Bhaskar Bharti

July 1st written update : Bharti is saved

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello all the wonderful people. I liked today's episode. Amarjeet is totally the highlight of the episodes for me. Even my brother likes his little scenes, he doesn't even watch shows.

TODAY's UPDATE

The police is looking for Bharti. Gyaan tells everyone that they shouldn't be scared. They are looking for Bharti and since Bharti is not around whoever finds her will recieve $5000 from Gyaan. Everyone starts running around looking for Bharti. Bharti is also running around. Few people gather in a circle to plan the way to look for her Bharti is also in the small circle. (yaar this is funny) Bharti points the other way saying look there is bharti, they turn and start to go that way when they realize that was bharti and they run after her. Bharti runs into kekti. She jumps around excitedly saying Bharti went home. kekti also jumps with her. ( weird but lol nonetheless)

Amarjeet comes out of his cabin and sees everyone running around downstairs. He says.. " WHAT IS HULLABALOO? " (lololol!!! whoever comes with this word of the day is great) He calls Gyaan. Gyaan says Sir you did the right thing calling police so fast even without anyone knowing. Amarjeet says why would I call the police? My dad always taught to stay away from two people. One income tax people and other is police. Gyaan asks Vinita if she called the police. Vinita says no.

Bharti bumps into Armaan in the dark room. He catches her from falling. Gyaan and Vinita arrive outside of the door. Armaan asks what is going on. Gyaan says the police are looking for Bharti. When he is about to go check the dark room Armaan says he is washing his pictures and they will get ruined from exposure but even then he can check if he wants to, Bharti is not there. Gyaan is about to go when Vinita pulls him away.

Armaan goes to see Bharti but she has dissapeared. Bharti goes to hide under the sink in ladies bathroom. The receptionist comes in and she talks about how everyone is doing all this for $5000. She is wearing a short skirt and Bharti is about touch her legs. (chi chi man pig still alive in Bharti) She seens Bharti's sandals on the side and goes out to het the police. Bharti runs with her shoes before they come back. The police scolds her for playing games with the police.

Bharti is still running. She goes and stand beside a Paris Hilton Lifesize picture. People miss her. narayan is telling heera bai how he would marry this one white lady. (can't see face) He says her body is 36-24-36. Fair skin, blonde hair as if she was made for him. Bharti grabs the lifesize and hides behind it. Narayan is shocked. heera bai laughs that it ran away hearing him say those.

Bharti goes to her cabin. Gyaan sees a head popping out from the top of the chair. he goes close and Vinita why are you sitting and resting when we need to find Bharti. Gyaan sits and breaths heavily. he says did she go home? maybe we should take the police to her house. Bharti says yyess Darling. Gyaan says no what if she is here. I will stay here. Bharti says yes darling. Gyaan gets up and says I am going to go look for her you come too. Bharti says haan yaar. Gyaan says yaar? Gyaan is about to come close when someone outside scream Bharti is that way. Gyaan runs saying Vinita lets go. Bharti finally ends up in the basement storage.

Payal has been calling Bharti for a while. She says Bhaskar pick up. Ashish hears this and says I thought he was in gwalior. She says she said Bharti. She says Bharti pick up. Bharti is the storage, it's dirty. She places her hand on some old magazine then her face and spits out as the dust goes in her mouth. Payal calls andBharti doesn't pick up. Gyaan is outside and hears this. Bharti says why can't girl get the hint. If a guy is not picking up then he doesn't want to talk. ( #1. Guys are the ones who continuously call. My ex used to do it over 50 times, my sis's bf also does it. Why would a girl waste time calling? #2. Silence it duh) Bharti picks up and asks her what's happening. Payal laughs hearing she is playing cat and mouse game witht he police. Payal says she sent the police. Bharti is confused and says if she has a friend like her then what's the need of a enemy. Payal explains that two of Ashish's friends are actors. So she thought why not send them to help her. She made one of them into a police and another into a hawaldar. Payal laughs. and hears the plan.

Gyaan gets the police outside of the storage. Everyone has arrived. Amarjeet pleads the police to say this one dialouge he has wanted to say all his life. The police says ok. He says Bhaskar police has surrounded you from everyside, come out. Gyaan says we have to break the door. He tells everyone to move. He runs toward the door. Bharti opens the door at that moment and gyaan falls on dirt.

Everyone is outside in a circle. Bharti asks what's going on. Gyaan says she was hiding. Bharti says why would I hide I went downstairs to get the stapler and got locked it. The police asks why did she call him here. Everyone is shocked. She says someone stole her credit cards and driver's license. She suspects it's Gyaan. Gyaan looks at Amarjeet and Vinita for help both of them say they don't mess with the law. Gyaan hands her the stuff. The police takes out handcuff. Gyaan says is there any otherway. he says if Bharti takes her complain back. Gyaan looks at Bharti. Bharti smirks and points to the floor. Gyaan slowly walks toward her and gets on her knees. The flashback of Bharti grabbing Gyaan's collar and saying you will be on your feet asking for forgiveness and that is a challenge. ( oye hoye!! forst show where it doesn't take two years to fulfill challenges). Armaan is amused. Armaan tells bharti in a mischevious tone that if Gyaan goes to jail it would be bad for their magazine. Just forgive him. She says I forgive you , I do so much for this magazine, I can do this too. The police leave.

Amarjeet asks Bharti all this hullabloo was caused because of the credit cards. Why does she have them. Bharti says it only makes sense she would have them because she is Bhaskar. Everyone is shocked.

precap: Gyaan is wearing glasses and walks into the office with his head down. Narayan Says uncle where are you going, uncle. He turns and everyone is shocked it's Gyaan.

Please hit the " LIKE " Button on your way out.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update.......
2dayz episode waz gud......I really enjoyed it .....specially Amarjeet word of the day....Hullabaloo.....🤣......so Bharti again had a near fall 😲......How does Armaan know dat Bharti will trip😆......he is alwayz there to save her🤣......I wonder wat Gyaan is upto now......4rm the luks of the precap he is defo upto sumthing.......😳.....Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai........🤣🤣
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
Thanx for the Update!!!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hulla bolla haha that is too funny a word...i love the word of the day as that really makes the show and amarjeet really funny.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hahah..great! thanks for sharing! Hullabalo! LMAO!
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you fatima for the wonderful updat =]
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Hullabollo" LOL I'm liking these "word of the day"...LOL

Thanks for the awsome update.

-Nadii- thumbnail
hahah Amarjeet and his words.. this time a very weird word.. Hullabolla.. haha...
Awesome update fatima,, thanks.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr d update Fatima!

lol i realllyyyy lovvvvvv dis show..but new to d section...but todays episode ws awesum hehe loved gyans kneeling down n stuff lolz

Amarjeet is hilarious his "word of the day " concept is fantastic!! "HULLABALOO" hahahahahhahahahaahhaha
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lmaoo at hullabollo🤣 nx so much for the update dear!