Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Zunaira_1

.. these days Im sure he is bribing someone for the trp's too.. Im not talking abut Bidaai success wen it started off.,Coz in the beginnig it was much  better than wht it is now..as according to ur other member here ppl usually watch new shows to know wt wil happen next thts why they must hv watched bidai in the begining..But now it all seems fake to me..Such a boring dragged story n stil in top 5 ..sound fishy to me..His success isnt truely deserved coz the way he is manipulating star  seems weird..n secondly i havent seen any awards shows where the jury members are the actors who work in the show n the producer/director of the show himself..SOUNDS FISHY

thts d joke of d daii🤣 dear get ur facts straight...do u even know wat TRPs are? RS is not a millionaire tht d trp ppl will put wrong info just for him...if tht was d case then whoever came to Kaun banega crorepati show & won a crore rupees, he wud like to bribe d trps anydaii if they want to see their fav show on top😆😆😆 trps is a very important thing...ALL d channels depend on trps...& if trps were tht easy to be bribed then i dnt think there wud be such thing as trps nowadayz...it wud be banned & thrashed  by d country😆

if bidaai is still having such gud trps wid draggy episodes...its a proof tht ppl LOVES bidaai no matter wat & they will wait for it till it cums to d perfect storyline...it shows tht ppl r addicted to bidaai & its their fav show not like sum other shows which lost their trps due to weak storylines...cuz tht means audience have no hope for tht show & thts y it sank too much😊 bidaai doesnt even have THAT bad trps tht we r discussing bout it so much😊

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Arre Sadia, ignore, we all know why some people r frustrated, we all know the truth.........

Zunaira_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

thts d joke of d daii🤣 dear get ur facts straight...do u even know wat TRPs are? RS is not a millionaire tht d trp ppl will put wrong info just for him...if tht was d case then whoever came to Kaun banega crorepati show & won a crore rupees, he wud like to bribe d trps anydaii if they want to see their fav show on top😆😆😆 trps is a very important thing...ALL d channels depend on trps...& if trps were tht easy to be bribed then i dnt think there wud be such thing as trps nowadayz...it wud be banned & thrashed  by d country😆

if bidaai is still having such gud trps wid draggy episodes...its a proof tht ppl LOVES bidaai no matter wat & they will wait for it till it cums to d perfect storyline...it shows tht ppl r addicted to bidaai & its their fav show not like sum other shows which lost their trps due to weak storylines...cuz tht means audience have no hope for tht show & thts y it sank too much😊 bidaai doesnt even have THAT bad trps tht we r discussing bout it so much😊

Oh really im sure ppl love bidaai alot thts why its trp's went down from 7.3 to 4? SEEms loads of ppl are addicted to it, So why did it loose its number 1 position? Bribing can be done by the channel  itself..Starplus has money if Rajan doesnt hv lol, n secondly i do believe in trp's to an extent but everyone feels there shud b a btter  fair way of calculating the points..In india its done through people meter n tht consists of only 2000 houses ..India is a huge country with huge population..Only 2000 houses cannot decide the fate  n popularity of the show..the shows like jassi jaisi koi nahi went on for a long time becoz of its popularity although it never had high trp's..n ya i agree with u some shows hv lost trp's due to weak ,repeating n dragged storylines..Bidai is an example itself 7.3 to 4...lol  Bidai n rajan shahi is all coz of starplus..Coz wen a channel decides to promote only 2 shows  n the producer manipulates everything then it wud appear on the trp charts no matter wht the track it..but i wonder still it is losing trp's wht must have been the cause? 7.3 to 4 to  0 lol
Zunaira_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

Hello, it's not us who is frustrated, it's u who is frustrated and make multiable ID to come here to show ur anger and hatred, first of all, I understand ur frustration, coz Bidaai is the show who made all K serial fell down, ur favourite show might be one of them that is why u r showing ur frustration here, but showing ur frustration here would not help anyway in making ur favourite show in the top..........

One more thing, it's not allowed to attack members, shows, actors, etc.......
U r coming here in the forum of the show u don't like and attack it, why don't u spend time in supporting ur favourite show, instead of wasting time on bashing other shows and showing frustrations.........

First of all thts a wrong perception the ekta shows fell coz of bidai..her shows ended coz they had their share  n it was their time to end..the shws woud hv ended anywayz..Rajan wasnt the reason..its not me whoz frustrated  actually u guys are frustrated coz ekta once again is beating ur fav show bidaii..u r frustrated coz bidai is losing its charm..it  has lost the no  1 position ..the trp's decreased big time..7.3 to 4 lol ur jodi lost to ekta;s shows
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

.. these days Im sure he is bribing someone for the trp's too.. Im not talking abut Bidaai success wen it started off.,Coz in the beginnig it was much  better than wht it is now..as according to ur other member here ppl usually watch new shows to know wt wil happen next thts why they must hv watched bidai in the begining..But now it all seems fake to me..Such a boring dragged story n stil in top 5 ..sound fishy to me..His success isnt truely deserved coz the way he is manipulating star  seems weird..n secondly i havent seen any awards shows where the jury members are the actors who work in the show n the producer/director of the show himself..SOUNDS FISHY

you are croosing your limit
stay in yor limit...
no need of point talking with u
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

First of all thts a wrong perception the ekta shows fell coz of bidai..her shows ended coz they had their share  n it was their time to end..the shws woud hv ended anywayz..Rajan wasnt the reason..its not me whoz frustrated  actually u guys are frustrated coz ekta once again is beating ur fav show bidaii..u r frustrated coz bidai is losing its charm..it  has lost the no  1 position ..the trp's decreased big time..7.3 to 4 lol ur jodi lost to ekta;s shows

Oh, really? 😆, don't tell this to others, they would laugh 😆

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farislove

Oh, really? 😆, don't tell this to others, they would laugh 😆

am stil laughing🤣
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its rly upsetting that these days even TRP topics have to end up getting closed. If any more instigating posts are noticed, warning levels will get raised. Pls let the DT know at once if such a post is spotted, and rest assured that it will be handled aptly.

Topic Closed