Fan Fictions

We Are Perfect-a mayur ff -updated new entries pg9

shinella thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Okay???..i m nervous,this is my first ff,,,,,,,,,,,,,so mmmmmmm??..hiiiiiiiiii# I m shinella. You must be knowing me. I have read many ffs-bad ones,medium ones and fab ones.So I thought  y not write one too.you can categorise mine in the above categories after u read it. So???it's a mayor ff(as if I will write for som1 else-no offence intended to sajanians)

Ok so I want comments,loads of them and also????.oh jeez I think I need to shut up.sorry.start reading.gramatical mistakes are intentional.

WE     ARE     PERFECT

Two people are standing with backs to each other in a simple yet beautifully furnished drawing room.The man is clutching his cell phone tightly.The woman is muttering under her breath furiously.Finally the man speaks???

"you are soooo bad."

"you are more badder"

"you are so nave"

"you are more naiver"

"you are so ?.so ununderstanding"

"you are even more ununderstanding"

"find your own words of accusations"

"I won't"

the man and woman turn towards each other and gaze at each other for full five minutes

unable to break the gaze,the man speaks with a sigh,

"why are you soo cute?"

the woman too sighs,"why are you so much more cute too"

"oh god, you are soo pretty"

"you are soo handsome"

you are so??.mmmmmmm??..delicious"

the woman holds her breath?mmmm?.

The man comes closer,more closer, his nose touching hers and speaks softly,"I win"

He captures her trembling lips into his own and embraces her.

After a few moments they break apart.

"see,I won again."

"by god,you are such a big cheater"

"well, for once I agree",he said smirking

she looks at him. He looks at her.

She knows it was not 'he' who won but 'they' who won.

He knows the same.

The woman suddenly remembers,"oh!we were fighting,you distracted me,mr.khadoos"

"oh!i can't help it ,you just became a distraction. Waise wat were we fiting about."

She blushed,"you didn't let me talk to maa"

"but I wanted to talk to maa"

"but I wanted to talk to maa too."

"but you always do,she hardly talks to me nowadays. I think she needs reminding that I'm her own son."

the woman flares up"you???"

the man cuts in"zip?..Mrs. Mayank Nupur Sharma,lets behave more like a husband and wife."

Nupur looks at him sarcastically,"oh really,why do I keep forgeeting that you are my husband"

Mayank smilesat her mischievously,"now reaaaalllllyyyy,do u want me to remind you"

Nupur turns scarlet,"u r sooo dead,Mayank. I don't know why I married you in the first place"

He is quick to answer,"oh,but I know"

"aha!!! Here is the mr.intelligent know-it-all again.kahiye babaji,us gyaan ko pet me rakhkar apne aap par zulm mat kariye"

Mayank smiles,"there is the obvious reason that no one but me can bear you"

Nupur takes a deep breath,looks at him in a i-m-not-taking-any-nonsense look,turns around and starts going towards the kitchen.

Suddenly mayank speaks up,"but I know why I married you."

" I've had enough. I can't fite anymore??.."

"cause I love you"

nupur blinks ,"you are such a big cheater.ladai bhi achche se nahi karte.

Ek minute ladai karte ho aur dusre minuteromance.tumhe kya short term memory loss hai,ekdum??"

"ghajini ke aamir ki tarah"

nupur smiles. Mayank beckons her to him"come here."

"come and get me"

Mayank slowly inches towards her,embraces her.

The same thought occurs to both,

"we are so imperfect, yet so perfect"

CHARACTER SKETCH

Mayank and nupur:

The way they are,the way they always were,the way they always will be

The way we love them,the way we will always love them,and the way we want them to be

P.S- it's a really long one,might be rubbish,boring,unromantic but this is my first try and bear with me.its wat I wanted to write and make u all read.

P.P.S- okay so I forgot that everyone dedicates?????..so here I go

Ahem ahem???.i wanna dedicate this ff to my frnds(mind you,only spl ones)

Cindy,anna,palak,ruchi,falak,somu,munifah,kinky,piyu,debby,sara,sana di,nikki(nic),nikki(avani),koni,sonia,debo(where the heck are you??)

I think I have already made a huge post. So its time for me to shut upagain andf you all to start writing.

Edited by shinella - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
*bravvoooo*

i looovvedddd it shinell...
kitna sweet tha...
n the romance b/w d fites...
hayee yaar m gonnaa faintt....

as i alwyzz said tum aur anna bilkul chuppe rustam nikale...
pm me
hey huni! plz do continue! love the intro! plz pm me when u update!
shinella thumbnail
@sweety4jaan
thanx yaar

@cindy
r u seriou u really liked it as in real real
i was dying for your comment
oh my god i m on cloud nine
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
love u lots
bharathi aram thumbnail
ok.....i so so so love ur fic!!! MAYUR IS MA FAVOURITE TOOO!!! i jus keep dreamin abt thm all te time!!! plssssssssssssss pm me!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
BY GOD,shinzi!!!!!!!!!!!!...................wht a gr8888888888 start................main toh abhise dekh sakti hun ur ff will 10000%%%%%%%%%% turn out to b one among fab ffs.........n i really mean it frm d bottom of my heart............n sone pe suhaanawaali cheez yeh thi ki tumne mera naam bhi include in d list of ppl u wanna dedicate this ff.........thnxxxxxxxxx soooooooooo much for tht n thnxxxxxxxx sooooooo much for this superb ff....continueeeeeeee sooooooon........aur haan i knw i'm there by default in ur pm list...so i'm nt tellin abt tht.....once again...rockin ff dear..........👏.........n dis is 4u-my sweeeeeet DSC dost...

shinella thumbnail
@bharati aram
u relly well i m overwhelmed
love u for that
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shinella thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

BY GOD,shinzi!!!!!!!!!!!!...................wht a gr8888888888 start................main toh abhise dekh sakti hun ur ff will 10000%%%%%%%%%% turn out to b one among fab ffs.........n i really mean it frm d bottom of my heart............n sone pe suhaanawaali cheez yeh thi ki tumne mera naam bhi include in d list of ppl u wanna dedicate this ff.........thnxxxxxxxxx soooooooooo much for tht n thnxxxxxxxx sooooooo much for this superb ff....continueeeeeeee sooooooon........aur haan i knw i'm there by default in ur pm list...so i'm nt tellin abt tht.....once again...rockin ff dear..........👏.........n dis is 4u-my sweeeeeet DSC dost...

oh god nic
u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooochweet man
itni bhi achchi nahin hai but i hope it is gud
and i m sooooooooo happy u liked it
uffffffffff i m dancing lala😳
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
loool haha...amazing....thx alot....fab post lol...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shinella

oh god nic
u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooochweet man
itni bhi achchi nahin hai but i hope it is gud
and i m sooooooooo happy u liked it
uffffffffff i m dancing lala😳
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dekh shinzi.............aakhri warnin de rahi hun tujhe.....khabaardaar agar is tarah ki baatein(d one i highlighted as bold)ki toh............warna main tumhe pakad pakad ke maarungi.........yaar ab main tumhe kaunse language mein samjhaau ki ur FF is toooooooo tooooooo gud maan.....i really lovd it.....kitnaaaaaaaa realistic tha.........takraar bhi the aur usse zyaada us takraar mein gehra pyar bhi the...so plzzzzzzzz yeh bura vichaar abhi ke abhi apni dimaag se bahaar kardena ki ur ff is 'just gud'......ok?????😉