MayurFF-MayurAfterMarriage[Part 12-LastPart-Pg 23]

Posted: 14 years ago

This is my first FF on mayur after their marriage....

Mayank: A manager of a big company.

Nupur: Searching for a job.

Part 1

It's a fine Saturday morning. Mayank has got a holiday on Saturday as a prize for doing a very good work.

Mayank and Nupur are sleeping on the bed. Nupur facing the ceiling and Mayank facing Nupur. Suddenly the table clock rings. Nupur gets up immediately and presses a button to close the alarm set for 9.00 am.

She has a bath and wears her casual salwaar and kameez. She comes and sits besides Mayank and starts waking him up.

N-Mayank chalo ab utho. Subah ho gayi hai. Mujhe  market bhi to jaana hai.

M- (In a sleepy voice)Thodi der aur Nupur. Mein bas abhi uth raha hu.🥱

N-By god Mayank, tumse kaha tha ki raat ko jaldi so jao. Par nahi! Meri baat to tumhe sunni nahi hai. Chalo 15 min aur so jao.

M- Thank you.

Nupur just getting up, after shifting the chair on which she sat to a side, to go, when suddenly Mayank holds her wrist to stop her and he pulls him towards her so that she falls on him.

M- Mujhe 15 min sone ke liye nahi chahiye. Tumhe dekhne ke kiye chahiye.

Nupur adjusts herself to sit besides Mayank on the bed.

N- (smiling and blushing)Har waqt to tum mujhe apni aankoh ke saamne hi rakhte ho. Fir yeh 15 min specially kyo liye?😳

M- (mischievously) Kya tumhenahi pata?

N- (Giving a 'shayad I know' look) Umm'nahi.

M- (Getting up and sitting) To mein batata hu'.

N- (Interrupting) Nahi, mujhe nahi janna. Mujhe kitchen mein kaam karna hai. Tum jaldi se tayaar ho jao(meanwhile standing up when Mayank also stands up)

She moves a bit forward when Mayank holds her by her wrist and she realizes that Mayank hadn't left her hand from after he held it. Mayank turns her towards him and at the same time pulls her and keeps his other hand on her waist.

N- (blushing) Mayank mujhe kaam karne hai. Pls mujhe jaane do.

Nupur tries to free herself. Mayank sees that she is a bit uncomfortable, hence, lets her go. Nupur rushes towards the kitchen. Mayank smiles and then gets ready.

In the kitchen, Nupur is making the sandwich when Mayank comes and sees Nupur. He enters and stands behind Nupur and holds her from her waist from behind.

N- (Shouting) Mayank pls chodo, mera sandwich jal jayega.

Mayank leaves Nupur.

Nupur completes making her sandwich and then goes towards the utensil stand (it is near the door away from the slap where Mayank is standing) as if going to take out something but she suddenly turns.

N- Mayank maine tumhare liye sandwich bana diya hai. Kha lena. Mein to tumhare haath lagne waali nahi hu.

And she runs away to her bedroom and closes the door but dosen't locks it.

N- By god Nupur, kya buddhu banaya Mayank ko! Ab to wo sandwich khayega tab tak ke liye mein darwaza khol deti hu.

She sees some clothes of Mayank lying over the bed.

N- Ye Mayank bhi na, kabhi apne kapde almari mein nahi rakhta. Mujhe hi rakhna padta hai.

She takes the clothes and goes towards the cupboard to keep the clothes inside it when suddenly Mayank enters and keeps one of his hands on Nupur's waist and pulls her towards him. Nupur is shocked. She sees up at Mayank's eyes and has an eyelock. Then she regains consciousness.

N- m..Mayank, tum yeh kya kar rahe ho?

M- Kyo? Mein apni biwi ke saath thoda time bhi spend nahi kar sakta?

Nupur didn't reply. Mayank went closer to her. When he was very close, suddenly his phone rang. They both broke apart. Nupur rolling her dupatta on her fingers. Mayank takes out his mobile phone in anger😡 but his anger vanishes when he sees whose phone was it. He smiles and attends the call.

INDEX

Part 1--Pg 1

Part 2--Pg 3

Part 3--Pg 5

Part 4--Pg 7

Part 5--Pg 9

Part 6--Pg 11

Part 7--Pg 12

Part 8--Pg 14

PM List--Pg 16

Part 9--Pg 17

Part 10+Note--Pg 20

Part 11--Pg 22

Part 12--Pg 23 [last part]

Edited by A-N-S-H-I-K-A - 14 years ago
HEy nice first part.. do continue

Mayur Married 😃 😃 😃
very cute first part.....plz continue.....nd can u plz plz pm me wen u updt?

luv
ananya
anaya I have written at the end that I dont have this much time to PM...sry...
very niceee n cute start.....plz continue soon n add me also to pm list dear...
awesome n brilliant. I think Noopur kuch jyada hi sharma nahi rahi hai Mayank se aur Mayank hai ki romance ka mood hai us ka aur Noopur bhaagti jaa rahi hai us se.
Par ye phone kis ka aaya?
update soon.
Amazing!! Do continue!
hey anshika this is sooo well written man, please do conitnue and welcome to the forum.
Hey its....VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!

plz...do continue!!!!

n PM me wen u do so

luv
janani
HEy nice first part.. do continue..