Bhaskar bharti July 13th written update-a dream

Posted: 14 years ago
Todays update

Nagada Nagada is playing in  the background and everyone is dancing. Arman and Bharti are doing the pehres and then Arman says he can't marry Bharti. He takes out her  dupatta. Bharti says in films a third guy is supposed to say that. Arman tells her that he knows and that he is serious. Bharti says then why did you take this wedding so far, and Arman tells her that no you took it this far. He says that he can't marry such a rude girl like her. Just then gita comes out of nowhere and says and what you did was right? Gita says whats wrong, you did the same thing to me right. Bharti says don't call me Bhaskar in front of everyone. Gita says forget hearing, they all have seen you. Bharti has turned into Bhaskar. Bhaskar remembers everything.
(it was a dream and she snaps out of it here)
Bharti says Payal and KK are in this together. She remembers the poison eating scene. Payal says what are you talking about, all this is in your imagination.  Payal says i took Arman's help so i can get away from Ashish and this was your plan too. Payal says has Bharti overtook you. Bharti says its all because of you all this happened, i lost my life, my friend and my last chance to be bhaskar.  Payal says i never left u alone before so whats this your talking about, i'm not lonely, you are, you only have me in your life. Payal says stop day dreaming, because you left gita, all this is happening to you.  Bharti says oh this was all a bhram(in my imagination). She leaves for the office.

In the office Gyan and the boss are acting like spies. Gyan hits the security in the head and says give me the flashlight and then tells him to go back to sleep.
They go into Bhart's office. Bharti is also there in the office with a flashlight.
They want to know which advertisers are on Bharti's list.  Gyan sits on Bharti's desk and says how do i look sitting on this desk. He says first you have to find the advertising list. Bharti comes into the office and turns on the light and sees both of them. Bharti goes in front of bhaskar's picture so they can't see the changing picture. She tells them to leave before she calls the police.
Bharti is sitting at her desk and sees a note with  a peacock feather from kk.
 It says
dear Bhaskar, how did you like the dream, you should be glad it was a dream, i can make this reality but i wont because i'm your well wisher. You should get ready for your next test, and this time your best friend will be your worst enemy. She says Payal,no, Gyan.
Meanwhile  Sonali is chatting with pushpak. Vineeta comes and says wheres your work, and she says my computer is broken and Pushpak hasn't fixed it yet. Vineeta tells him to fix it. She asks Sonali to says her ABC's. She starts saying her ABC's. Vineeta says your fine with your alphabets, then how come you have so many spelling mistakes. Pushpak sees that sonali is his chalpari. He goes to her and says your software is nice then how come your hardware is so bad. She says its all because of you, leave me alone.

Vineeta goes into Gyan's office and says why are you wearing sunglasses. She says you wont tell me and starts to flirt with him. He says well i have this plan but i cant tell you. She says if you tell me, then i can help you. He goes and tells him about his plan on how he can become chief editor. Vineeta says wow your a genious.Vineeta says whats wrong with this eye, is it because of your plan. She leaves the office and Bharti is looking at gyan through his window.
Amarjeet sees Bharti and says what are you doing. She says i'm thinking of a new idea. She is standing in a weird position. He remembers all of Bhartis good ideas and says wow, continue.
Stay in continuation-word of the day.
Bharti says Gyan there will be no presentation only confrontation, and that he will not be successful.

Gyan and the boss come out of the car again with sunglasses and are being sneaky again. Bharti also tries to sneak in but the man points a sign to her(no women on fridays).

Payal is at home and all the lights start flashing. She becomes very scared and then sees the Bhaskar picture. Bharti calls Payal at that moment and Payal tries to explain that only Bhaskar's head is left in the picture and the rest of the body is bharti's. Payal says sometime its Bharti sometimes its Bhaskar.
Bharti remembers what KK told him and how he will be Bharti forever.Bharti looks on scared and the episode finishes.

precap: bharti is looking around and picks up a beer bottle and says who's there. She turns aorund becomes scared.

if you like  my post, do hit the like button
Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I KNEW IT WAS A DREAM! Thank GOODNESS it wasnt anything otherwise!!! Phew!! Anyways...cant wait to read the rest! Thanks!
Gr8 update.....😃
It waz a dream 🤣.....phew.....scared everybody......😆
awesum episode.....Gyan rocked 2day.....he waz gud.....but Amarjeet just didn't click 2day.......
thanks for the awesome update :)
Thanks for update. Good, it was a dream.
Thanx for ht e update Salma..Im soooooo Happy it was just a dream..i would have had a heart attack..

Zaara
Darnn, no Armaan today =( Episode seems incomplete without him =( But it was still a great oneee! Everyone makes this show haha, each character is just so much fun to watch!
Originally posted by shockalot

Darnn, no Armaan today =( Episode seems incomplete without him =( But it was still a great oneee! Everyone makes this show haha, each character is just so much fun to watch!
so true.. the whole time i was like where is he..
  I  have  a  sigh  of  relief   now  as  that  stupid   episode  was  THE  DREAM..

it was a dream!??!.. thank goddddd.. i knew friday's episode was tooooo weird.