Bhaskar Bharti

Bhaskar Bharti-July 16th update-Bharti trapped

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Payal is trying to tell Bharti that everything will be ok. Bharti cuts her mom's phone. Bharti is wondering what will happen to her mom, dad, brother, sister, uncles when they find out what has happened to me. My family has one thing and that is respect and i dont want them to lose that. The phone rings again and Bharti says i wont pick it up, you pick it up. Payal picks up the phone and says Bhaskar is fine and he has left for the office and left his cellphone at home, thats why he doesn't pick up the phone. Bhaskar's mom says i felt as if Bhaskar was in trouble, is everything fine. Payal tells her that everything is fine. His mom says that a buyer has come to by the hawali(the house) but don't tell Bhaskar because he will be sad. She tells payal to telll him to come to the house once and meet her, not his dad or anyone else, her. She says how Bhaskar and his dad are the exact same thing, they always fight and how his dad always thinks about Bhaskar, even if its out of anger. She says that how he shows his love. She puts down the phone and says please god take care of bhaskar. Bharti asks to be left alone.

Bharti asks kk why he is not answering her and how he always answers. KK comes and says nothing happened, it was because of the traffic i came late. Bhaskar pleads with KK and says you can play with me but dont bring my family in this. KK says how about Gita, just because she didn't have family you did that with her. KK says the game has just started and it will become even more easier. He says that Bhaskar's next task is to buy back his hawali for his dad with the money you made from the confrence. Bhaskar tells him that bharti is going to buy it for my dad, but my dad doesnt know her so how can i. KK says ya thats the problem, what will you do. Bhaskar says i dont want to play this game anymore and KK says maybe you'll understand when you become Bharti.

At the office Gyan is asking for a second chance from Amarjit. Gyan says you can take me out if i ever do anything bad. Amarjit says so anytime i can make your exploitation(word of the day). Gyan says yes you can. Amarjit says the singh company wants to help bring money to us but their is also an exploitation. Mr singh has given his heart to Bharti, you know sexploitation. Gyan says no i dont understand. Amarjit says he'll be out partner when Bharti become his sleeping partner.
Gyan says this is very good and we should tell this to bharti and i know she'll do anything for the company.(He imagines Bharti boxing him out). Amarjit says i would do the same if i was in bharti's place and refuse. amarjit imagines him being the coffee boy and the coffee boy being the boss. Amarjit asks Gyan to find a way to help. Gyan says watch how i fix this problem. Amarjit says exploitation.

Pushpak and Sonali are chatting  and sonali asks to see pushpaks photo. Puspak says yes sure.
Gyan goes to Bharti and says singh wants to sign the contract tonight at hotel bluemoon. Gyan says singh is not like raichura.  Gyan says Amarjit will also be there. Bharti says well then its fine with me. Amarjit comes and says are you not afraid of exploitation. Bharti says no will exploit singh. Bharti asks for the money from raichura's deal and amarjit says after this 'll give you 1 kaoror. Bharti thinks to herself, now i cna buy the hawali. Bharti says ok i'll see you tonight.  Amarjit says am i meeting Bharti tonight or what?
Gyan says no i'm, to get drinks and celebrate.

Arman is talking to his daughter jia and he says she said sorry to me. Jia says when i say sorry you forgive me so why not forgive bharti aunty.
Gyan says he'll disconnect all the phones  and then no one will save you.  Gyan says meanwhile we will go to your house and steal information to see what is bharti's relation with bhaskar.
Arman is at the hotel where Singh is, his friend tells him singh is a bad man. He see's Bharti and goes to say sorry to her. Bharti says how come your saying this suddenly. Arman says jia made me realize. Bharti says i always knew she was smarter then you. Arman says she is not a child, she is my mother. He asks Bharti why she is here. She says that she is here to fufill her destiny. He says well you did by seeing me and then smiles and says joking. Bharti waves at singh and he smiles back. She says i came to meet him. She goes towards him and Arman looks shocked. Arman's friend comes and says see, his new prey. Singh says go to room 311 and i'll see you there, amarjit is over there too.
Bharti smiles at Arman and gives him the thumbs up. Armans leaves angry.(thanks love_ya)

Bharti has come to the hotel and goes to Singh's room.  Bharti calls out for Amarjit sir. Bharti goes to the bedroom and calls out to Amarjit sir. Someone opens the room and locks it. Bharti is shocked.

Precap: the same thing. Someone opens the room and then locks it. Bharti is left shocked.

if you like my post press the like button, thank you

Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update! No Armaan-Bharti? =(
Salz. thumbnail

full written update posted

and no saida..unfortunately no
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*sigh* this sucksss, i really want the cute flirting and annoying each other backk =(
Thankss for the updatee!
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There was Armaan-Bharti

Armaan says sorry to Bharti for not listening to her and asks Bharti why she's at the hotel , she says , I here to achieve my biggest goal and points to Singh and Bharti goes to Singh . A guy comes up to Armaan and says what Singh does every night and Armaan is worried for Bharti but Bharti gives him a thumbs up and Armaan thinks that Bharti is doing this because she wants to not because she wants the deal and he's ashamed , that Bharti is this type of a girl and walks away. Bharti wonders why Armaan left and goes up to the room.
Salz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_ya

There was Armaan-Bharti

Armaan says sorry to Bharti for not listening to her and asks Bharti why she's at the hotel , she says , I here to achieve my biggest goal and points to Singh and Bharti goes to Singh . A guy comes up to Armaan and says what Singh does every night and Armaan is worried for Bharti but Bharti gives him a thumbs up and Armaan thinks that Bharti is doing this because she wants to not because she wants the deal and he's ashamed , that Bharti is this type of a girl and walks away. Bharti wonders why Armaan left and goes up to the room.

really???
it wasn't on the videos i watched
i was thinking that was armans arm in the hotel
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
its nice to know that armaan said sorry...now is this again her imagination of her bein trapped.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for the update salma.
OMG,Bharthi in trouble?Hope armaan comes to her rescue.
And really jia is very cute and sweet.
I have a doubt.does this pushpak and shonali knows that they are chatting with each other????
Next week episodes gonna be very interesting i gues.i think we can have some sweet scenes b/w bharthi and armaan.😍
Edited by shreenithiks - 14 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeahh Armaan said sorry..
Now hopefully Armaan can save Bharti from Mr. Singh...
Thanks for the awsome update.
Salz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithiks

Thank u so much for the update salma.

OMG,Bharthi in trouble?Hope armaan comes to her rescue.
And really jia is very cute and sweet.
I have a doubt.does this pushpak and shonali knows that they are chatting with each other????
Next week episodes gonna be very interesting i gues.i think we can have some sweet scenes b/w bharthi and armaan.😍

they dont know they are talking to each other