~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station*~

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nikki i seriously dont have enough suitable words to compliment ur calibre!!!!!u possess something very special quality which u can cherish throughout ur life...ur voice is simply xceptional.trust me....u r a gem!!!!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by ghtk1

nikki i seriously dont have enough suitable words to compliment ur calibre!!!!!u possess something very special quality which u can cherish throughout ur life...ur voice is simply xceptional.trust me....u r a gem!!!!!!πŸ‘

thnxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh pallu..........thnxxxxx a ton for lovin my songs dear.......
Nikki, Ur voice is beautiful!πŸ˜ƒ Love ur singing! Keep singin and u'll become an awesome singer one day!😊
congrats  Niki ...  on ur thread  ...i am happy for u ... all ur songs r gr8 ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ur voice rock πŸ˜›
πŸ‘
Omg Nikki,you already sang Jashn-e-bahaaraan and Aao na,you are really fast.You said to me,that you'll need 1 day,but wow,thank u so much dear for asking me my choices and fullfilling them in less then 1 day.You are so so so sweet,as i said earlier that i am a big big big fan of your voice now,you are such a talented singerπŸ‘.You have such a beautiful,lovely and melodious voice,its our pleasure to have you with us in the Forum😊,love you dearπŸ€—and once again thanksπŸ˜ƒ.
HI NIKKI!!
HAD A LOOK IN THIS TOPIC!!
AND I LISTEN CAREFULLY...
WOW...UR VOICE IS SOOO SWEET AND SOFT!!
HAM TOH APKE FAN BAN CHUKE!!!..
LOVED IT!!
I LOVED THE MOST SONGS.....
TU MUSKURA...TUJE DEKHA...
AND SAJAN SAD VERSION!!!
KEEP SINGING!!!
KEEP IT UP!!!
AND CONGRATS!!!!

hey nikki ur voice toh laajawaab...   u hav a bright future in singing..

hope u sing more and more and keep all ur fans follow u...        

i enjoy listening to songs in ur sweet voice..   
Originally posted by -Sarahh-

Nikki, Ur voice is beautiful!πŸ˜ƒ Love ur singing! Keep singin and u'll become an awesome singer one day!😊

thnxxxxxxxx a lottt for lovin my songs,sarah........πŸ˜ƒ