Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Bollywood Actress Tara Sharma Pregnant ' Checkout more Exclusive photos

Bollywood actress Tara Sharma is Pregnant and  running her 7th month.  But here she is flaunting her pregnancy in a cool photoshoot.

Tara Sharma was seen in hand full bollywood movies like "Masti"," OM Jai Jagadish"," Khosla Ka Ghosla"  just to name a few. She wasn't seen in recent Bollywood movies and now we know why. But strange, we never knew when she got married and with whom? Let us leave that suspense here and checkout Tara Sharma's Hot Pregnancy Pictures below:

Tara Sharma

These pictures cannot be from a movie !! She is genuinely expecting a baby !!

And it always take two to make a baby !!

Edited by Sneh-Jiwan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: srk_lover

is it really her own pregnancy??

cuz i remember she had a movie where she was pregnant, and the movie was about the voice of the un-born baby or sumthing....maybe the photoshoot was for that movie.....ive seen more pics from that movie, and she is shown to be pregnant in there.....maybe this is one of them?? but that was sumtime ago....so im not sure...

if its really her own pregnancy, then congrats to her...i dont think theres anything wrong with it....some average ppl take pics while they are pregnant, she just has a better camera and better photographers to do it....so why not lolll

LOLLLLLLL😆
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im sorry but i dont like it...when i read the article i thot there mite b some cute pics of tara showing how pregnancy denotes happiness and excitement for a mother but posing like models while being pregnant...this is a concept i jst cant understand
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's she doing, making money out of her pregnancy? Whoa! I can't wait to get pregnant!

Ona  different note, she has a very sexy pregnancy belly!