swarg 29 june 2009 written update..(1st episode)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hi all this is my first update ... i have been the silent reader for a year now i usually read the updates of various shows... i didnt find any update for this show so i thought ill update ... this id my first update so sorry for any mistakes.. i am not sure if i can update the rest of the episodes.. but ill try....here is the update..

The show starts with the bhajan govind bolo, ( i think the place is vrinadavan) it is janmashatmi and we see a kid being Krishna and he is breaking the matki of makhan. And then we see satyanaran waking up his son shubh (it was all shubh's dream) and telling him to wake up as they have to go to temple and then we listen a voice singing gayatri mantra. It is shubh's mom singing  it and then satyanaran says to his wife kamla that she was really sick and still she went to take shower in the holy water and then she says it is matter of only few days after that there son will be all rite (shubh has some problem... don't kno wat but he cant walk properly). And then satyanaran (SN) and shubh go to holy water and take shower. And  then sn tells shubh to get ready fast as they will be late for temple and then shubh says that he already went to mandir in his dream and he became Krishna and broke the matki and then he asks his mom that the dream that you have in the morning is always true and his mom says yes and then he says that he will be fine this year and he will become Krishna for sure in the jhanki this year and then kamla gets sad but sn says that if god shows u dream he will fulfill it also and then he says don't worry shubh will be fine and then they go to temple where sn sings a bhajan and kamla is doing aarti at home and after the aarti  sn tells shubh to go and take parsad from punditji and then shubh looks at his dad and sn gestures him to go and then shubh walks with difficulty without trying to fall and then he reaches to pundit and takes the parsad from him and then he tells his dad that how he didn't even fall once and reached here by walking and then his dad says shabash and thinks to himself that son the life's journey is not that small. And then we see a lady whom every1 calls khala and then she reaches sn' house and calls but when he doesn't answers she asks kamla and then she tells her that on the other side of the river there is doctor's camp and then she says she will go and get a receipt from the camp for shubh. And then kamla prays to god asking to cure shubh. And then shubh gives parsad to beggars while he is giving parsad and then the pandit asks sn to talk to sum1 so that he can make  sweets for him (sn is a halwai.. don't know at to say in English) but sn says he cant make 500 laddos from 50 ladoos (he is honest kind of person). we see sum1 cuming in jeep he is sum kaali babu, every1 greets him and then sn and kali babu cum face to face the munim of kali babu tells its gud that we met u here sn the court date is.. sn cuts him and says u know that the land is not of sn and i cant give false evidence in the court in the mean while shubh cums and asks his dad to leave and then sn and shubh leave and then the munim guy tells to kaali that sn will not listen but kaali says he will listen. And the episode ends.

Edited by amber_k - 14 years ago
thanx for the detailed update 😊
i appreciate it!

just wanna ask u sumthing...
can u please give us a summary like a brief update of each episode..please!

np

i can do the brief summary after i find videos on youtube...im not sure if ill able to do it during wrk week as i wrk .. if im not able to do it by friday ill surely do it on the weekend

thanks for great update.

Very good for your first written update.