Kolangal serial- Boring

mailtosun thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi All,
i think Tholkapian need advice from anyone who is knowing even a small knowledge on stories.Very very Boring. The Kolangal serial is loosing its crediability.we are requesting the serial producer /sun Tv promo  to advice the director to end up the serail... Sun TV is loosing the viewers because  of this idiotic Serail...( this is not from my thought----our family , friends & Family) -------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can not agree with you more - this is what we all have been
saying - for years now !!!!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please someone pass this message to kolangal team. how anyone can create such a boring serial?  kolangal team atleast try to remake any other good tamil serial, than write own boring script.
mailtosun thumbnail
Hi,
Yes you are right? How to pass this message to Tholkappian ? VIkatan( they will critizise all , but what happend to them?/πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘. Please pass this message to suntv group... not to loose the Prime Time( hope almost viewers move to VijayTV)
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here in the US, tv serials need to update their contract every season. So no serial except the daytime ones are nearly permanant. It is obvious the rating system does not work, and on many occasions censors.Only improvement in Kolangal-drinking is injurious to health warning. But more drinking is shown in the processπŸ˜†
bjda thumbnail
i donno how thol can take a serial in such a way...if u observe closely the storyline hasent progressed for the past few yrs...he justs repeats stuff....
i think sun tv should remove it from the prime slot!!!!

mailtosun thumbnail
ANY one  knows how to pass the message to SUN TV  and KOLANGAL Director -- atlease we have to stop this telecasting in Prime Time.
mellisai thumbnail
There is no need to pass this message to Thollai - I'm sure he's aware of this forum!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whole of Tamil Nadu must be blind and sleeping !!!
U should see the no of ads for this rotten serial !!!
I think all of us should write to Vikatan and tell them
about the injustice done to one whole race !!!!
eclat thumbnail
Vikatan televistas doesnt have an email id RP... only snail mail... the same with sun tv, does not have any email contact for feedback.  These fellows know that they are dishing out nothing but **** so they try to remain uncontactable.