes, bewafa...I used what I emailed to you!

Name and/or IF ID: jprasad
Hobbies: occupation
Food Likes: love food
Food Dislikes: no food
Favourite Colour/s: the colors of life
Colour/s you can't stand: the colors of death
Worst Actor (TV or Films): Raj Babbar
Worst Actress (TV or Films): Raj Babbar
Favourite Actor (TV or Films): Apu and Mihir.
Favourite Actress (TV or Films): i used to like mona, but now I like
Shyamalee
Favourite TV show: HKKC
Favourite Movie: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Favourite Song: whoa...too many too list!
Goal in Life: To live and let live
Your Idol: Indian Idol
Motto in Life:   Pyar Kiya Tho Darna Kiya
How did you find IF?: Via Luck!
Ey ena, thanx 4 starting the topic..well, i guess u know me much by now.. πŸ˜‰ but here goes (for those u don't know me much)..

1.) Name and/or IF ID: Tina, mtina58 but pls call me Tina

2.) Age: 19

3.) Occupation: College Student

4.) Location: Cebu, Philippines

5.) Hobbies:   Watching TV, Reading, Internet,

6.) Food Likes: Tofu, Mushrooms, Paneer, Pizza, hmmm..can't remember the rest but i love chinese, japanes, indian cuisine but they should be VEGETERIAN

7.) Food Dislikes: Non-Veg...hmm..anything too spicy or too oily..

8.) Hated Character-male or female (TV or Films): Lord Voldemort (HP), Professor Snape (after reading the 6th book!!! 😑😑😑 grr!!!), Bellatrix Lestrange (after the 5th book!!!! 😑), Shefali (Saarrthi)

9.) Favourite Actor (TV or Films): Salman Khan,Hrithik Roshan,John Abraham,Arjun Rampal, Tom Cruise,Josh Hartnett,Daniel Radcliffe,Karan Grover, Karan Wahi & Nikhil Arya

10.) Favourite Actress (TV or Films): Neha Devi Singh,Rani Mukherji,Preity Zinta,Amisha Patel,Reena Kapoor,Sandra Bullock,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Jennifer Aniston & Jennifer Garner

11.) Favourite TV show: Saarrthi, Remix, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Hare Kaanch Ki Choodiyan, Kohinoor, Kesar, Friends, Oprah, The Insider, Life&Style, My Wife & Kids, Married to the Kellys, 10 Simple Rules for...., & more

12.) Favourite Movie: lots: Indian: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Koi..Mil Gaya, Mission Kashmir, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho, Main Hoon Na, Hum Tum, Dil Chahta Hai, Lakshya, Dil Hai Tumhara, Mohabattein, Veer-Zaara, Lucky and a lot more... ; Hollywood: The Last Samurai, Minority Report, A Walk to Remember, Pearl Harbor, Spiderman 1&2, Harry Potter (all 3), Passion of Christ and a lot more..

13.) Favourite Song: hmmm...lots...but i really love 'sun zara' from lucky...

14.) Goal/Aim in Life: hmm....?? as i mentioned in my slambook: To be successful in every role I take in life...that is to give it my best & to do it honestly..

15.) Your Idol: hmmm....my parents

16.) Motto in Life: in hp & the chamber of secrets, dumbledore tells harry that it is our choices, not our abilities that make us who we are--i try to keep that in mind...

17.) How did you find IF?: i was once searching something about kesar and was directed to this site so i decided to register coz i wasn't allowed to read the posts. and then, i slowly got addicted to it..

18.) What do you like/dislike about Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan?: i like the story, & yes, vikram, too--and vikram & shyamlee's pair..i don't like the track b/w komal & ravi... Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Interesting to see everyones else, kool....heres mine....hpefully not too long!!

1.) Name and/or IF ID: Huma

2.) Age: 22

3.) Occupation: Primary school teacher

4.) Location: Australia

5.) Hobbies: cricket, watching tv/movies, shopping, travelling, talking to friends

6.) Food Likes: ice cream and pizza πŸ˜›

7.) Food Dislikes: too many to name

8.) Hated Character-male or female (TV or Films): Usually roles played by Amrish Puri

9.) Favourite Actor (TV or Films): Sharukh Khan, vivek oberoi and Amitabh Bachan!!

10.) Favourite Actress (TV or Films): Aishwariya and Rani mukherjee, preity zinta, sushmita sen

11.) Favourite TV show: HKKC and WRWMK, Desperate housewives, friends, and the list goes on... πŸ˜†

12.) Favourite Movie: hmm...too many to name...but Dilwale Dulhaniya was great

13.) Favourite Song: too many

14.) Goal/Aim in Life: To be 100 successful in everything i do...in life

15.) Your Idol: Muhammad Ali and my parents

16.) Motto in Life: Keep your eyes on the stars but keep your feet on the ground.

17.) How did you find IF?: By chance

18.) What do you like/dislike about Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan?: likes: apart from clothing and the actual sets its storyline is unique and always full of secrets...that unfold cleverly throughout the series...hmm...and vikram is not bad either πŸ˜‰
Edited by Huma2 - 18 years ago
wow good idea bewafa !

1.) Name and/or IF ID: Srushti \srushti

2.) Age: 27

3.) Occupation:  lecturar

4.) Location:  i love my india

5.) Hobbies:   singing and treacking

6.) Food Likes:  indian

7.) Food Dislikes:  fishcurrys

8.) Hated Character-male or female (TV or Films):  Shashikalaji and Sharda(hkkc)

9.) Favourite Actor (TV or Films): Kamal hassan,Shahrukh

10.) Favourite Actress (TV or Films):  Madhuri, Shreedevi, Shamli (hkkc)

11.) Favourite TV show:  HCCK

12.) Favourite Movie:  janebhi do yaron, Sadma (kamalahassans)

13.) Favourite Song:  Zing Zing Zing Zing Zing Hame tumse Pyar...

14.) Goal/Aim in Life:  to become good proffessor in Management Studies

15.) Your Idol:  My Nani she was Headmistress and gaduated with my mother. She is very full of life she learned how to operate computers now she is 83yrs old.

16.) Motto in Life: To be littlebit like my nani.  

17.) How did you find IF?:  Wanted to see snaps of shamli and i got cool if and im enjoying it like anything.

18.) What do you like/dislike about Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan?: Simplisity of shamli who wants to spread love everywhere by being good to everybody. Sharda behaving cruel to her but she cant reply her back.

Coming near of sunny towards shamli i hate it I like Ravi komal they are playing role of sweets in sore serial And Vikram is very good hubby who loves shamli and gives respect to her emotions.

Thanks!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Ciao!
Ena

Edited by srushti - 18 years ago
Hey,

Would you please tell me how everything works here, I am new and very confuesed. I am trying to get fimilar with this, If you can please help me?

Originally posted by GujuGrl24

Hey,

Would you please tell me how everything works here, I am new and very confuesed. I am trying to get fimilar with this, If you can please help me?

hi! welcome! πŸ€— well, just copy & paste what ena (bewafa) wrote, and fill it out with details abt urslef..😊

gujugrl24 - welcome to the forum !! 😊