Miley Jab Hum Tum

Parties & Parties In MJHT!!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Did u guys noticed it should not be a college based serial it should be some party based serial.... lets name out some... miley jab hum tum in party....or something like that.😆.. now back to the topic dont you think there are so many parties in Miley serial now days... and they just drag it .. to be very honest parties makes story to progress slowy😕 that  get into my nerves when they just saw sheena seeing or whoever just stare and the episode finishes not, so much dailogues in the party or event sequences!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

totally agreed with u sano!!! didnt we just now had a party?? oh gosh....this is really getting on my nervess...cause uday's party was ment for sams realisations track...and it didnt help...and im sumhow feeling that even this party wont have any impact on any jodi.....yeah...it really seems a bit dragging....!! hope these are the last parties in this year....though i doubt!! 😆😆😆
surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really......................your title for MJHT is best and correct!!
but i think this is college of frienship....come here and be best friend and fall in love😆
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kayamath_fan2

totally agreed with u sano!!! didnt we just now had a party?? oh gosh....this is really getting on my nervess...cause uday's party was ment for sams realisations track...and it didnt help...and im sumhow feeling that even this party wont have any impact on any jodi.....yeah...it really seems a bit dragging....!! hope these are the last parties in this year....though i doubt!! 😆😆😆

i think pd was talking about this party......for sammy 's realisation😉.....celebration time for sajanians🥳

SAJAN_ROCKS thumbnail
yes ur right. they just drag the story by parties.but parties are some times fun.the song sequel and nok-jhok.but they should keep parties to their limits.
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh completely, this overdose of party-culture is getting on my nerves too. I am so jealous sometimes - these people have all the time in the world to think about their love lives, to decide on their costumes for the party always scheduled for the next day, to stalk your bf's best friend and barge into her house all set with a threatening speech, prepare for plays half the duration of the academic year and still end up with a decent graduation degree at the end of it all... Man, that's way beyond what I achieved out of my college life. Two parties in less than a week, about one class a day, lectures lasting a maximum of five minutes - Excel college is paradise. Lucky party animals! 😆
This content was originally posted by: AMMY LUVS RIDZ

i think pd was talking about this party......for sammy 's realisation😉.....celebration time for sajanians🥳

wowww...good idea!!
@sano: forgot to comment on ur new mjht title yaar...its great!!! totally suiting!!!😆😆
-Natasha- thumbnail
i agree with u totally and even in d parties they drag it too much i mean 1-2 weeks they show us party scenes only lol
but i guess this party will be our samrat realzie his love hopefully
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know yaar nowadays the creatives are dragging the serial for no reason kabhi kisi bahane se aur kabhi kisi i hope theres a good reason behind this party. Edited by robbieluvr - 14 years ago
Anthara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MJHT party!!! its the apt name for the show yaar... am seriously irritated... I want lots of class room scenes...