-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Any articles regarding this Show or the stars in the shows
Please Post it here
This way when looking for a article it will be easier to find.

Thank you
Regards
Sharona

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v.flora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arjun is ambitious

Following their tradition of picking fresh faces to star in their serials, Rajan Shahi's new show Maat Pita Ke Charno Main Sawrg will see two young debutants from Delhi, Nikkhil Chaddha and Dheeraj Dhoopar. We spoke to Nikhil about his experience on the show.

He talks about his first acting assignment, saying, "I was born in Mumbai and brought up in Delhi. I have been modeling for the past 3 years and have worked for bands such as ICICI, Pantaloons, HDFC Bank and Kingfisher. I got a call for this show and went for an audition. They were very happy with my look and told me that I suited the character. Later, we worked out the role and they gave me information about all the minute details. We had a workshop too."

Talking about his character, Nikhil says, "I play Arjun, the second son in the family. He is very ambitious and never compromises when it comes to his work. He is focused on growing in life. My character is not negative as such but he always reacts to situations in a way that he thinks is right. As Arjun evolves, I'm sure that audiences will connect to him. He is very real."

Praising his production house, he says, "I am really happy to have the chance to work with Rajan sir. I have learnt a lot from him. The work atmosphere is very different here. It doesn't feel like I'm shooting. I feel really lucky that I've got this chance to showcase my talents."

Before forging a career for himself in the glamour world, Nikhil worked with Jet Airways for six months but he always dreamed of being an actor and has also dabbled in theatre before he landed this role. He has worked on plays with Premchand and even performed in street plays. He lives with his mother in Mumbai.
source: http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/June/News_20090629_118
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vinny Arora

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Archana Taide, the second lead of Swarg...

Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg produced by Rajan Shahi on COLORS has got its second female lead in known face Archana ...

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde to do a cameo in Swarg..
The real-life pair of Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde are back again on screen, as they appear in a very important cameo in COLORS' Swarg...

As reported earlier, COLORS' and Rajan Shahi's Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg will see the entry of the second lead, Archana Taide very soon!!

However, interlinked with the girl's entry is the very important cameo of the much-in-love Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde, who were earlier seen together in Zee's Maayka, from where their love blossomed. An interesting fact is that Rajan Shahi had directed the duo in Maayka, and shares a great rapport with them.

An excited Shilpa tells Telly Buzz, "It feels great to be back on screen with Romit, after Maayka. I essay the character of Aastha who happens to be the elder sister of the new lead of the show, Suhaani (Archana Taide). In fact, our father and Satyanarayan Tripathi (Yatin Karyekar) are friends of the past, and when the Tripathis get to know that my marriage is fixed with Akshay (Romit Raj), they insist that the wedding takes place at the Tripathi house. Ours will be a cameo, and we doing this for Rajan ji".

Romit Raj is also doubly excited to have got a chance to be part of Directors' Kut again. The actor played a cameo earlier in Rajan Shahi's show on Star Plus, Bidaai. "It's a fantastic feeling to be part of Rajanji's team again. Mine is an out and out positive role; Akshay is a guy who has his moral values intact, a person who any mother would love to have as son. Shilpa and I will go on to play a couple in the show", states Romit.

Romit and Shilpa will have a dress rehearsal of sorts for their real marriage, on the sets of Swarg. In real life, the couple is all set to get into blissful marriage in November 2009, but will go thro' the marriage customaries first in Rajan Shahi's Swarg. This is where the Tripathis will get to know Suhaani (Archana Taide) more and she will go on to be the love life of one of the sons of the Tripathi family.

We called Producer Rajan Shahi who expressed his happiness, and said, "Romit and Shilpa are a very nice couple, and I am extremely thankful to them for accepting this cameo role in my show. As friends and celebrities, both of them did not bat an eyelid, and never thought twice about the role offered to them. I know that Shilpa would not have done this cameo for anybody in the world except me. It's a warm feeling to have them as part of my Swarg family".

Romit and Shilpa have started shooting and their entry sequence along with Archana Taide will be aired sometime next week…

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Edited by aisha_1992 - 14 years ago
AS.. thumbnail

The most loved jodi of the Indian television, Jeet-Soni of Myaaka aka Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde are all set to tie the knot this year in the winter season. They are planning to have a beach side wedding, out of Mumbai.

"I can't tell you the exact dates, but it's going to happen by the end of November. It's going to be on one of the beaches out of Mumbai. Along side we are having a grand wedding on screen in the show Swarg too," says Romit excitingly.

The duo is all set to do a cameo in Rajan Shahi's Swarg. "I play a very positive character in the show, who will get married in a lavish way in the show. He is the kind of a person mothers would like to have as their son, or son in law. We thought of doing this cameo because we can never say no to Rajanji, and secondly our fans were eagerly waiting to see both me and Shilpa together again."

"What better could have happened to us before our wedding. Rajanji has fulfilled our wish of a grand marriage on screen, but in real we will have a private affair with family and friends," he concludes.

Another TV couple tying the knot… well we wish you a happy married life, on and off screen too!

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=1455&parentid=4
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please post swarg in written update
AS.. thumbnail
Shilpa Shinde does cameo in Swarg

Shilpa Shinde, known for her last role as Soni in Maayka, is working again after eight months.

The actress, who will do a cameo in Swarg, says that she does not want to do cameos but she accepted this one because of her fianc, Romit Raj.

Shilpa will play a character by the name of Aastha. "Her father is a friend of Satyanarayan's. She has an ex-boyfriend who creates problems for her. Shubh comes to her rescue and she falls in love with him." Though she enjoyed shooting again, Shilpa makes it clear this is a one-off role. "I do not want to play sister roles forever. It is a cameo, so even if my role is appreciated, I will not return to the show in the future. It is a good show and I have been following it for many days, but I cannot work for 12-14 hours a day now."

It has been a while since we saw Shilpa on TV. The reason for this, according to her, is: "Nowadays, production houses hire teenagers because they are new and will give lots of time. We have worked hard to get here but they offer us the same roles. I was offered two shows but I did not want to do them." She adds, "I do not know what is happening with TV now. Whenever people experiment with something different, it doesn't work. I am waiting for something in comedy. I do not want to play a bhabhi or a sister anymore." The actress is also open to doing an adventure reality show.

Shilpa and Romit will tie the knot by the end of the year, though they haven't announced their wedding date yet.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090829_152  
AS.. thumbnail
The twosome who met on the sets of Maayka, Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde will be getting married on 29th November, 2009...

The much-in-love Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde who fell in love on the sets of Maayka have finally decided to tie the knot on the auspicious date of 29th November 2009.

Confirming his wedding date to Telly Buzz, the would-be groom Romit Raj states, "The date of our marriage has been decided. On the 29th November 2009, Shilpa and I will get married, with the rituals taking place according to Hindu tradition. All my relatives, close friends and well wishers will be invited to grace the occasion".

Recently, the duo came together for a special cameo appearance in Rajan Shahi and COLORS' Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg, wherein they got married on screen in a grand manner.

When asked about the marriage preparations, Romit said, "Planning for the marriage has not yet started, as we are waiting for the Shradh month to end. We will be busy working out details after that".

Ask him about his future project on television, and he quickly states, "I am open to fiction shows, but nothing like Bigg Boss which will keep me away from my wife, and which will put me confined in one room without any sort of connection with the outer world (smiles)".

Well, we surely understand and value your sentiment, Romit!!V

AS.. thumbnail
Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde tie the knot

TV actor Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde are planning to tie the knot on November 29th, 2009.The wedding will take place in Goa and it will be a personal affair

Indya spoke to the would-be bride Shilpa Shinde about marriage and more

"I will start shopping from next week because till now it was the shradh season but now the full fledged shopping will go on. The wedding will take place on 29th November at Goa and the wedding will take place in true Punjabi style because Romit is Punjabi and I don't mind my wedding in this style. For me it is a lifetime celebration and I am very nervous but at the same time I am happy that I have got my perfect life partner."

Shilpa tells us about why she has chosen Goa as their wedding venue?

"It was not my decision, it was our family's decision about the marriage venue because some of my relatives will be going to Goa so why not this place. The mahurat will be in the evening around 5.30 pm. While Mehndi ceremony will happen in Mumbai on 27th and then on 28th there will be Sangeet in Goa only and then in December we are planning to hold a reception for our telly friends."

Later on we asked her about their honey moon. "Not yet decided because Romit will be taking up a new project in some months and then we will look for the free dates and we might go to Kerala."

Will you be working after marriage? "Yes, I will be working but only if there is a good project after marriage."

Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde did their roka ceremony two months back. Here's wishing the couple all the best.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090919_98