Bhaskar Bharti

Brief Update - July 8, 2009

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Fatima was unable to update for today, so I'll be covering for her. I'm a bit busy today so I will only post highlights.

Brief Update- July 7, 2009

Bharti is mad at everyone because they find it funny that Bharti slept in Armaan's bed. K.K. appears once again as a businessman. Aashish invites Payal for a dinner date. K.K. challenges Bhaskar/Bharti and gives him 4 challenges, which will determine if he will remain forever Bharti or not. If Bharti wins all 4 challenges, she can become Bhaskar again. If she loses 1 challenge she will become 1/4 Bharti and 3/4 Bhaskaer, etc. Bharti announces to the staff that she is not with Armaan. Sunny is happy.😆 [I just had to include that.] Payal calls Bharti and freaks out because of her date with Aashish. The date is cancelled and Aashish decides to show Payal to his mom tomorrow.😆 Payal and Bharti come up with a plan to pretend Payal is already engaged. The only nice option is Armaan, but Bharti starts getting possesive over Armaan. Bharti gives in, and has Armaan pretend to be Payal's fiance. Aashish's mom comes and asks Payal all these weird questions. She acts all prissy. Everything goes according to the plan, but it turns out Armaan knows Aashish's mom - who is Jiah's teacher. Armaan goes so Jiah won't be kicked out of school. Bharti is furious. Because of what happend, Bharti believes that she lost 1 challenge, she will become 1/4 Bharti and 3/4 Bhaskar. Bharti curses K.K.

Preview:

Payal tells Bharti to apologize to Armaan. Bharti says she can't because that's what K.K. wants her to do.

Sorry for this update, I know it's horrible. I'm in a huge rush as I have to go.

-Ms. Nikasha S.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nini-1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what are the 4 challenges?
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GREAT update niks!!! Cant wait to watch it!
Nikasha. thumbnail
K.K. didn't specify the four challenges, he just said that Bharti has to complete them and do them right. For every challenge she looses, 1/4 Bhaskar will be lost.

Meaning,

1 Task Lost = 3/4 Bhaskar and 1/4 Bharti
2 Tasks Lost = Half Bhaskar Half Bharti
3 Tasks Lost = 1/4 Bhaskar and 3/4 Bharti
4 Tasks Lost = 0/4 Bhaskae and 4/4 Bharti
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The story is taking an interesting turn now........
Thanx 4 the update.....
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont like reading updates for BB cause when i watch it i wuna be surprised..but i had to read it today cause yesterday where it ended was tooo good..

bhrti being possessive..haha..the show keeps getting better..

Zaara
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks, these challenges would be fun.
desilife4eva thumbnail
LMFAOOO I LVOE THIS SHOWWW
Omgg.LOL that is toooooooo funny
thankkk youuuuu
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! Don't apologize, the short update was great! I am really enjoying this show!