July 21st written: Bharti's ruined character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone!!😳 I spent most of my morning youtubing my favorite actor and listening to this song. Can't share the guy but here is the song.

😉 Just felt like sharing.....to anyone who wants to listening to music while reading the update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSOJHBZQG4

TODAY's Update

Amarjeet walks in to the office and comments on Jenny's lipstick. Because the color combination matches the strategy ( does that even make sense??) Amarjeet goes to his cabin and Bharti comes in. She is angry. She says she was in trouble last night, but here is the deal signed by Kaul. She wants her check and the appointment to Board of directors now. Amarjeet agrees. Gyaan and Raichura come in. Bharti is about jump on Gyaan but Amarjeet stops her. She says last night she kept calling him but he didn't pick up. Gyaan says he got robbed and his phone was stolen. Amarjeet tells Bharti to cool down and asks Gyaan to give Bharti the check and fix her appointment to board of directors. Raichura says not so fast. First she has to pass the usual mental plus physical checkup. Amarjeet asks since when did that become a part. Raichura says even he took it. Amarjeet doesn't want to stretch the matter so he tells Bharti to get those done to make the process faster. Bharti says whatever but she better get the check and the appointment.

Bharti is in her office and she marks the 28th. She is happy soon she will have the haveli. She looks at Bhaskar's pic and says you are the man!!...and Bharti you are the...woman?? ( awww atleast now she thanks both personas)

Gyaan passes jenny and says there is a huge secret. She says what is it. Gyaan says how is it a secret if I tell you. Jenny says right and starts to walk away. Gyaan says ok fine if you insist..(lol can't help but love him. He is such a fool) He says Bharti is getting promoted to board of directors. Jenny says that's nice, Gyaan goes on saying she got it by spending the whole night with Kaul in Blue moon hotel. Jenny is shocked. Gyaan says keep it a secret. Jenny nodds her head and starts passing it around. Everyone starts to trip and gets shocked hearing this. Aila and Haila from Narayan and Bai.

Sunny comes in Armaan's cabin and says I am sorry for what happened. I have been through the pain you are going through. He says people make mistakes in love. Like the mistake he made by choosing Bharti over him. His doors are always open for him. What does Bharti have that he doesn't. Armaan is speechless and looks at him up and down. Sunny says don't answer that. CRUEL you. (lol!!! I love Sunny's lines.He is an amazing actor!! Like truly!! Usually in Indian shows/movies the gay men tend to over do it. Sunny is just right!! and natural. Kudos to the actor)

Vinita hears the gossip and dissapointed at Raichura and Gyaan as this rumor is not going to do much for Bharti. She says plan big. They start planning on her medical exam. The board doctor is Raichura's friend.

Bharti comes to Jenny , she is angry about a outfit. Everyone laughs and whispers around her. Gyaan comes and openly talks about it. Bharti is mad. Amarjeet comes but instead of saving her he says what you did wrong worked right for us. Kaul called and he is dying for the next meeting. Everyone laughs. Bharti is sad and goes to her office. She throws everything on the floor. (the sad music plays. I love the music) Payal calls and informs her she is going gwalior as her dad is sick. She made two days food and left it in the fridge. Payal asks if she should stay as she is upset and Gyaan and Raichura are upto something with this test. Bharti tells her how long can she bail her out. She tells her to go, she will handle it herself. Bharti remembers the time Bhaskar begged KK and said I am dying. And KK replies the pain that you want to die with, women die with thousands of such pains everytday ( I LOVE LOVE this line. My most favorite till date)

Armaan is sitting in the cafeteria bummed out. Bharti joins him and he leaves. Bharti follows screaming that she has to explain. Armaan says it doesn't matter as it's her personal business and they only share a professional relationship. Bharti tells the whole story. Armaan and Bharti laugh. Armaan praises Bharti and says she can do anything. Only if that happened to Gyaan and Raichura. Bharti says it will, she will fix them. Armaan asks why didn't she say this outside. Bharti says I don't care what others say. Armaan says everyone but me? Bharti says yes because they are friends. Bharti remembers KK saying she is a beautiful woman who is falling in love for the 1st time. Bharti stops smiling and says I have to go and leaves quickly.

She passes the evil trio planning but ignores them. Vinita thinks she might start to suspect and she tells Raichura and Gyaan to go meet the doctor personally. When Raichura tries to hit on her she steps on his foot with the heel and pretends it's an accident.

Armaan calls Gyaan and says he needs to look over some important stuff where is he. He says with a friend. The hospital announces for a doctor. Armaan asks if he is in the hospital. he says no, he is watching a hospital related show. Armaan later finds the doctors card on the floor, the doctor is part of Raichura industries.

precap: The doctor says he will fail her so bad she will start to think she is mad herself.

Please hit the " LIKE " button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the awsomeeee update.
OMG WOOT, ArBi scene and they patch up!! I love this! Thanks!
Thanx for the update :D
I really liked today's epi. Armaan-Sunny scene was good LOL. But I loved the scene between Armaan and Bharti. Finally there was something light-hearted between them *sigh of relief*

Thanks for update.
I am glad Bharati was able to tell Armaan her sad story.
thanks for the update =)
anyways..
now armaan knows that the doctor is with raichura..
hopefully he will help her..
thanks for the update! atleast Armaan knows what really happened!
thanks for the lovely update............
so armi is cleared of his doubt ah i am happy................ 😳
Thank u so much for the update.
Yesterdays' episode was very nice.
I just loved the armaan and sunny's part.
Especilaly,when sunny asked what he does not have that bharthi has and  also the way armaan looked sunny up and down🤣.🤣Thank god,the misunderstanding b/w armaan and bharthi is finally over.Hope to see some more nice ArBi scenes together.