•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I cud only find videos of 22 july and 23 july on utube...i will look if i can find other episodes ill do their updates...here are the highlights for 22 and 23 july

wat i saw from the precap was tht shubh is older now... and sn is rich...nd tillu has gotten married and has a daughter and probably tilluram's family is close to sn and yashoda's family.
sn and shubh r eating wen a servant cums nd tells tht sm ppl r here and sn strt to get up to ask them wen shubh tells him tht he called those ppl for decorating the house as it is sn and yashoda's wedding aniversary and he has planned a party for them. yashoda gets a little sad and sn sees tht and tells him tht arjun and ansh r not here so how can we have the party and he says wen they both cum back from us next week we will have the party at tht time. shubh agrees and goes outside and asks forgiveness from the vendors nd is bout send them back wen sn and yashoda cum and stop them and tell shubh tht they will have the party today and ansh and artjun cum they will have another party and then shubh gets happy and they all start decorating the house and then at party their chaachi cums and she is still the same way how she was b4 leap and then she asks sn bout yashoda and then goes to yashoda where she is crying missing her sons and then chachi blesses her and she gets happy and then sn's sister and brother in law cum too(they had broken all ties with sn wen he got married.. i dont kno wen did they strt talking with him again) and then they strt the party with doing the ati of krishnaji and while they r doing the aarti arjun and ansh cum and and shubh realizes tht they have cum and goes to them (every 1 is still doing the aarti) and then after aarti arjun says tamev mata ch pitaah tamaev (it is a mantra) nd then evry1 looks behind nd get all happy to see arjun (all while ansh was standing behind arjun so no1 saw him) and then ansh cums to other side tamev bandhu ch sakha tamev and yashoda and sn get evn happier and then shubh says tamev vidya dravinam tamev and then 3 of them together say tamev sarav mum mum dev dev and all of them got to yashoda and sn and take their blessings and then hug each other and then arjun nd ansh go nd take blessings from other relatives and ansh and tillu's daughter(dont kno her name in the show..vinny arora) tease each other and then sn nd yashoda thanks shubh for bringing arjun nd ansh to the party nd then he says is it possible tht we have party without them and then he goes and sn asays lets strt the party but arjun nd ansh take sn away and shubh nd the other girl take yashoda with them and then they tell they want them to remarry today and then shubh says to yashoda tht wen they got married it happnd really fast nd they were not financialy sound so werent able to do a proper wedding nd now he wants it to be proper wedding but yashoda is like how can she wear bridal outfit at this age wat r ppl going to say but then evry1 pleads her and she gives in. nd this concludes the episode

i think there was no tele cast of swarg on friday july 24, 2009
sorry for any mistakes